Jump to topic:

Dead parrot politics

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 2:33:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am taking this approach to politics. It seems to work well for the left. From now on I will just say the opposite of what ever political view I disagree with and just keep repeating it over and over regardless of any argument or fact that may prove my position wrong or ineffective or just plain lies.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2015 10:06:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 2:33:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
I am taking this approach to politics. It seems to work well for the left. From now on I will just say the opposite of what ever political view I disagree with and just keep repeating it over and over regardless of any argument or fact that may prove my position wrong or ineffective or just plain lies.

Lol...
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW