Jump to topic:

Literary Fun!

studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2010 9:26:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The first poster shall write a sentence that incorporates a literary function / term such as personification, simile, oxymoron, etc.

The poster below must alter the sentence and include a new literary technique. When literary techniques begin to be repeated, simply extend the sentence and include two techniques into the sentence.

Similar pattern with eventually developing a single sentence that contains three, four, five, etc. literary techniques.

Essentially, make sure to keep at least a couple of words from the original sentence in your "new" one.

I shall start:

I pushed, punched, kicked, and pulverized my friend because he started staring at my girlfriend while she bent over.

Literary technique: Parallel Structure.
You may also consider alliteration if you count "started" and staring."

Nevertheless, all we need to do is incorporate one new literary technique at the beginning. I simply felt compelled to start things off with a bang.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2010 9:33:32 PM
I pushed, punched, kicked, and pulverized my friend because he began staring at my girlfriend like a lion to a gazelle while she bent over.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2010 9:35:29 PM
I pushed, punched, kicked, and pulverized my friend because he began staring at my girlfriend like a cheetah to a cat while she bent over; instead of consuming her in one meal, my friend only ate her pu$$y.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 12:49:01 PM
I pushed, punched, kicked, and pulverized my friend because he began staring at my girlfriend like a cheetah to a cat while she bent over; instead of consuming her beautiful, bouncing, bodacious, bosom in one meal, my friend only ate her pu$$y.
I miss the old members.