Jump to topic:

Ya' know what I'm Gunna do?

Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 12:49:25 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I am going to invent a cream to cure acne. The colour is important to the sales pitch, and it will be a sort of red.

"They will seek it here, they will seek it there, they will seek it every where and it will be called the "Scarlet Pimple gel." Should sell a million, Hey.

I am going to find a gene that will make chokos go rotten the moment they are taken off the vine...I hate 'em.

I'M gunna invent a car that uses no fuel, not electricity, not gasoline, not water, nuffin' It wont go anywhere but it wont need fuel either.

What are you gunno invent?
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 12:54:01 AM
Tortellini in the shape of turtles. I'm going to call it Turtleini.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:47:07 AM
I'm gona invent ( lucky dip flavored) milk shakes and lucky dip Flav chips. Like you buy a shake and it's strawberry and your like, not bad . But beware 2 in 5 is plane milk , and plain chips . Ya open ya chips up Damm it salt and vinegar I hate em, so you just chuck em . Ya can buy em for ya friends. Ha ha you got BBQ and a lime milkshake. Chuck it and try again . Would you buy them?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 6:49:46 AM
Go live your dream.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 8:49:48 AM
At 1/16/2016 1:47:07 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I'm gona invent ( lucky dip flavored) milk shakes and lucky dip Flav chips. Like you buy a shake and it's strawberry and your like, not bad . But beware 2 in 5 is plane milk , and plain chips . Ya open ya chips up Damm it salt and vinegar I hate em, so you just chuck em . Ya can buy em for ya friends. Ha ha you got BBQ and a lime milkshake. Chuck it and try again . Would you buy them?

How about soup sandwiches and watermelon milkshakes? How 'bout salt and vinegar chips with no salt or vinegar on 'em.?

Wet cat food, you only see dry cat food in the supermarkets. inf' ya' cat gets wet ya' can't give it summit to eat, hey?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 9:04:39 AM
At 1/16/2016 8:49:48 AM, Peternosaint wrote:

How about soup sandwiches and watermelon milkshakes? How 'bout salt and vinegar chips with no salt or vinegar on 'em.?

Wet cat food, you only see dry cat food in the supermarkets. inf' ya' cat gets wet ya' can't give it summit to eat, hey?

Well poor puss puss dose need his food. What about a a printer with fish tank on it to keep ya pet squids , that you can milk for ink.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 9:08:10 AM
Or a container to put ya weed in and if you open it normally like a cop would it just rapidly evaporates or blows it away
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:11:25 AM
At 1/16/2016 9:09:56 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Lots of drug test for drivers now , ya maybe need a toung condom , or some special chewy.

Or maybe no drug taking. You can get ya' kicks from a cow!
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:15:48 AM
At 1/16/2016 9:04:39 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Well poor puss puss dose need his food. What about a a printer with fish tank on it to keep ya pet squids , that you can milk for ink.

Does the ink come in any other colours?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 5:19:33 AM
At 1/17/2016 3:15:48 AM, Peternosaint wrote:

What about a emergency printer kind of deal . And like 1 or 2 pen inks . Prints a few pages. You can place all old pens in a container thingy MA Bob. And it sucks every drop out of them.
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 6:18:21 AM
At 1/17/2016 5:19:33 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

What about a emergency printer kind of deal . And like 1 or 2 pen inks . Prints a few pages. You can place all old pens in a container thingy MA Bob. And it sucks every drop out of them.

Aha! A vampire printer...But they vould be doin' it for der own desires, and zee printenheimer vould not vork, Yes?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 6:22:43 AM
At 1/17/2016 6:18:21 AM, Peternosaint wrote:

Aha! A vampire printer...But they vould be doin' it for der own desires, and zee printenheimer vould not vork, Yes?

Obviously not during daylight hours , but at night 4 sure. I'll call it " Vlad the ink printer"
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 6:26:30 AM
At 1/17/2016 6:18:21 AM, Peternosaint wrote:

Do you want a stake in it
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 1:38:15 AM
Benz-oil peroxide "Clearasil" that same ingredient is used as a catalyst to make polyester resin harden. The only difference is the concentration. The hardener has way more benz-oil peroxide by volume. Buy some polyester resin and use the hardener just like "clearasil." Don't laugh it works, MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON SOME USERS. So try a small area first.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 1:42:27 AM
At 1/19/2016 1:38:15 AM, sadolite wrote:
Benz-oil peroxide "Clearasil" that same ingredient is used as a catalyst to make polyester resin harden. The only difference is the concentration. The hardener has way more benz-oil peroxide by volume. Buy some polyester resin and use the hardener just like "clearasil." Don't laugh it works, MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON SOME USERS. So try a small area first.

Great tip sir.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 1:44:52 AM

Sorry spelled it wrong "benzoyl " peroxide
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 1:53:37 AM
At 1/19/2016 1:42:27 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Great tip sir.

Make sure it is polyester and NOT epoxy hardener. It should be a white cream not a clear liquid