Total Posts:108|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

*sigh*

lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 9:15:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I left yesterday, but someone told me that I <need> to stay and that I'm a "valuable asset" to this site.

I will leave as soon as my game with BQP ends unless this thread reaches 100 posts and not all by the same 2-3 people. Also saying something along the lines of "omg yay" "om LL is leaving!" counts as a post to get me to stay, so if thats what you really think , best not to post anything at all.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Any assets to be presented for inspection?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 9:45:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
LL needs to get me cookies
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 10:03:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

No clue.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 10:13:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 10:12:18 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

LOLLL

LOLLL: Laughing Out Loud Lacking Livelihood
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 10:18:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 10:11:58 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Why do you want to leave?

I don't find this site entertaining anymore, its gotten boring, predictable, no better than facebook really with a semi-cool debating app and a lot less users.
Its also interfered in my life too many times, and I'm sick of being compared to people on here that mom doesn't like or even hates, and I'm sick of being told how stupid this site is making.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 10:35:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 10:18:16 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/7/2010 10:11:58 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Why do you want to leave?

I don't find this site entertaining anymore, its gotten boring, predictable, no better than facebook really with a semi-cool debating app and a lot less users.
Its also interfered in my life too many times, and I'm sick of being compared to people on here that mom doesn't like or even hates, and I'm sick of being told how stupid this site is making.

This seems like you're having more of a personal problem with your parents than a problem with DDO. Are they mad that you're thinking for yourself and coming up with new ideas and opinions? It's sad that they want to see things exactly how they do but I understand it. For what it's worth, you've seemed to learn a lot these past few months and have become better at debating your side. That might scare your fam (because god forbid you can defend your beliefs and they can't, right?) BUT it's no reason to quit. If anything just spend less time here and try not to tell them about it. Meh, all I can say is hang in there until you're 18 lol life sucks until at least then.
President of DDO
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 10:44:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 10:35:31 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/7/2010 10:18:16 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/7/2010 10:11:58 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Why do you want to leave?

I don't find this site entertaining anymore, its gotten boring, predictable, no better than facebook really with a semi-cool debating app and a lot less users.
Its also interfered in my life too many times, and I'm sick of being compared to people on here that mom doesn't like or even hates, and I'm sick of being told how stupid this site is making.

This seems like you're having more of a personal problem with your parents than a problem with DDO. Are they mad that you're thinking for yourself and coming up with new ideas and opinions? It's sad that they want to see things exactly how they do but I understand it. For what it's worth, you've seemed to learn a lot these past few months and have become better at debating your side. That might scare your fam (because god forbid you can defend your beliefs and they can't, right?) BUT it's no reason to quit. If anything just spend less time here and try not to tell them about it. Meh, all I can say is hang in there until you're 18 lol life sucks until at least then.

Aww thanks L.
I suppose your right. It was because of that article that everyone connected to Ragnar. Mom saw that and again connected to to R_R. I told her that "If they had a service fee there is no excuse that they did not take the money that was owed then and save the house, maybe save the house then ask for the money. If they didn't pay then jail time, or something happen to the credit or whatever. If they are paying for an optional insurance basically it can't stand because if people don't have to pay, and still get service, why would anyone pay? How would it stay open?"

So now I'm a selfish, atheistic, b*tch, and I'm just like R_R now and apparently this site did that to me.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 10:45:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Panda is voting for me to stay? LOL hahahahahaha I guess I won that bet.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:06:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.

Damn, I didn't think of that.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:17:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 10:44:38 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:



This.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:22:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.

So now I'm a selfish, atheistic, b*tch, and I'm just like R_R now and apparently this site did that to me.

Looks like she's about trained up for it too thar.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:25:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:22:43 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.

So now I'm a selfish, atheistic, b*tch, and I'm just like R_R now and apparently this site did that to me.

Looks like she's about trained up for it too thar.

......?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:26:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:25:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:22:43 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.

So now I'm a selfish, atheistic, b*tch, and I'm just like R_R now and apparently this site did that to me.

Looks like she's about trained up for it too thar.

......?

You ever considered a job as a concubine for Ragnarland Corp?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:28:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:26:11 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:25:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:22:43 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.

So now I'm a selfish, atheistic, b*tch, and I'm just like R_R now and apparently this site did that to me.

Looks like she's about trained up for it too thar.

......?

You ever considered a job as a concubine for Ragnarland Corp?

Can I'z come and apply sir?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:31:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:28:45 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:26:11 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:25:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:22:43 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.

So now I'm a selfish, atheistic, b*tch, and I'm just like R_R now and apparently this site did that to me.

Looks like she's about trained up for it too thar.

......?

You ever considered a job as a concubine for Ragnarland Corp?

Can I'z come and apply sir?

http://www.mattbartus.com...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:50:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So the era of lovelife is coming to an end, just like the time of True2GaGa. A new age is coming. But the stars have revealed to me something troubling. Out of the ruble, a new young girl shall arise. She shall hate her parents, and seek the attention of everyone! She will be able to force even the mighty Panda to his knees. When she posts men fear her! Her debates will be useless and weak, though her spam will be strong. Brian will join forces with J.Kenyon in an attempt to slay the mighty brute, but in vain. Prepare DDO, she will come before you know it. I fear she may already lurking.
kfc
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 11:52:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:26:11 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:25:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:22:43 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.

So now I'm a selfish, atheistic, b*tch, and I'm just like R_R now and apparently this site did that to me.

Looks like she's about trained up for it too thar.

......?

You ever considered a job as a concubine for Ragnarland Corp?

No I have not. And I really don't think I'm as much like you as my mom thinks. She just found out I'm atheist so everytime something comes up she just has to find some way to insult me.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Arachnid
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 12:01:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:50:11 AM, Koopin wrote:
So the era of lovelife is coming to an end, just like the time of True2GaGa. A new age is coming. But the stars have revealed to me something troubling. Out of the ruble, a new young girl shall arise. She shall hate her parents, and seek the attention of everyone! She will be able to force even the mighty Panda to his knees. When she posts men fear her! Her debates will be useless and weak, though her spam will be strong. Brian will join forces with J.Kenyon in an attempt to slay the mighty brute, but in vain. Prepare DDO, she will come before you know it. I fear she may already lurking.

Don't tell them I'm here.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 12:14:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 12:01:25 PM, Arachnid wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:50:11 AM, Koopin wrote:
So the era of lovelife is coming to an end, just like the time of True2GaGa. A new age is coming. But the stars have revealed to me something troubling. Out of the ruble, a new young girl shall arise. She shall hate her parents, and seek the attention of everyone! She will be able to force even the mighty Panda to his knees. When she posts men fear her! Her debates will be useless and weak, though her spam will be strong. Brian will join forces with J.Kenyon in an attempt to slay the mighty brute, but in vain. Prepare DDO, she will come before you know it. I fear she may already lurking.

Don't tell them I'm here.

Hmm... you meet the credentials.
kfc
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 1:21:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/7/2010 11:52:08 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:26:11 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:25:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:22:43 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/7/2010 11:00:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/7/2010 9:39:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Any assets to be presented for inspection?

Paedo-Rahl.

So now I'm a selfish, atheistic, b*tch, and I'm just like R_R now and apparently this site did that to me.

Looks like she's about trained up for it too thar.

......?

You ever considered a job as a concubine for Ragnarland Corp?

No I have not. And I really don't think I'm as much like you as my mom thinks. She just found out I'm atheist so everytime something comes up she just has to find some way to insult me.

Ouch burn.

Pwetty pwease?

(Sawwy, if 100 posts of this drama turns up, then it'll be solely my perversion that kept you on this site. Haveta stroke me ego :P.)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 1:40:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
FRAKING STAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he he Cylon . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2010 3:02:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
q
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.