Last Post Wins

Sicarius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 3:31:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rules are simple: Last Post Wins.
Want to build up your forum posts? This is the place to be.
Debates: 2
Polls: 4
Opinions: 0
Forums: 4
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 6:01:06 PM
I win.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Forthelulz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 2:04:32 AM
Chapter Master! I, Cato Sicarius, have won for now!
No, really, I read "Sicarius", and immediately thought of this: https://youtu.be...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
New Members Read Me:
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:28:59 PM
i'm going to up my posts
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:29:06 PM
s
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:29:13 PM
da
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:29:19 PM
w
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:29:28 PM
i
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:29:34 PM
n
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:29:57 PM
win
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:30:15 PM
I am king!
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer