Jump to topic:

End of the semester quotes..

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 8:04:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
This semester has been very interesting, so I've decided to make a thread dedicated to the idiots at my college. Here are the stupidest things that I've heard, and have been asked. Feel free to add your own!!

Nerdy guy in Poli-Sci. "Hey guys, you know if you get a 0 on all three exams, you won't pass the class?"

Ditzy blonde in English Theory " I didn't know English could get to this level!!"

FINAL EXAM (TODAY) GIRL is my women studies class wants to study 10 minutes before the exam. I ask "what have you gone over?" She replies "Oh, I haven't studied anything yet"...

Same girl in women studies "hey, do we need a scantron for this exam???'" *note we alwaaaaays use scantrons in class.

Teacher "No food allowed in class!!" Girl walks in eating a big bowl of chilli.

HISTORY TEACHER AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEMESTER "Yeah, I don't care if you guys use your phones in class, as long as you do your homework"

**2 weeks ago, yells at 2 people for using their phone..

Final one....my faviourte..a guy trying to hit on me at school...

He keeps staring at me, and eventually comes up to me and says "my friend thinks he k owe you....may I ask your name?" Me " my name is Hannah" guy replies "nice to meet you Hannah" smiles and walks off....
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
wipefeetnmat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 8:29:36 PM
Nice. I heard this one about a month ago.

Girl 1: So what did you do yesterday?

Girl 2: I had sex with my cousin in the back of his truck.

Girl 1: I've done that before. Was it good?

Girl 2: Yeah.

Kentucky is full of inbred hicks...
Use logic. Get win. Simple as that.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 10:09:42 PM
At 12/15/2015 8:29:36 PM, wipefeetnmat wrote:
Nice. I heard this one about a month ago.

Girl 1: So what did you do yesterday?

Girl 2: I had sex with my cousin in the back of his truck.

Girl 1: I've done that before. Was it good?

Girl 2: Yeah.

Kentucky is full of inbred hicks...

Lol, sadly, that dosent suprise me.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

SM2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:46:06 PM
This was a few years ago, but I once heard a white dude, a black dude, and an Asian dude debate that: "Girls of my race are sluttier than girls from either of yours."
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 1:52:00 AM
At 12/15/2015 11:46:06 PM, SM2 wrote:
This was a few years ago, but I once heard a white dude, a black dude, and an Asian dude debate that: "Girls of my race are sluttier than girls from either of yours."

That is....very, very sad.

SM2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 2:12:22 AM
At 12/16/2015 1:52:00 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 12/15/2015 11:46:06 PM, SM2 wrote:

That is....very, very sad.

I think their debate was tongue-in-cheek.