Jump to topic:

Dreams

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 7:39:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, I'm pretty bored today. Why not make a fun forum topic?

What was your favorite or most memorable dream? What was your weirdest dream? scariest?

Hm, I don't really have any favorite memorable dreams. But I've had a really scary one I always think of till this day. I had it when I was around 5. My mom said she was going out one day, and she left me at home all by myself. Then this group of biker dudes and chicks came and abducted me, and my mom never came home...it was really weird.

Tell me yours!
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:04:15 AM
Provided you are soliciting my most memorable dream regardless if it is deemed positive or negative, I shall share mine:

It was post apocalypse and I was the only remaining human. What coexisted with me were aliens that had killed everybody, including my family and friends; these aliens were hostile, malicious, intelligent, and non-remorseful. They experienced no emotions, possessed no conscious, and their sole purpose was to conquer and obtain. What they desired to obtain was a valuable resource; the human brain, more specifically what the human brain was capable of.

You see, they longed for compassion and emotions. They merely wanted to FEEL for the first time. They were seeking an entity that could provide that for them perhaps even teach them, and so humans were their focal point. They began conducting experiments with humans regarding the human psychological profile. They were fascinated that a creature could exhibit such empathy and compassion.

But the aliens could not withhold their compulsion to kill. They could not be taught compassion or empathy, nor could the aliens establish a relationship with the humans. They killed everyone, acquiring brain tissue and brain samples to further their investigation. Everyone except me. You see, I couldn't give them what they wanted anyways. I was devoid of emotion, devoid of empathy, and completely devoid of a conscious rendering me no different from the aliens. My brain was utterly useless.

I was an alien.
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 11:06:51 AM
It was a drug deal gone bad. I was driving and we were chased into cul-de-sak cornered. As thugs approached the car I realized I knew one of them. He stepped up to the drivers side window and shot me in the face. The whole thing was so ridiculous that I realized it was a dream, so I broke out in a song like some Broadway musical. It was the first time I had altered a dream while in it.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
fire_man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 2:18:30 AM
At 10/28/2015 7:39:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
So, I'm pretty bored today. Why not make a fun forum topic?

What was your favorite or most memorable dream? What was your weirdest dream? scariest?

Hm, I don't really have any favorite memorable dreams. But I've had a really scary one I always think of till this day. I had it when I was around 5. My mom said she was going out one day, and she left me at home all by myself. Then this group of biker dudes and chicks came and abducted me, and my mom never came home...it was really weird.

Tell me yours! : :

When I was in high school, I had the same dream two nights in a row. I dreamed of being a crop spraying plane ( not the pilot but the plane itself ) and flying a few feet off the ground spraying chemicals on the field. When I got to the end of the field, I remember how exhilarating it was to lift off the ground straight up into the sky and make a 180 degree turn to go back down to the field again to spray more chemical.

God has used this dream to teach me that we'll experience flying in the next generation. We will experience dreams forever.