Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Proof of KFC's horrible torturing

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 2:08:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
If we shut down KFC scantily clad women will cease to stay in their cages. I know which side I'm on.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 2:16:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 2:08:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
If we shut down KFC scantily clad women will cease to stay in their cages. I know which side I'm on.

Which side? I see merits to nude women being both free and caged.
wush
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 1:33:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
she's not in her place
her place is the kitchen
lol
BE HAPPY!! =D
you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you you're not
you're 100X more beautiful when you smile, not that you need it
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 6:16:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 12:31:04 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Observe and be amazed.

What I don't get is she claims to be PETA and is wearing make up. I can't stand the hypocrites.
I'm also sure I've seen her before.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:02:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 6:16:24 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/12/2010 12:31:04 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Observe and be amazed.

What I don't get is she claims to be PETA and is wearing make up. I can't stand the hypocrites.
I'm also sure I've seen her before.

There are special makeups that don't have animal stuff in it.
kfc
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:23:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:02:03 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 6:16:24 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/12/2010 12:31:04 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Observe and be amazed.

What I don't get is she claims to be PETA and is wearing make up. I can't stand the hypocrites.
I'm also sure I've seen her before.

There are special makeups that don't have animal stuff in it.

Makeup is still disgusting and ugly. My statement still stands.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:27:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:23:52 AM, lovelife wrote:

Makeup is still disgusting and ugly. My statement still stands.

That makes no since. Just because someone is apart of PETA doesn't means they can't wear makeup. The majority of guys like makeup, and that's all these whores... I mean women... want, to get men's attention so they can blab about dumb animals.
kfc
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:29:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:23:52 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:02:03 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 6:16:24 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/12/2010 12:31:04 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Observe and be amazed.

What I don't get is she claims to be PETA and is wearing make up. I can't stand the hypocrites.
I'm also sure I've seen her before.

There are special makeups that don't have animal stuff in it.

Makeup is still disgusting and ugly. My statement still stands.

Make up is one of the glorious inventions of god to please man
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:38:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:29:07 AM, Loserboi wrote:

Make up is one of the glorious inventions of god to please man

Honestly, I have to be in the mood. I am not attracted to girls who have a whole lot of that ugly makeup like megan fox (blah). I usually like girl's faces just the way they are.
kfc
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:41:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:27:20 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:23:52 AM, lovelife wrote:

Makeup is still disgusting and ugly. My statement still stands.

That makes no since. Just because someone is apart of PETA doesn't means they can't wear makeup. The majority of guys like makeup, and that's all these whores... I mean women... want, to get men's attention so they can blab about dumb animals.

I really hate sluts.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:44:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:41:50 AM, lovelife wrote:

I really hate sluts.

Agreed. I am so dang attracted to girls with that innocent look and character.
kfc
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:47:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:38:15 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:29:07 AM, Loserboi wrote:

Make up is one of the glorious inventions of god to please man

Honestly, I have to be in the mood. I am not attracted to girls who have a whole lot of that ugly makeup like megan fox (blah). I usually like girl's faces just the way they are.

This. Plus makeup is just a waste of time and money. The closest thing to it I wear is black nail polish, and if I want to I might wear eyeshadow, but thats very rare. Maybe 1-2 times a year, and always as a joke (if I notice I am wearing all black for example I will, or if I'm wearing something that looks overly preppy)
I can't stand girls that are always wearing or putting on makeup, or fixing up hair. Please, just for once, stop making teenage girls from looking like pathetic whores who care about how they and others look. It makes me look bad.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:50:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:44:01 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:41:50 AM, lovelife wrote:

I really hate sluts.

Agreed. I am so dang attracted to girls with that innocent look and character.

I hate girls that think being called hot by random guys online is a compliment. All it is is calling you a slut, and seeking it is calling yourself a slut.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:50:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:38:15 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:29:07 AM, Loserboi wrote:

Make up is one of the glorious inventions of god to please man

Honestly, I have to be in the mood. I am not attracted to girls who have a whole lot of that ugly makeup like megan fox (blah). I usually like girl's faces just the way they are.

I love Megan Fox she is probably the only reason why i watched transformers 2. Just because a girl wears make up does not necessarily make her a slut. Some girls look good naturally and others use very little make up but there is a respectable amount.(for me respectable amount is like eye liner)
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:53:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:50:01 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:44:01 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:41:50 AM, lovelife wrote:

I really hate sluts.

Agreed. I am so dang attracted to girls with that innocent look and character.

I hate girls that think being called hot by random guys online is a compliment. All it is is calling you a slut, and seeking it is calling yourself a slut.

Omg no it is not... -__-
Can we come to some agreement that some girls really are just HOT and are not sluts
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:42:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
That chick looks finger licking good.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:44:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 2:16:27 PM, Kinesis wrote:
At 10/12/2010 2:08:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
If we shut down KFC scantily clad women will cease to stay in their cages. I know which side I'm on.

Which side? I see merits to nude women being both free and caged.

Well, they can get away when free.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:53:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:53:19 AM, Loserboi wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:50:01 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:44:01 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:41:50 AM, lovelife wrote:

I really hate sluts.

Agreed. I am so dang attracted to girls with that innocent look and character.

I hate girls that think being called hot by random guys online is a compliment. All it is is calling you a slut, and seeking it is calling yourself a slut.

Omg no it is not... -__-

It is.

Can we come to some agreement that some girls really are just HOT and are not sluts

Yes, but being called hot, is being called a slut. I think some are hot, but I have respect enough to keep my opinions to myself.
Seeking it is being a slut.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:55:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 9:50:54 AM, Loserboi wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:38:15 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:29:07 AM, Loserboi wrote:

Make up is one of the glorious inventions of god to please man

Honestly, I have to be in the mood. I am not attracted to girls who have a whole lot of that ugly makeup like megan fox (blah). I usually like girl's faces just the way they are.

I love Megan Fox she is probably the only reason why i watched transformers 2. Just because a girl wears make up does not necessarily make her a slut.

No, but the reason for wearing it does. She does it to attract people that would be interested in fcking her, thus slut.

Some girls look good naturally

True

and others use very little make up but there is a respectable amount.(for me respectable amount is like eye liner)

Sort of. There is no good reason to try and attract that kind of attention other than being a slut. I am not a slut, I do not wear make up (and when I do its a joke and I pretty much never leave the house wearing it)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 4:13:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:53:41 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:53:19 AM, Loserboi wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:50:01 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:44:01 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:41:50 AM, lovelife wrote:

I really hate sluts.

Agreed. I am so dang attracted to girls with that innocent look and character.

I hate girls that think being called hot by random guys online is a compliment. All it is is calling you a slut, and seeking it is calling yourself a slut.

Omg no it is not... -__-

It is.

No its not, just because a girl wants to get the attention of guys does not mean she is a slut. It means she is a normal girl. Having make up does not stamp a big poster on your back saying fvck me.

Can we come to some agreement that some girls really are just HOT and are not sluts

Yes, but being called hot, is being called a slut. I think some are hot, but I have respect enough to keep my opinions to myself.
Seeking it is being a slut.

Being called hot is not being called a slut. How come its not offensive to call a girl cute, or pretty? I have seen hot girls who do not even need to wear make up.
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 4:16:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:55:55 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:50:54 AM, Loserboi wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:38:15 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 9:29:07 AM, Loserboi wrote:

Make up is one of the glorious inventions of god to please man

Honestly, I have to be in the mood. I am not attracted to girls who have a whole lot of that ugly makeup like megan fox (blah). I usually like girl's faces just the way they are.

I love Megan Fox she is probably the only reason why i watched transformers 2. Just because a girl wears make up does not necessarily make her a slut.

No, but the reason for wearing it does. She does it to attract people that would be interested in fcking her, thus slut.

She does not fvck everybody, she is a married woman thus not slut.

Some girls look good naturally

True

and others use very little make up but there is a respectable amount.(for me respectable amount is like eye liner)

Sort of. There is no good reason to try and attract that kind of attention other than being a slut. I am not a slut, I do not wear make up (and when I do its a joke and I pretty much never leave the house wearing it)

Maybe the girl just wants to look pretty for herself. I know many girls who are just not comfortable with their appearance without their make up on.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 1:52:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:53:41 AM, lovelife wrote:
Yes, but being called hot, is being called a slut. I think some are hot, but I have respect enough to keep my opinions to myself.
Seeking it is being a slut.

There's no basis for any of these claims.
President of DDO
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 1:59:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 1:52:52 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:53:41 AM, lovelife wrote:
Yes, but being called hot, is being called a slut. I think some are hot, but I have respect enough to keep my opinions to myself.
Seeking it is being a slut.

There's no basis for any of these claims.

Lovelife. Insecurity disguised by a holier-than-thou attitude. Come on, L. This one was easy.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 2:06:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 2:01:41 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
So wearing makeup = being a slut? Oh noes I'm wearing eyeliner and mascara!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 2:08:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 2:01:41 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
So wearing makeup = being a slut? Oh noes I'm wearing eyeliner and mascara!

GASP!
kfc
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 2:11:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 2:01:41 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
So wearing makeup = being a slut? Oh noes I'm wearing eyeliner and mascara!

You might as well paint "slut" on your face and go and have a gangbang in Lovelifes eyes.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.