Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Moral Scenario Question

darraghboy
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 9:47:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi all.

I'm doing a psychology project and need volunteers to take a survey for me. It's just one question, which describes a scenario and you choose which side you agree with.

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

Feel free to discuss in comments here too anyone who does the survey.

Thanks!
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 10:09:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 9:47:55 PM, darraghboy wrote:
Hi all.

I'm doing a psychology project and need volunteers to take a survey for me. It's just one question, which describes a scenario and you choose which side you agree with.

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

Feel free to discuss in comments here too anyone who does the survey.

Thanks!

Jessie should've ditched his girlfriend and the Indiana Jones marathon to go do the family quiz with James. Twice a week is still way more than 2-3 times a year, and James has spent a lot of money to be able to visit, so it's a no-brainer. Better yet, bring his girlfriend with him.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
darraghboy
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 10:21:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 10:09:50 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/23/2015 9:47:55 PM, darraghboy wrote:
Hi all.

I'm doing a psychology project and need volunteers to take a survey for me. It's just one question, which describes a scenario and you choose which side you agree with.

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

Feel free to discuss in comments here too anyone who does the survey.

Thanks!

Jessie should've ditched his girlfriend and the Indiana Jones marathon to go do the family quiz with James. Twice a week is still way more than 2-3 times a year, and James has spent a lot of money to be able to visit, so it's a no-brainer. Better yet, bring his girlfriend with him.

Thanks for your response Vox!
SM2
Posts: 546
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 10:47:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sounds like a dysfunctional family to me. It's not so much that James is right or wrong, but that he has an unrealistic view of his relationship with his brothers. Jessie wasn't exactly jumping at the chance to spend time with James, which indicates that he couldn't give a stuff about him.

However, since your survey doesn't have that as an option, I just entered a blank vote.
darraghboy
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 12:41:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/24/2015 10:47:25 AM, SM2 wrote:
Sounds like a dysfunctional family to me. It's not so much that James is right or wrong, but that he has an unrealistic view of his relationship with his brothers. Jessie wasn't exactly jumping at the chance to spend time with James, which indicates that he couldn't give a stuff about him.

However, since your survey doesn't have that as an option, I just entered a blank vote.

I'm an only child. But thanks for your opinion in any case.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 9:58:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 9:47:55 PM, darraghboy wrote:

What exactly is your project wanting to show?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3