Jump to topic:

Loser.....? Mean Names

Rachelle1625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 8:02:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What I do not understand is why people call others losers. Literally it blows my mind away and upsets me because if one human being is a loser then isn't everyone? My golly the world is just so cruel and it is not just the "mean" people which we could all describe as ourselves. I am very positive that everyone in their lifetime has heard someone getting called a loser. If you want to do so and call people mean names do it, I dare and expect something to come back even worse. Anyone in agreement?
difference
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 2:31:23 AM
At 11/18/2015 8:02:26 PM, Rachelle1625 wrote:
What I do not understand is why people call others losers. Literally it blows my mind away and upsets me because if one human being is a loser then isn't everyone? My golly the world is just so cruel and it is not just the "mean" people which we could all describe as ourselves. I am very positive that everyone in their lifetime has heard someone getting called a loser. If you want to do so and call people mean names do it, I dare and expect something to come back even worse. Anyone in agreement?

I agree that you can call people mean names if you want. They're just names, though it can't be helped if someone is offended by them. What does loser mean to you?
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:42:03 AM
At 11/18/2015 8:02:26 PM, Rachelle1625 wrote:

Jokingly is completely fine, as long as it doesn't become excessive. People need to learn to accept meaningless insults, it heightens their consciousness.