Jump to topic:

Anti-trust Laws forbid censorship!

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 5:28:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When it comes to censorship, it is AGAINST the LAW to censor people's speech online!!!!!

The werd P-U-S-S-Y is not allowed on this forum, not even in the form of p-u-s-s-y--c-a-t, as I was trying to use it earlier but couldn't, thus, my PUBLIC SPEECH WAS LIMITED SPEECH and limited speech DOES NOT QUALIFY AS FREE SPEECH, thus, limited speech is ILLEGAL.

"Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control." - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Law of Order)

"Zer0 Control = Zer0 Chaos = Perfect Order" - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Law of Perfect Order)

This public forum claims to be Open SourCe but when it limits our use of the English Language, it is NOT Open SourCe, it qualifies as a RESTRICTED SPEECH Forum instead and that violates Anti-trust Laws, in that this forum has MONOPOLIZED SPEECH and it is ILLEGAL to monopolize Speech, irregardless the fact that others are doing it because the others that are doing it, are about to meet the FTC, like Facebook and the likes, since the Federal Trade Commission is in charge of fining violators of anti-speech in Business and online PUBLIC forums, such as DDO, qualify as business for the purposes of FTC scrutiny.

Please un-check the Censorship Feature or DDO may end up being fined by the FTC for Anti-trust violations, like other online social forums are about to be fined, and I'd hate to see that happen to anyone but since the owners of online forums are rarely a Lawyer, they Rule by Opinion instead of Ruling by Law and anywhere the RULES VIOLATE Constitutional Rights secured to ALL PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET, those Rules are INVALID, thus ILLEGAL, as per the United States Supreme Court and several United Nation Resolutions that boldly declare that you CANNOT sign away your constitutional rights and anytime anyone forces you to sign away your constitutional rights, those Rules qualify as "under the color of law" when it comes to a 42 USC 1983/1985 Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit.

I am a Lawyer, are you?

Ribbit :)