Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

You can't ____ the ____

TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2015 6:13:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

....
"You can't ka the Vaar"... *throws up*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2015 6:52:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/11/2015 6:13:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

....
"You can't ka the Vaar"... *throws up*

Yeaaahhhh, I got nothing for Vaarka.
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 2:52:04 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Post count check
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 2:52:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/12/2015 2:52:04 AM, sadolite wrote:
Post count check

I'm a blabber mouth
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:40:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/11/2015 6:52:20 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 12/11/2015 6:13:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

....
"You can't ka the Vaar"... *throws up*

Yeaaahhhh, I got nothing for Vaarka.

You can't parka the Vaarka?
Geogeer
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:40:57 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

You can't steer the Geer.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:49:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
You can't pat the cat
Rat the cat
matte the cat
flat the cat
shudder the butter
mutter the butter
gutter the butter
vex the X
Chex the X
dex the X
Mex the X
rekts the X
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ironslippers
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 4:37:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

You can't iron the slippers
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 4:49:29 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
You can't fanny the Annie.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 4:55:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
You can't beat the bish.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 5:15:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
You can't spam the sam.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 11:17:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:

You can't deign the train.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 2:12:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

Give your profit to the Prophett
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 3:38:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 2:12:53 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

Give your profit to the Prophett

Reported for not following the structure. WOW.

;)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 4:01:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 3:38:43 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/17/2015 2:12:53 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

Give your profit to the Prophett

Reported for not following the structure. WOW.

;)

My grasp of quantum linguistics on a temporal level of space time surpasses any that stand in my way in relation to my plane of dimensionality. Huh?
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 4:05:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 4:01:47 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/17/2015 3:38:43 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/17/2015 2:12:53 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

Give your profit to the Prophett

Reported for not following the structure. WOW.

;)

My grasp of quantum linguistics on a temporal level of space time surpasses any that stand in my way in relation to my plane of dimensionality. Huh?

Lol ;)
Jk :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 4:06:27 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 4:05:48 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/17/2015 4:01:47 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/17/2015 3:38:43 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/17/2015 2:12:53 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

Give your profit to the Prophett

Reported for not following the structure. WOW.

;)

My grasp of quantum linguistics on a temporal level of space time surpasses any that stand in my way in relation to my plane of dimensionality. Huh?

Lol ;)
Jk :P

Typed a bunch of big words, that happened.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 1:51:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 4:06:27 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/17/2015 4:05:48 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/17/2015 4:01:47 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/17/2015 3:38:43 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/17/2015 2:12:53 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/11/2015 2:48:34 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Using your username or real name come up with a slogan for yourself using the topic's format.

Example:
You can't stump the Trump.

Myself:
You can't hex the Flex.

Give your profit to the Prophett

Reported for not following the structure. WOW.

;)

My grasp of quantum linguistics on a temporal level of space time surpasses any that stand in my way in relation to my plane of dimensionality. Huh?

Lol ;)
Jk :P

Typed a bunch of big words, that happened.

Lol.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW