Jump to topic:

Yugioh Online

Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:53:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I know this is super nerdy, but i really like the strategy game. I just started playing it, and it would be nice to know some people on there, if you like the game its free to sign up and you get some crappy starting cards, then you can pay 15 bucks to get a bunch of booster packs. If you play or want to play let me know!
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:13:05 PM
At 9/29/2010 7:53:18 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I know this is super nerdy, but i really like the strategy game. I just started playing it, and it would be nice to know some people on there, if you like the game its free to sign up and you get some crappy starting cards, then you can pay 15 bucks to get a bunch of booster packs. If you play or want to play let me know!

Gah, you had me until you mentioned paying. I'm with Jannah. Fvck that. I've played a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh, but the reason I stopped was because it becomes a game of who wants to spend the most money on cards.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:13:08 PM

Serious question: people still play Yu-Gi-Oh?!

I stopped playing in like the 7th grade, I believe. I thought it was pretty much dead?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:14:00 PM
At 9/29/2010 8:13:08 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
I stopped playing in like the 7th grade, I believe. I thought it was pretty much dead?

Nah, it's still huge.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:14:45 PM

Serious question: people still play Yu-Gi-Oh?!

I actually still have all my Yu-Gi-Oh cards, lol. I have no idea why, but I do.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:15:51 PM
At 9/29/2010 8:14:00 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Nah, it's still huge.

o_O

I don't see how much more ridiculous it could've gotten since I've stopped playing...the game was already pretty ridonkulous when Yata-Garasu came out. /oldschool
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:17:54 PM
At 9/29/2010 8:15:51 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/29/2010 8:14:00 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Nah, it's still huge.

o_O

I don't see how much more ridiculous it could've gotten since I've stopped playing...the game was already pretty ridonkulous when Yata-Garasu came out. /oldschool

I stopped playing the card game in middle school as well, and it's pretty tough to get really good cards on here so OP is not really an issue. As far as who spends the most money, not really because it limits how much you can spend.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:22:10 PM
Play the real card game, nerd. That's where all the cool kids be at.

Just make sure you got a couple hundred bucks to drop on Pot of Dualities even though they probably only cost a few cents to produce they sell for a hell of a lot more because of Konami's monopoly on violence over the Yugioh franchise.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:37:15 PM
At 9/29/2010 8:22:10 PM, Reasoning wrote:
Play the real card game, nerd. That's where all the cool kids be at.

Just make sure you got a couple hundred bucks to drop on Pot of Dualities even though they probably only cost a few cents to produce they sell for a hell of a lot more because of Konami's monopoly on violence over the Yugioh franchise.

Play fuggin' Magic if you're going to play a card game.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 9:47:05 PM
I didn't know the yu-gi-oh franchise was violence.

well, cartoon violence, but that's a different ESRB descriptor. :P
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 8:37:08 AM

I love playing the game too, if I can ever find opponents, but I have real cards, I'm not about to spend money on digital ones. if there was a way I could use my cards I would play you.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 5:07:34 PM
http://www.emulator-zone.com...
http://www.coolrom.com...
http://romhustler.net...
Use These Fool!!!!!!!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 5:08:24 PM
I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh in the 5th grade!!!!!!!!!!
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
PiperPhoenix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2010 1:54:07 PM
I love to play!!!! Cause I am a total nerd but I love the challenge of it all the strategy in putting your decks together just right so that they are powerful but still playable. And the fun of meeting new people through the game is a nice bonus I wanted to sign up but I can't do the $15 thing.
Demons run when a good man goes to war;
Night will fall and drown the sun
When a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies,
Night will fall and the dark will rise,
When a good man goes to war,
Demons run, but count the cost,
The battle's won, but the child is lost,
When a good man goes to war.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 3:21:02 PM
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Minister Of Trolling
: