Jump to topic:

Any Bearded Dragon Lovers Here?

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 11:38:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I have 2.

This is Beardo Baggins. He's 6 years old and he's thick. I think he may even be a German giant. He's a pretty chill dude, never complains.

This is him on Halloween.

My second guy is named CrimeFighter. He's about 2 years old and he's a runt. He's also incredibly scrappy, and even though he's only about half as big as Beardo, if I remove the paper partitioning their tanks, CrimeFighter is always the first to puff out his beard and try to claw through the tank to take on Beardo.

Originally he was a rescue. The guy I got him from breeds and sells bearded dragons, but he didn't end up selling this one and he didn't have the money to raise it, so he was just going to let it starve to death. I offered to take him, but I was told at this point he was probably going to die anyway since he hadn't been fed in several days already. I took him regardless.

This was when I first got him. As you can see, he was so small he was barely the size of one segment of my sister's finger. He was so weak he couldn't move, so I had to hand-feed him.

This is him two-years later. He's still small for a dragon his age, but as you can see, he's much heftier now. And yes, he's sleeping here, and no I don't know how he can sleep like that.

Here's some pics of him from last summer being a lively little scamp.

So, anyone else have any beardies?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 10:08:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I don't have. But they're so cute! :D
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.