Jump to topic:

Post your conspiracy theories

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 10:11:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Conspiracy theories are fun. Probably, everything we know is a lie and these ideas are the closest thing to the truth we have.
Okay not really but they're still quite interesting (and funny).
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 9:05:49 PM
At 1/6/2016 10:11:18 PM, Godgirl wrote:
Conspiracy theories are fun. Probably, everything we know is a lie and these ideas are the closest thing to the truth we have.

9/11 did Bush.
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 9:23:41 PM
At 1/8/2016 9:05:49 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 1/6/2016 10:11:18 PM, Godgirl wrote:

9/11 did Bush.

Huh?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:26:48 PM
The liberal left is actively indoctrinating children and young adults to hate their own country via the public education system and higher education
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 11:27:29 PM
At 1/8/2016 10:26:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
The liberal left is actively indoctrinating children and young adults to hate their own country via the public education system and higher education

Yeah, probably.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 8:56:34 AM
Trump is a democrat who is publicly making a mockery of the GOP in order to make a point.

He'll wait until the race nears the close, then he'll reveal the dark, dark, hilarious truth. The GOP will largely ignore it. Fox News will somehow twist it so that they were "against Trump all along." But everyone will know. And it will be beautiful.

#TrueTheory
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2016 12:53:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/9/2016 8:56:34 AM, Cobalt wrote:
Trump is a democrat who is publicly making a mockery of the GOP in order to make a point.

He'll wait until the race nears the close, then he'll reveal the dark, dark, hilarious truth. The GOP will largely ignore it. Fox News will somehow twist it so that they were "against Trump all along." But everyone will know. And it will be beautiful.

#TrueTheory

Half Life 3 Confirmed
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2016 3:33:02 PM
The US military doubles as a social experiment testing ground to see how the larger society will react to different social pressures. (e.g. Repeal of "Don't Ask Don't Tell")
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 5:11:22 AM
When we die we find out corn invented humans So it can grows better. Corn controls every single human action.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 3:16:59 PM
Airmac used an alt account to make me lose the election so a tied vote would not cause any controversy
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 5:26:18 PM
At 1/8/2016 10:26:48 PM, sadolite wrote:

Dangit! I could swear I saw a wand in Cenk Uygur's hand when I passed him downtown some months ago. He must have cursed me with it when my back was turned against him.
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 9:58:10 PM
Bigfoot. Numerous police, game wardens, game biologists, and special opps have been interviewed and have confirmed that they are real. The conspiracy is not coming from those who say they are real...the real conspiracy is a conspiracy within a conspiracy. This second conspiracy comes from the skeptic community who denies that police, military, and biologists are confirming Bigfoot. The skeptic community is calling the whole thing a hoax....it's their conspiracy. They will ask, "Which police? Which military?" And when you try to tell them they will laugh you off the program. The skeptics are truly arm-chair, Bigfoot researchers.
I have researched Bigfoot for ten years. I have heard nearly one hundred interviews from police, game wardens, Indian tribes, and biologists. Some states have bypassed popular medias opinion about Bigfoot and have called Bigfoot a protected species.
An x police man wrote a book several years ago called 411 that is very good. In addition, there is a radio program called Sasquatch Chronicles. The host interviews many police men, biologists, researchers, and a few military opps.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 1:17:09 PM
At 1/14/2016 9:58:10 PM, j50wells wrote:
Bigfoot. Numerous police, game wardens, game biologists, and special opps have been interviewed and have confirmed that they are real. The conspiracy is not coming from those who say they are real...the real conspiracy is a conspiracy within a conspiracy. This second conspiracy comes from the skeptic community who denies that police, military, and biologists are confirming Bigfoot. The skeptic community is calling the whole thing a hoax....it's their conspiracy. They will ask, "Which police? Which military?" And when you try to tell them they will laugh you off the program. The skeptics are truly arm-chair, Bigfoot researchers.
I have researched Bigfoot for ten years. I have heard nearly one hundred interviews from police, game wardens, Indian tribes, and biologists. Some states have bypassed popular medias opinion about Bigfoot and have called Bigfoot a protected species.
An x police man wrote a book several years ago called 411 that is very good. In addition, there is a radio program called Sasquatch Chronicles. The host interviews many police men, biologists, researchers, and a few military opps.

Your funny. Answer me this . You say they are true. chuckle. Yet you have never even found Bigfoot bones . Why is this? I mean they are big, if they can get somewhere we can. Do they live for ever. You are only kidding but hey? It's a bit like people that believe in ghosts, they are searching for them at night time . In pitch black, scary places to. But back to Bigfoot. you are kidding hey? If not explain why you have found no Bigfoot skeletons?
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 10:43:54 PM
At 1/14/2016 5:11:22 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
When we die we find out corn invented humans So it can grows better. Corn controls every single human action.

Oh no he figured out our plan, guys!
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 10:44:42 PM

#TrueTheory

This would explain a lot.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 11:26:13 PM
Jesus was a mortal who was married to a whore.

The Commies killed JFK.

Obama is planning on becoming dictator by forcing Americans into FEMA concentration camps.

US has aliens working with them in Area 51.

US created ISIS
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:02:36 PM
Apples are the sauce of all intelligence https://gcps.desire2learn.com...

Swirly lollies can be used to hypnotize people. DON'T LOOK AT THEM! https://45.media.tumblr.com...

Star wars is serious. We need our nukes to retaliate! http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

Man never landed on the moon. http://38.media.tumblr.com...

illuminati = real = illuminati = cheese http://45.media.tumblr.com...
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:07:14 PM
Michael...oops I mean Michelle Obama is a transvestite. She is a he.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:09:42 PM
Obama had Joan Rivers killed for disclosing Michelle's transgender identity.

"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 1:53:20 PM

#TrueTheory

I think that has a pretty high chance of happening
Ashton
Sophisto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 12:27:49 AM
Jesus let the Christians fester throughout the millennia to grow weak, so their two-faced attitude resembled Satan and turned them into all antichrists, ironically strengthening their case to manifest into serious competitive contention for the next Hitler (not me).