Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What one might say to . . . ?

InternetMinistry
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 5:51:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
an Atheist:
You're proud to call yourself atheist because . . . ? Why do you call yourself an atheist though when You can't prove God does not exist any more than You wish believers can't prove God does exist? Why do you like the taste of mustard? Why do you not like the taste of mustard? Who cares since Science cannot prove God doesn't exist either nor can prove the big bang theory or intelligent design or Darwin or any other theories of how mankind was created. That's why it's called a "theory" because theories cannot be proven unless/until they are proven and you'll almost certainly be deceased without ever knowing or proving? And your only argument is hoping to fool people to believe that atheism might be some kind of legitimate calling rather than just admitting you have no clue what to believe and in reality you are just an agnostic who reached the breaking point of Not Knowing(ignorance). But instead of just accepting that You do not know everything either, the only way to deal with it is to malign all other belief systems as false dichotomies because using the word "dichotomy" makes you feel like a thinker and/or you refute Pascal because you found out other so-called atheists also use a ‘Pascal argument' when trying to fool others that their frustration needs it's own special nomenclature a>theist? Wow, how a-typically clever but all you're really doing is strengthening the argument For the existence of God and don't even realize it? While others of your kind are so frustrated with "not knowing", they have become hatefully psychotic doing things like hanging out in so-called and otherwise disguised atheist forums with their anonymous cyber-pals who are just as delusional or worse or just haven't grown up yet and who also hate You and you just obliviously act out as they do displaying cartoonish demonic avatars on your profile pretending you're also tough and evil and then show as many people as possible in the forum how disrespectful you are too and demonstrate that You also know how to utter profane language. But you can't understand why most people despise atheists even though they can't define or find any legitimate application for that word either? :)

But maybe you're exploring forums because you do realize that calling yourself an atheist is meaningless and no different than calling yourself an egg or a shovel or a human or a reincarnated squirrel yada yada yada; so you're naturally trying to find out which "Why-Do-We-Exist" theory might be best for You to believe? And if you really want to know if God exists, you shouldn't be asking this forum or a so-called Christian forum but rather you have to ask God because that's the way it works if you have read any of the 14+ versions of bibles and you're in luck because your options are simple too according to most of those bibles? It's either True or False that God exists excluding what Pascal said. Which means:
1. False; if God doesn't exist and you're content to choose death as your inevitable destiny, then you will die a self-called atheist.
2. True; if God does exist and you choose death instead of eternal life in paradise, then you will die a self-called atheist and then be resurrected only to suffer God's wrath for eternity instead.

Hmmm, wonder what a sane person would hope for? What were the choices again? Oh ya; it's either eternal paradise or eternal suffering. Yikes that's a toughy because who in their left mind would want to pass up the hope for ‘eternal suffering', right? :)

a forum-dwelling so-called Christian:
What are You doing in an anonymous forum? Do you not know the meaning of 'anonymous" and ‘deception' nor haven't read 2 Corinthians 4:2? Do you think that God doesn't notice believers are just using the Internet as an excuse to ‘avoid' Having To Physically Go Into All The World and do what Jesus commands [Mark 16:15-18] etc. and you're proud to hide in His name in cyberspace because? Ergo, most believers aren't joining forums to serve God or experience fellowship in Christ but rather they just want to boast and start arguments and insult everyone who doesn't agree with their limited understanding of "God" or even worse and perhaps more likely; they were tempted into a forum by the devil to distract them From God? Thus, "forums" created to entice idle lazy disobedient believers to cower behind Alias usernames being judgmental hypocrites angrily spewing biblical quotes from ignorance instead of declaring their Real names and going into the Real world and serving God as they Really should be doing and perhaps also like many believers that spend most of their time studying the bible instead of ‘doing' what it says? Can you say: [BUSTED!]? ;) Ergo, Solomon, the wisest man God ever created, turned away from God so what makes You think you're still on the path if indeed you were ever on the right path to begin with? BTW, the "Solomon" reference means that he understood God Way More than all other believers then and since and was also Way Wiser than all other humans including You. In other words, You aren't worthy of tying Solomon's sandals let alone even thinking about Christ's.

an Agnostic:
Welcome to the majority of human resources on earth who are probably the most truthful about their beliefs, don't know everything, can't prove much of anything else and talk mostly about what they only ‘wish' they knew but don't need to give it a Name? :) Did you ever think of Making Up Your Mind About It, as long as it's not evil, and ‘going with it' to see what it might lead to? Most common synonyms perhaps for agnostic:
neutral, fence-sitter, unsure, ignorant, clueless, dumbfounded, constipated, wishy-washy, lofty, whiney, honest, uncommitted, doubtful, along with hundreds of others most of which perhaps most people would probably not want to be thought of ‘as' and/or accept as normal but not insulting? Some possibly expected and mostly humorous responses for when someone says: "Hey everyone, I'm agnostic.":

1. Who cares? 2. Either go or get off the pot. 3. Oh sorry; my condolences. 4. Why? 5. And You're proud of that because? 6. What time is it? 7. Good for you. 8. Have you tried therapy? 9. Love to stay and chat but I've actually made up my mind to be something today. 10. How? 11. Is agnosticism contagious/hereditary?

Philosophically, we dig our own graves no matter what we call ourselves and maybe the aforementioned rhetoric per atheist/believer/agnostic simply describes what one chooses to be buried with? I.e. atheist dies with hope they were right that there is no God; agnostic dies undecided; Christian dies with hope of afterlife
So perhaps it's merely a ‘choice' issue in that regard?

No offense intended to anyone of course and I've been accused of being each of the 3. :) What say "you"?
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 5:59:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 5:51:59 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
an Atheist:
You're proud to call yourself atheist because . . . ? Why do you call yourself an atheist though when You can't prove God does not exist any more than You wish believers can't prove God does exist? Why do you like the taste of mustard? Why do you not like the taste of mustard? Who cares since Science cannot prove God doesn't exist either nor can prove the big bang theory or intelligent design or Darwin or any other theories of how mankind was created. That's why it's called a "theory" because theories cannot be proven unless/until they are proven and you'll almost certainly be deceased without ever knowing or proving? And your only argument is hoping to fool people to believe that atheism might be some kind of legitimate calling rather than just admitting you have no clue what to believe and in reality you are just an agnostic who reached the breaking point of Not Knowing(ignorance). But instead of just accepting that You do not know everything either, the only way to deal with it is to malign all other belief systems as false dichotomies because using the word "dichotomy" makes you feel like a thinker and/or you refute Pascal because you found out other so-called atheists also use a ‘Pascal argument' when trying to fool others that their frustration needs it's own special nomenclature a>theist? Wow, how a-typically clever but all you're really doing is strengthening the argument For the existence of God and don't even realize it? While others of your kind are so frustrated with "not knowing", they have become hatefully psychotic doing things like hanging out in so-called and otherwise disguised atheist forums with their anonymous cyber-pals who are just as delusional or worse or just haven't grown up yet and who also hate You and you just obliviously act out as they do displaying cartoonish demonic avatars on your profile pretending you're also tough and evil and then show as many people as possible in the forum how disrespectful you are too and demonstrate that You also know how to utter profane language. But you can't understand why most people despise atheists even though they can't define or find any legitimate application for that word either? :)

But maybe you're exploring forums because you do realize that calling yourself an atheist is meaningless and no different than calling yourself an egg or a shovel or a human or a reincarnated squirrel yada yada yada; so you're naturally trying to find out which "Why-Do-We-Exist" theory might be best for You to believe? And if you really want to know if God exists, you shouldn't be asking this forum or a so-called Christian forum but rather you have to ask God because that's the way it works if you have read any of the 14+ versions of bibles and you're in luck because your options are simple too according to most of those bibles? It's either True or False that God exists excluding what Pascal said. Which means:
1. False; if God doesn't exist and you're content to choose death as your inevitable destiny, then you will die a self-called atheist.
2. True; if God does exist and you choose death instead of eternal life in paradise, then you will die a self-called atheist and then be resurrected only to suffer God's wrath for eternity instead.

Hmmm, wonder what a sane person would hope for? What were the choices again? Oh ya; it's either eternal paradise or eternal suffering. Yikes that's a toughy because who in their left mind would want to pass up the hope for ‘eternal suffering', right? :)


a forum-dwelling so-called Christian:
What are You doing in an anonymous forum? Do you not know the meaning of 'anonymous" and ‘deception' nor haven't read 2 Corinthians 4:2? Do you think that God doesn't notice believers are just using the Internet as an excuse to ‘avoid' Having To Physically Go Into All The World and do what Jesus commands [Mark 16:15-18] etc. and you're proud to hide in His name in cyberspace because? Ergo, most believers aren't joining forums to serve God or experience fellowship in Christ but rather they just want to boast and start arguments and insult everyone who doesn't agree with their limited understanding of "God" or even worse and perhaps more likely; they were tempted into a forum by the devil to distract them From God? Thus, "forums" created to entice idle lazy disobedient believers to cower behind Alias usernames being judgmental hypocrites angrily spewing biblical quotes from ignorance instead of declaring their Real names and going into the Real world and serving God as they Really should be doing and perhaps also like many believers that spend most of their time studying the bible instead of ‘doing' what it says? Can you say: [BUSTED!]? ;) Ergo, Solomon, the wisest man God ever created, turned away from God so what makes You think you're still on the path if indeed you were ever on the right path to begin with? BTW, the "Solomon" reference means that he understood God Way More than all other believers then and since and was also Way Wiser than all other humans including You. In other words, You aren't worthy of tying Solomon's sandals let alone even thinking about Christ's.


an Agnostic:
Welcome to the majority of human resources on earth who are probably the most truthful about their beliefs, don't know everything, can't prove much of anything else and talk mostly about what they only ‘wish' they knew but don't need to give it a Name? :) Did you ever think of Making Up Your Mind About It, as long as it's not evil, and ‘going with it' to see what it might lead to? Most common synonyms perhaps for agnostic:
neutral, fence-sitter, unsure, ignorant, clueless, dumbfounded, constipated, wishy-washy, lofty, whiney, honest, uncommitted, doubtful, along with hundreds of others most of which perhaps most people would probably not want to be thought of ‘as' and/or accept as normal but not insulting? Some possibly expected and mostly humorous responses for when someone says: "Hey everyone, I'm agnostic.":

1. Who cares? 2. Either go or get off the pot. 3. Oh sorry; my condolences. 4. Why? 5. And You're proud of that because? 6. What time is it? 7. Good for you. 8. Have you tried therapy? 9. Love to stay and chat but I've actually made up my mind to be something today. 10. How? 11. Is agnosticism contagious/hereditary?

Philosophically, we dig our own graves no matter what we call ourselves and maybe the aforementioned rhetoric per atheist/believer/agnostic simply describes what one chooses to be buried with? I.e. atheist dies with hope they were right that there is no God; agnostic dies undecided; Christian dies with hope of afterlife
So perhaps it's merely a ‘choice' issue in that regard?

No offense intended to anyone of course and I've been accused of being each of the 3. :) What say "you"?

This was a good post, you could have made this into three different topics in the "Religion" section. I read it because I found it interesting, but other people will probably ignore it. You've made some good points, but it's going to be hard to respond to the "false Christians", Agnostics, AND Atheists who you expect to respond.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 6:02:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 5:51:59 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
an Atheist:
You're proud to call yourself atheist because . . . ? Why do you call yourself an atheist though when You can't prove God does not exist any more than You wish believers can't prove God does exist? Why do you like the taste of mustard? Why do you not like the taste of mustard? Who cares since Science cannot prove God doesn't exist either nor can prove the big bang theory or intelligent design or Darwin or any other theories of how mankind was created. That's why it's called a "theory" because theories cannot be proven unless/until they are proven and you'll almost certainly be deceased without ever knowing or proving? And your only argument is hoping to fool people to believe that atheism might be some kind of legitimate calling rather than just admitting you have no clue what to believe and in reality you are just an agnostic who reached the breaking point of Not Knowing(ignorance). But instead of just accepting that You do not know everything either, the only way to deal with it is to malign all other belief systems as false dichotomies because using the word "dichotomy" makes you feel like a thinker and/or you refute Pascal because you found out other so-called atheists also use a ‘Pascal argument' when trying to fool others that their frustration needs it's own special nomenclature a>theist? Wow, how a-typically clever but all you're really doing is strengthening the argument For the existence of God and don't even realize it? While others of your kind are so frustrated with "not knowing", they have become hatefully psychotic doing things like hanging out in so-called and otherwise disguised atheist forums with their anonymous cyber-pals who are just as delusional or worse or just haven't grown up yet and who also hate You and you just obliviously act out as they do displaying cartoonish demonic avatars on your profile pretending you're also tough and evil and then show as many people as possible in the forum how disrespectful you are too and demonstrate that You also know how to utter profane language. But you can't understand why most people despise atheists even though they can't define or find any legitimate application for that word either? :)

But maybe you're exploring forums because you do realize that calling yourself an atheist is meaningless and no different than calling yourself an egg or a shovel or a human or a reincarnated squirrel yada yada yada; so you're naturally trying to find out which "Why-Do-We-Exist" theory might be best for You to believe? And if you really want to know if God exists, you shouldn't be asking this forum or a so-called Christian forum but rather you have to ask God because that's the way it works if you have read any of the 14+ versions of bibles and you're in luck because your options are simple too according to most of those bibles? It's either True or False that God exists excluding what Pascal said. Which means:
1. False; if God doesn't exist and you're content to choose death as your inevitable destiny, then you will die a self-called atheist.
2. True; if God does exist and you choose death instead of eternal life in paradise, then you will die a self-called atheist and then be resurrected only to suffer God's wrath for eternity instead.

Hmmm, wonder what a sane person would hope for? What were the choices again? Oh ya; it's either eternal paradise or eternal suffering. Yikes that's a toughy because who in their left mind would want to pass up the hope for ‘eternal suffering', right? :)


a forum-dwelling so-called Christian:
What are You doing in an anonymous forum? Do you not know the meaning of 'anonymous" and ‘deception' nor haven't read 2 Corinthians 4:2? Do you think that God doesn't notice believers are just using the Internet as an excuse to ‘avoid' Having To Physically Go Into All The World and do what Jesus commands [Mark 16:15-18] etc. and you're proud to hide in His name in cyberspace because? Ergo, most believers aren't joining forums to serve God or experience fellowship in Christ but rather they just want to boast and start arguments and insult everyone who doesn't agree with their limited understanding of "God" or even worse and perhaps more likely; they were tempted into a forum by the devil to distract them From God? Thus, "forums" created to entice idle lazy disobedient believers to cower behind Alias usernames being judgmental hypocrites angrily spewing biblical quotes from ignorance instead of declaring their Real names and going into the Real world and serving God as they Really should be doing and perhaps also like many believers that spend most of their time studying the bible instead of ‘doing' what it says? Can you say: [BUSTED!]? ;) Ergo, Solomon, the wisest man God ever created, turned away from God so what makes You think you're still on the path if indeed you were ever on the right path to begin with? BTW, the "Solomon" reference means that he understood God Way More than all other believers then and since and was also Way Wiser than all other humans including You. In other words, You aren't worthy of tying Solomon's sandals let alone even thinking about Christ's.


an Agnostic:
Welcome to the majority of human resources on earth who are probably the most truthful about their beliefs, don't know everything, can't prove much of anything else and talk mostly about what they only ‘wish' they knew but don't need to give it a Name? :) Did you ever think of Making Up Your Mind About It, as long as it's not evil, and ‘going with it' to see what it might lead to? Most common synonyms perhaps for agnostic:
neutral, fence-sitter, unsure, ignorant, clueless, dumbfounded, constipated, wishy-washy, lofty, whiney, honest, uncommitted, doubtful, along with hundreds of others most of which perhaps most people would probably not want to be thought of ‘as' and/or accept as normal but not insulting? Some possibly expected and mostly humorous responses for when someone says: "Hey everyone, I'm agnostic.":

1. Who cares? 2. Either go or get off the pot. 3. Oh sorry; my condolences. 4. Why? 5. And You're proud of that because? 6. What time is it? 7. Good for you. 8. Have you tried therapy? 9. Love to stay and chat but I've actually made up my mind to be something today. 10. How? 11. Is agnosticism contagious/hereditary?

Philosophically, we dig our own graves no matter what we call ourselves and maybe the aforementioned rhetoric per atheist/believer/agnostic simply describes what one chooses to be buried with? I.e. atheist dies with hope they were right that there is no God; agnostic dies undecided; Christian dies with hope of afterlife
So perhaps it's merely a ‘choice' issue in that regard?

No offense intended to anyone of course and I've been accused of being each of the 3. :) What say "you"?

Yes.
InternetMinistry
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 6:39:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes. :

Meaning; "Yes" you're too young to be in a forum or "Yes" you have nothing to say?

Here's a little tip for you and klepto there too. When you click Reply & Quote, you should then hi-lite and delete most or all of the topic otherwise Your Reply looks stupid and/or ill-considered which it probably was but that's beside the point. :)
By the way, does anyone know if there is an 'Ignore List' feature in this forum?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 6:39:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 5:51:59 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:

Way too long. Anyway, I would say "Hey, how's your day pepole?" Unless they attack me, atheists, agnostics, or theists (of any type, not just christians) and if they insult someone I will compare their beliefs to others.
For example, my dad is a christian and my mom is always saying how atheists are unfeeling, and are required by being atheist to not care about anyone else etc, so I posted a video to my profile (provided)

My dad started saying things about how atheists are just people that never really live, have no emotions, no morality, no free will, etc.
He went on to say that it takes just as much faith to (lack faith) be atheist.
I then compared it to fairies, sea monsters, greek gods etc. He then said to question everything, I told him religion wasn't exempt, he said everyone needs to just have faith. So I said

"Its better to question and explore everything than to just trust in one thing with no seemingly superiour reasons.

Yahweh and Allah are the same deity, so what makes one superior to the other?"

He responded with "allah is more violent while Yahweh is all loving" I gave him a crap load of facts, and he immediately shut up.

Thats an example of how I'd deal with that kind of situation.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 6:40:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 6:39:32 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
Yes. :

Meaning; "Yes" you're too young to be in a forum or "Yes" you have nothing to say?

Here's a little tip for you and klepto there too. When you click Reply & Quote, you should then hi-lite and delete most or all of the topic otherwise Your Reply looks stupid and/or ill-considered which it probably was but that's beside the point. :)
By the way, does anyone know if there is an 'Ignore List' feature in this forum?

There is not but there is a block PMs and debates option.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 6:45:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 6:39:32 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
Here's a little tip for you and klepto there too. When you click Reply & Quote, you should then hi-lite and delete most or all of the topic otherwise Your Reply looks stupid and/or ill-considered which it probably was but that's beside the point. :)

Old habits die hard. I'm just used to quoting whatever it is that I reply to. For example, this response here. Notice that you have two disjointed things to discuss? I can comment on this up here...

By the way, does anyone know if there is an 'Ignore List' feature in this forum?

...and comment here as well, to organize my replies. That's all. Usually, we don't get such long posts all at once. It just becomes habit because discussions usually take place between several parties in one thread. As for your question, there is a method of blocking members from commenting on your profile, debates, and from accepting your open debate challenges, but I believe you are looking for a way to block something on the forum. I do not believe there is an option to do that.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 6:52:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
If you're going to talk about religion then the religion forum is here: http://www.debate.org...

Which is something you already know.

You're proud to call yourself atheist because . . . ? Why do you call yourself an atheist though when You can't prove God does not exist any more than You wish believers can't prove God does exist?

This is literally the worst argument against atheism.

That's why it's called a "theory" because theories cannot be proven unless/until they are proven and you'll almost certainly be deceased without ever knowing or proving?

This translates to "I don't know what a theory is."

It's either True or False that God exists excluding what Pascal said. Which means:

Pascal's Wager is a horrible argument in favor of theism.

Here's a little tip for you and klepto there too. When you click Reply & Quote, you should then hi-lite and delete most or all of the topic otherwise Your Reply looks stupid and/or ill-considered which it probably was but that's beside the point.

However, this is good advice for everyone.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
InternetMinistry
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:00:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
"superiour reasons."

Sorry I don't do the juvenile > watch-other-people's-videos-because-you-can't-speak-for-yourself Thing. :)

Or spell the word "superior" correctly either. This must be a teen forum and if so, shame on Debate.org for manipulating America's young like this?
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:03:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:00:40 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:

Sorry I don't do the juvenile > watch-other-people's-videos-because-you-can't-speak-for-yourself Thing. :)

Sometimes watching the video is faster than reading what they have to say.

Or spell the word "superior" correctly either. This must be a teen forum and if so, shame on Debate.org for manipulating America's young like this?

It's not debate.org's fault. It's the teens' fault. What do you think a teen would be attracted to more than a place where you ARGUE for fun?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:05:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:00:40 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
"superiour reasons."

Sorry I don't do the juvenile > watch-other-people's-videos-because-you-can't-speak-for-yourself Thing. :)

Or spell the word "superior" correctly either. This must be a teen forum and if so, shame on Debate.org for manipulating America's young like this?

You really enjoy using that word, don't you?
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:08:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:05:34 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Yay, a new creation tard. Just what we needed.

Yeah, it's kind of like how we're never troll-less.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:11:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
@InternetMinistry

I noticed you said something about Christians that are trying to be anonymous.

Tell us about yourself.

What are some of your beliefs?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:11:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:00:40 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
"superiour reasons."

Sorry I don't do the juvenile > watch-other-people's-videos-because-you-can't-speak-for-yourself Thing. :)

You should watch it. It has a good point. Several really. Most specifically, and the reason I ever posted it, Atheists do feel, they care, and they give money to those that need it, not churches with plenty of wealth.

Or spell the word "superior" correctly either.

Sorry I was in a fvcking rush and din't bother changing anything that I c/p'd.

This must be a teen forum and if so, shame on Debate.org for manipulating America's young like this?

wtf...
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:13:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:11:39 PM, jharry wrote:
@InternetMinistry


I noticed you said something about Christians that are trying to be anonymous.

Tell us about yourself.

What are some of your beliefs?

His beliefs are "not saying" for everything, male, and name private, much like those christians that don't share their name, and hide behind forums, and are caught not doing what God wanted or wtf ever.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:14:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
@InternetMinistry

You said you think that Christians on the internet are avoiding their duty to go out and evangelize.

Do you think this is a duty of all Christians? Is this what St. Paul preached and did?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:15:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:13:50 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/14/2010 7:11:39 PM, jharry wrote:
@InternetMinistry


I noticed you said something about Christians that are trying to be anonymous.

Tell us about yourself.

What are some of your beliefs?

His beliefs are "not saying" for everything, male, and name private, much like those christians that don't share their name, and hide behind forums, and are caught not doing what God wanted or wtf ever.

Easy there tiger. Maybe he wants to be asked. Can't know until you ask.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:17:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:05:34 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Yay, a new creation tard. Just what we needed.

Easy. I'm a creation tard. That hurts.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
InternetMinistry
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:26:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Won't be responding on this post anymore but thanks kids for making it easy to get my Block List started. Making the early list are: Kleptin, Puck, Korashk, lovelife, Cody_Franklin, J.Kenyon
but don't worry kids you will still be able to read any future topics pertaining to teen angst issues that I might post to help you grow up but I'd recommend you try Dr. Phil's website here: http://www.drphil.com... Good luck. :)
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:30:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:26:50 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
Won't be responding on this post anymore but thanks kids for making it easy to get my Block List started. Making the early list are: Kleptin, Puck, Korashk, lovelife, Cody_Franklin, J.Kenyon
but don't worry kids you will still be able to read any future topics pertaining to teen angst issues that I might post to help you grow up but I'd recommend you try Dr. Phil's website here: http://www.drphil.com... Good luck. :)

This is what I get for welcoming you to the site?

Oh well.

To be honest, I am interested in whatever articles you write about teen angst. I'm a critic of teen angst, teenage rebellion, and conformity to non-conformity myself.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:31:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:26:50 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
Won't be responding on this post anymore but thanks kids for making it easy to get my Block List started. Making the early list are: Kleptin, Puck, Korashk, lovelife, Cody_Franklin, J.Kenyon
but don't worry kids you will still be able to read any future topics pertaining to teen angst issues that I might post to help you grow up but I'd recommend you try Dr. Phil's website here: http://www.drphil.com... Good luck. :)

Friend, if you block people because of what has been said in this one thread you might as well block everyone now and get it over with. If you think the Christians are faking it and the atheists/agnostics are kids then you might have stumbled into the wrong place. Now I agree that most of them are kids, but that doesn't mean you can't reason with them and get rid of as many misunderstandings as you can.

There really are better ways then this.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:34:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think our new friend forgets that not everyone on the forum would disagree with what he says. It's a shame that he decided to silence everyone, he might find that some people see reason in some of the things he says.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:37:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:26:50 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
Won't be responding on this post anymore but thanks kids for making it easy to get my Block List started. Making the early list are: Kleptin, Puck, Korashk, lovelife, Cody_Franklin, J.Kenyon
but don't worry kids you will still be able to read any future topics pertaining to teen angst issues that I might post to help you grow up but I'd recommend you try Dr. Phil's website here: http://www.drphil.com... Good luck. :)

I know you said you weren't responding to this thread again, but seriously. Why are you blocking these people? You complain about forums being a certain way and then block some of the people on this site with the most interesting things to say. Why even stay?
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:37:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:17:06 PM, jharry wrote:
At 10/14/2010 7:05:34 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Yay, a new creation tard. Just what we needed.

Easy. I'm a creation tard. That hurts.

Ehh, but you're open minded and both willing and able to actually discuss it. GodSands, Datcmoto, and our new friend...not so much.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:40:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:34:50 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I think our new friend forgets that not everyone on the forum would disagree with what he says. It's a shame that he decided to silence everyone, he might find that some people see reason in some of the things he says.

Does blocking people on this site even make it so you can't see their posts? I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Anyways, if you're going to block anyone who disagrees with your posts you may as well just leave.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:40:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:26:50 PM, InternetMinistry wrote:
Won't be responding on this post anymore but thanks kids for making it easy to get my Block List started. Making the early list are: Kleptin, Puck, Korashk, lovelife, Cody_Franklin, J.Kenyon
but don't worry kids you will still be able to read any future topics pertaining to teen angst issues that I might post to help you grow up but I'd recommend you try Dr. Phil's website here: http://www.drphil.com... Good luck. :)

Why are you on a debating website, again? I had hoped you'd realize that this isn't a preaching hub.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:40:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:37:50 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/14/2010 7:17:06 PM, jharry wrote:
At 10/14/2010 7:05:34 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Yay, a new creation tard. Just what we needed.

Easy. I'm a creation tard. That hurts.

Ehh, but you're open minded and both willing and able to actually discuss it. GodSands, Datcmoto, and our new friend...not so much.

I don't think GodSands and DATCMOTO block people for disagreeing. They would have everyoe but each other blocked if they did.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:41:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:40:39 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 10/14/2010 7:34:50 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I think our new friend forgets that not everyone on the forum would disagree with what he says. It's a shame that he decided to silence everyone, he might find that some people see reason in some of the things he says.

Does blocking people on this site even make it so you can't see their posts? I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Anyways, if you're going to block anyone who disagrees with your posts you may as well just leave.

I didn't even disagree with him. I just pointed out that he calls things "juvenile" a lot.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 7:42:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/14/2010 7:41:45 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/14/2010 7:40:39 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 10/14/2010 7:34:50 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I think our new friend forgets that not everyone on the forum would disagree with what he says. It's a shame that he decided to silence everyone, he might find that some people see reason in some of the things he says.

Does blocking people on this site even make it so you can't see their posts? I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Anyways, if you're going to block anyone who disagrees with your posts you may as well just leave.

I didn't even disagree with him. I just pointed out that he calls things "juvenile" a lot.

That was slightly insulting to his ego I'm sure.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave