Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 11:09:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Rules:
http://www.debate.org...

Day Phase ends in ~48 hours, and as a reminder: It would behoove you all to stick to the spirit of the no c/p-ing PMs rule.

Deceased:
sac8 - Mongol Empire - Godfather - Mafia
lovelife - Xin Dynasty - Mason - Town
comoncents - Roman Empire - Cult Leader - Cult

innomen - You are Ottoman Empire, the ONE-SHOT COP. Your empire lasted from 1299 to 1923., Dusing this time you gained a lot of experience. You're the empirical equivalent of the seasoned veteran who can read other people (empires) and guess their intentions. Each night (up to one Night Phase) you may target one person and learn whether they are innocent or guilty. You win with the TOWN.

tvellalot - You are Russian Empire, the REGULAR TOWNIE. Your territory is vast, but nothing really happened of unique, historical, international significance happened during your tenure as an empire. You may have expanded a bit south of what Russia currently is, but that's about it. You win with the TOWN.

theLwerd - You are Japanese Empire, the NINJA. The reasoning for giving you this role should be obvious. During ONE Day Phase you may kill a player to prematurely end it. On the following Night Phase the Mafia may not make a normal kill. You win with the MAFIA.

Active Players:

02) Marauder
03) alex_hanson911
06) annhasle
07) mongoose
11) JBlake
12) xxdarkxx

NOTE: Less active players will be replaced part-way through this phase if they aren't active. Posting once does not make you active.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 11:19:39 AM
At 10/22/2010 11:09:14 AM, Korashk wrote:

theLwerd - You are Japanese Empire, the NINJA. The reasoning for giving you this role should be obvious. During ONE Day Phase you may kill a player to prematurely end it. On the following Night Phase the Mafia may not make a normal kill. You win with the MAFIA.

So thats how lovelife died.

Anyways, has anyone got any information from the night phase to go on?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 11:55:13 AM
Looking back on the day phase, I am fairly convinced that mongoose and marauder are the two remaining mafia players.

As such, vote to lynch mongoose.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 1:43:36 PM
Vote Count:
mongoose (2/4) [JB, dark]
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 1:51:45 PM
OH. There is a cult. That could confuse things a bit. There are three distinct possibilities, then:

1. The game began with 3 mafia and 2 cult. This means that there is:
1 Mafioso left
1 Cultist left

2. The game began with 2 mafia and 2 cult. This means there is:
1 Cultist left.

3. The game began with 3 mafia and 1 cult. Since the cult could never be more than 2 players, and Comoncents clearly died trying to recruit a mafioso, that means:
0 Cultists left
1 Mafioso left

--------------

I would be inclined toward number three. This means there is one mafioso left (MAYBE, but probably not, two left if they started with 4). The cult has been dead since the beginning.

I am convinced that either mongoose or marauder is mafia. Mongoose tops the list. I think our best course of action at the moment is to mass role claim. I want mongoose to be the first person to role claim, followed by marauder.
Let the vote come to within one vote of lynching mongoose to make sure that he does not try to let the phase expire. If it looks like he will, we will finish him off before. This is the plan for today:

1. Get mongoose's vote count up to 3/4.
2. Mongoose claims.
3. Marauder claims.
4. xxDarkxx claims.
5. Annhasle claims.
6. alexhanson claims.
7. Discussion on claims.
8. ???
9. Profit

The most suspicious claim is lynched today. The second most suspicious claim is taken out by the vigilante (who obviously exists).
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:09:53 PM
You don't need to get my vote to 3/4.

I am the Sikh Empire, the 2 shot vigilante. The Sikh warriors are renown.

Anyways, I don't have my power anymore. The first night, I killed sac8. The second, I killed theLwerd. Sac8 because he kept copying what I did, which seemed suspicious to me. TheLwerd because for one thing, the cult recruiter seemed to have died from trying to recruit a mafioso. I figured this was probably theLwerd. I also found it odd how she wanted to kill Russia so much. I decided to go along with it, and I'd kill her if tv turned up innocent, which he did. Anyways, I suggest an unvote. Don't expect any more vig kills from me.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:11:36 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:09:53 PM, mongoose wrote:
You don't need to get my vote to 3/4.

I am the Sikh Empire, the 2 shot vigilante. The Sikh warriors are renown.

Anyways, I don't have my power anymore. The first night, I killed sac8. The second, I killed theLwerd. Sac8 because he kept copying what I did, which seemed suspicious to me. TheLwerd because for one thing, the cult recruiter seemed to have died from trying to recruit a mafioso. I figured this was probably theLwerd. I also found it odd how she wanted to kill Russia so much. I decided to go along with it, and I'd kill her if tv turned up innocent, which he did. Anyways, I suggest an unvote. Don't expect any more vig kills from me.

Thanks. Minus a CC, you are in the clear. Unvote
Great job last night, by the way.

What was said about mongoose applies to marauder next.

VTL marauder.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:16:32 PM
Vote Marauder for pressure. I'm at school so my activity will be on and off. Also, homecoming is tonight and tomorrow but i will try and be active when possible.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:17:19 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:16:32 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Vote Marauder for pressure. I'm at school so my activity will be on and off. Also, homecoming is tonight and tomorrow but i will try and be active when possible.

Especially if your activity will be sporadic, please roleclaim.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:23:35 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:17:19 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 10/22/2010 2:16:32 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

Especially if your activity will be sporadic, please roleclaim.

Certainly, I'm the Macedonian Empire. I am vanilla as well.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:29:08 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:09:53 PM, mongoose wrote:
I also found it odd how she wanted to kill Russia so much.

I would have said the exact same thing if I were town, fyi. It's RUSSIA.
President of DDO
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:37:12 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:23:35 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

That puts you on the suspicion list, then. But you are clear for now.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:40:35 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:37:12 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 10/22/2010 2:23:35 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

That puts you on the suspicion list, then. But you are clear for now.

For sure, i realize there's no real way to confirm myself at this point with no role.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:40:40 PM
Unvote

I mine as well claim as it seem that will happen eventually anyway.

I am the Neo-Babylonian Empire. I have a 3 shot role that I have used once but I would prefer to not fully role claim just yet.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:44:00 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:40:40 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Unvote

I am the Neo-Babylonian Empire. I have a 3 shot role that I have used once but I would prefer to not fully role claim just yet.

I think we all know what it s anyway. You might as well fully claim so that we know for sure and can clear you. The mafia will HAVE to target the vigilante and the masons first, since we both have night phase killing roles.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:49:23 PM
Also, Mongoose:

Tonight the masons (me and another) will target he same person that you target. That way the kill will be sure to go through since they won't be able to block both of us.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:51:45 PM
Probably Innocent:
06) annhasle
07) mongoose
11) JBlake

Maybe Innocent:
03) alex_hanson911
12) xxdarkxx

Unknown:
02) Marauder

-----------

Suspicion list:
1. Marauder
2. Alex hanson
3. xxdarkxx
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:52:01 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:44:00 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 10/22/2010 2:40:40 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Unvote

I think we all know what it s anyway. You might as well fully claim so that we know for sure and can clear you. The mafia will HAVE to target the vigilante and the masons first, since we both have night phase killing roles.

very well, I have a (now 2 shot) doc role.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:53:19 PM
At 10/22/2010 2:52:01 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
very well, I have a (now 2 shot) doc role.

Good. Protect either Mongoose, myself, or yourself. Do not announce ahead of time which one you will protect.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 2:57:48 PM
I think we have enough to go with now. Here is the plan:

1. Today lynch Marauder.
2. If the game is still going, Mongoose and the Masons both target alexhanson for assassination.
3. xxdarkxx chooses between the remaining players (except alexhanson) to protect.

We can finish off marauder now and then follow the plan.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 3:49:56 PM
I'm not going to lynch Marauder without a role claim, thats senseless.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 3:55:17 PM
At 10/22/2010 3:49:56 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I'm not going to lynch Marauder without a role claim, thats senseless.

LOL - at this point it is either him or you that is mafia. It is senseless to wait. He will probably be trying to let the day phase expire. The short length of the phase means there is no reason to wait when we have it narrowed down to two possible mafioso.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 4:15:05 PM
VTL MARAUDER

Fortunately, it would seem the cult never got a recruitmant in, so we don't have to worry about the town turning cult. Alas, my vigilante role was two-shot. I can't be relied on to kill anyone anymore.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.