Jump to topic:

Arena RPG

xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2010 7:44:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
So this game turned out quite different then I had expected.

Roles

Mongoose

Accuracy-2
Stealth - 3
Luck - 4

doors can be locked
there is a boat tied to each of the docks
Each player has the same amount of money

You win when all the mafia is dead.

WJM
Accuracy -3
Stealth -4
Luck -2

Each player caries their "notes" of information with them at all times.
Every player owns a gun
gas can be siphoned from cars

You win when all townies are dead.

Wush
Accuracy-2
Stealth - 3
Luck - 4

There is a parking garage with 5 cars in it
The building on the island is locked
The arena gives you 2 chances when rolling.

You win when all the mafia is dead.

Puck
Accuracy -4
Stealth -2
Luck -3

Every player has a key in their house that goes to a car they own in the parking garage.
There is no gas station
The news is on at 8pm

You win when all the mafia are dead.

BQP
Accuracy-4
Stealth - 3
Luck - 2

There is a key sitting on the counter in your kitchen, but you don't' know what it goes to.
The boats have no gas in them
Each player has 12 bullets of ammunition

You win if you kill the last mafia member after they have achieved their win goal.

Overview

To start mongoose proceeded walking around the arena while BQP followed him from the shadows. BQP was seen by WJM who was watching from the second floor of the arena. Wush ran towards his house after sitting atop the stairs for a while. Puck and Mongoose eventually met near the north end of the arena. BQP stayed in the shadows while the two talked. This is where WJM eavesdropped from the second floor and heard everything that the two said, giving what i thought to be a huge advantage to WJM. Puck and mongoose then proceeded to Puck's house where when the reached the door BQP yelled out to them. Then being impatient BQP shot Puck in the shoulder, Puck then tossed mongoose the key to his house and mongoose dove inside as he was shot in the arm. Puck then spun around shooting BQP in the leg and dove inside after Mongoose. All this time WJM was proceeding down towards BQP, WJM snuck up to him and shot BQP through the chest collapsing his lungs inevitably killing BQP. WJM then proceeded towards the house where Puck and Mongoose were inside.

While this was happening Wush proceeded to his house where he barricaded himself inside and managed to figure out the combination to his safe. He then left and ran towards the larger building (the parking garage). He went inside found his car and drove towards BQP's house.

Puck then took time to figure out the combination to his safe. (taking much longer than wush may I point out). WJM, Mongoose, and Puck then talked for a while, when Mongoose, and Puck began opening fire through the window of their house as wjm dove for the closest tree getting shot in the leg. WJM the turned and fired and hit Puck in the stomach. Puck then threw a molotov cocktail at the tree wjm was hiding behind forcing wjm to take his pants off (which were caught on fire). WJM then made a break for the house when he was shot in the FACE by mongoose.

The end
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2010 8:30:47 PM
BOOM HEADSHOT nac
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 4:12:52 AM
woah i basically done nothing the whole time
BE HAPPY!! =D
you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you you're not
you're 100X more beautiful when you smile, not that you need it
wush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 4:31:29 AM
i guess i failed as well
too paranoid
lol i barricaded myself in my house
BE HAPPY!! =D
wush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2010 1:42:01 AM
haha puck made a Molotov cocktail as well.
was that what you expected us to do with the vodka?
BE HAPPY!! =D
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2010 8:40:04 AM
At 10/8/2010 1:42:01 AM, wush wrote:

That and to clean wounds, as it was your only form of medical supplies.

Oh and for those of you who needed medical attention. The doctor was locked in a shed on the island. But to get their you needed to take the car key from your safe, find your car in the parking garage, take the hose from the passenger side seat, siphon gas out of the tank and into the engine for the boat tied to one of the docks.

ALSO, you needed to get the key off of BQP's counter to unlock the door or else you would have to spend 6 hours busting threw the door of the shack.
wush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2010 1:35:26 AM
At 10/8/2010 8:40:04 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 10/8/2010 1:42:01 AM, wush wrote:

That and to clean wounds, as it was your only form of medical supplies.

Oh and for those of you who needed medical attention. The doctor was locked in a shed on the island. But to get their you needed to take the car key from your safe, find your car in the parking garage, take the hose from the passenger side seat, siphon gas out of the tank and into the engine for the boat tied to one of the docks.

ALSO, you needed to get the key off of BQP's counter to unlock the door or else you would have to spend 6 hours busting threw the door of the shack.

the mystery of the clear tube explained... i was wondering about that. I though that might have been used to pour oil to set up a fire trap or something....
BE HAPPY!! =D