Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Dendrophilian

Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 6:33:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 6:38:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
What wow! Since I don't exist, I can spam this thread with KFC without being blamed!!! Cause I am the only one here!

KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC
kfc
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 6:44:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Reasoning, I want those 2 minutes of my life back.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 6:47:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/3/2010 6:44:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Reasoning, I want those 2 minutes of my life back.

What life? You are dead! You have no point you little maggot!
kfc
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 6:49:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/3/2010 6:47:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/3/2010 6:44:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Reasoning, I want those 2 minutes of my life back.

What life? You are dead! You have no point you little maggot!

KFC IS DEAD AND MAGGOTS!!!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 6:50:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Don't you have anything better to do besides watch YouTube videos made by emotionally isolated, intellectualizing attention whores?

It's a novel theory of personal identity; one of many.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 6:52:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/3/2010 6:49:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
KFC IS DEAD!!!

"KFC is gone. KFC remains gone. And we have eaten it. How shall we comfort ourselves, the eaters of all eaters? What was tastiest an most delicious of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this gravy off us? What Koolaid is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become chickens simply to appear worthy of it?" -- Colonel Sanders
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 6:57:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/3/2010 6:52:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/3/2010 6:49:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
KFC IS DEAD!!!

"KFC is gone. KFC remains gone. And we have eaten it. How shall we comfort ourselves, the eaters of all eaters? What was tastiest an most delicious of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this gravy off us? What Koolaid is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become chickens simply to appear worthy of it?" -- Colonel Sanders

J.Kenyon, how can you post that if you are dead!?!?!?!? HOW COULD MY MIND PERCEIVE SUCH A HANNIS SENTENCE?
kfc
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 7:00:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/3/2010 6:57:23 PM, Koopin wrote:
J.Kenyon, how can you post that if you are dead!?!?!?!? HOW COULD MY MIND PERCEIVE SUCH A HANNIS SENTENCE?

http://www.iep.utm.edu...
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,927
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 8:23:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/3/2010 6:50:20 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Don't you have anything better to do besides watch YouTube videos made by emotionally isolated, intellectualizing attention whores?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!