Jump to topic:

something you wish you could do...

Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 2:45:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
What is something you wish you had the balls to do in your life?

I wish I had the balls to just rant at all those employers who turned me away. Like when they email you saying you did not get the job and we wish you luck on your future endeavors... I just wanna email them back saying a big a$$ FVCK YOU I hope your fvcking company goes down the toilet and you, your wife, your kids, and everyone you fvcking love just dies a slow and painful death.

Sorry I am just so pissed off right now. AHH! I hate my life at this moment... I hate this douchbag for the return email. Everyone else just doesn't call back... this guy sends a email with exclamation marks as the subject and then tells you no when you read just makes me wanna go down there and kick his a$$...
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 4:09:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 2:45:23 AM, Loserboi wrote:
What is something you wish you had the balls to do in your life?

I wish I had the balls to just rant at all those employers who turned me away. Like when they email you saying you did not get the job and we wish you luck on your future endeavors... I just wanna email them back saying a big a$$ FVCK YOU I hope your fvcking company goes down the toilet and you, your wife, your kids, and everyone you fvcking love just dies a slow and painful death.

Sorry I am just so pissed off right now. AHH! I hate my life at this moment... I hate this douchbag for the return email. Everyone else just doesn't call back... this guy sends a email with exclamation marks as the subject and then tells you no when you read just makes me wanna go down there and kick his a$$...

Try meditation.
Or yoga. Wait, i'll provide a link.