Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Scripts/self-coding of this Forum is pHuck'D!

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 2:32:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The screwed-up scripts or self-coding of this Forum are EDITING MY WORD!

WTF?

Who is running this place?

If you use a "dash/hypen" in your words, it gets CHANGED to a SINGLE quotation mark, so EVERY ONE of my QUOTES looks FUNNY and they DO NOT SAY WHAT I ORIGINALLY SAID!

"Start with bad math, end with bad math, irregardless the answer." - Old Toad Proverb

There is supposed to be a "dash/hypen" in-between the Quote and the OTP ending but instead, it got replaced by THIS FORUM'S WEBWARE and a script of self-coding that's messing up everything.

"Lessor minds only quote others" - Old Toad Proverb

WTF?

Does the owner of this place not know that putting words in other's mouths is known as DEFAMATION of CHARACTER, even if it's a stupid script/self-coding doing the editing? The owner of this place is 100% responsible for this place, to include being lawfully responsible for the scripts/self-coding re-writing our words, that put words in our mouths that we did not say.

The owner of this place has a LAWFUL OBLIGATION to FIX the problem!

FIX IT!

I'm not going to ask please because there's a LAWFUL OBLIGATION INVOLVED. I only say please where there is no lawful obligation present because LAW IS LAW and the owner of this place has to ABIDE BY THE LAW or they CAN BE FINED and/or SUED.

Ribbit :)

Ps: The excuse "They are doing it too." NEVER works in Court, when LAW HAS BEEN VIOLATED, so just because others may be doing things however they wish, doesn't mean they are acting within the LAW, and playing follow-the-leader in a world as dumb as this one is, is the ultimate stupid possible. ;)
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 2:32:55 AM
Are you OK?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 2:35:55 AM
At 11/26/2015 2:32:55 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Are you OK?

I just posted something somewhere else on here and I ended up with all kinds of crap throughout my writing.

I posted this to fix the problem but now it isn't doing it?

I have no clue how that is happening.

I will look into it from my end more to see if I can figure out what is going on?

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 2:38:26 AM
Are you OK?

Ps: I do not like my words touched (edited) by anyone. I get edgy when someone or something does that to me. That's why I flew off the handle. ;)

Sowwie! ;)

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 2:43:19 AM
At 11/26/2015 2:38:26 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:
Are you OK?

Ps: I do not like my words touched (edited) by anyone. I get edgy when someone or something does that to me. That's why I flew off the handle. ;)

Sowwie! ;)

BTW - it's the perfectionist in me that makes me that way.

Also, I found out what happened. When you copy-and-paste from a text editing software, certain characters have a problem. I am not sure why but it happens only when I copy-and-paste out of Word 2015, it doesn't happen if I write it in here directly.

I have no clue why that is happening?

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 4:31:31 PM
Instead of ending each post with "Ribbit," click "edit my signature" below the forum post box, and add "Ribbit :)" to your signature.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 1:55:33 AM
At 11/26/2015 2:43:19 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:
At 11/26/2015 2:38:26 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:
Are you OK?

Sowwie! ;)

BTW - it's the perfectionist in me that makes me that way.

Also, I found out what happened. When you copy-and-paste from a text editing software, certain characters have a problem. I am not sure why but it happens only when I copy-and-paste out of Word 2015, it doesn't happen if I write it in here directly.

I have no clue why that is happening?

The problem is stemming out of Word 2015. It's doing some automatic changes that this forum's webware doesn't recognize as legit characters and the end result is the mess I ended up with so I have to undo Word's changes to correct the problem, or back-space-delete and retype the changes after pasting the write-up here. Plus, I have to review anything I copy-paste to make sure there aren't any problems and correct any that show-up prior to hitting the post button.

Sowwie I blamed the forum webware, when it was Word that's causing the problem but I don't have that problem on other forums but I have ran into it once before when using webware based email, so some places work with Word 2015 and others don't.