Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Lost members??????

comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 2:54:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
What happened to Nags?

Anyone else you can remember that does not seem to come around anymore?

Askbob?
(I understand his story but no more alias?)
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 3:00:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 2:54:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
What happened to Nags?

Attention wh*res happened.


Askbob?
(I understand his story but no more alias?)

Doesn't want a lawsuit.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 3:02:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 2:54:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
What happened to Nags?

He got tired of watching lovelife and INH ruin DDO.

Askbob?
(I understand his story but no more alias?)

Phil threatened to sue him.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 3:31:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 3:02:09 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:

He got tired of watching lovelife and INH ruin DDO.

I don't really see how I ruin DDO, considering I haven't even been on much, but whatever. I was hoping I would finally be appreciated here, but apparently not.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 3:35:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 3:31:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 10/23/2010 3:02:09 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:

He got tired of watching lovelife and INH ruin DDO.

I don't really see how I ruin DDO, considering I haven't even been on much, but whatever. I was hoping I would finally be appreciated here, but apparently not.

Nevar.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 3:48:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 3:02:09 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/23/2010 2:54:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
What happened to Nags?

He got tired of watching lovelife and INH ruin DDO.

Askbob?
(I understand his story but no more alias?)

Phil threatened to sue him.

Sorry, but who was Askbob and what did he do?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 8:11:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 3:48:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 10/23/2010 3:02:09 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/23/2010 2:54:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
What happened to Nags?

He got tired of watching lovelife and INH ruin DDO.

Askbob?
(I understand his story but no more alias?)

Phil threatened to sue him.

Sorry, but who was Askbob and what did he do?

He was everybody.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 8:18:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 8:11:17 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/23/2010 3:48:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 10/23/2010 3:02:09 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/23/2010 2:54:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
What happened to Nags?

He got tired of watching lovelife and INH ruin DDO.

Askbob?
(I understand his story but no more alias?)

Phil threatened to sue him.

Sorry, but who was Askbob and what did he do?

He was everybody.

Which means none of us actually exist. O.O
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2010 8:28:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 8:18:07 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 10/23/2010 8:11:17 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/23/2010 3:48:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Sorry, but who was Askbob and what did he do?

He was everybody.

Which means none of us actually exist. O.O

No, we're nothing more than his many multi-accounts. This was established some time ago; I'm surprised no-one has told you yet.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 11:32:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/24/2010 10:53:44 AM, innomen wrote:
Nags was a big a$$.

Yeah i know, but he was cool.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 10:06:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/23/2010 4:24:49 PM, annhasle wrote:
Yvette! :(
lol, good riddance.

At 10/23/2010 4:58:56 PM, twsurber wrote:
I miss Wonderwoman! Come back Shell!

She's still here but forum inactive.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 10:09:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/25/2010 10:06:52 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 10/23/2010 4:24:49 PM, annhasle wrote:
Yvette! :(
lol, good riddance.

At 10/23/2010 4:58:56 PM, twsurber wrote:
I miss Wonderwoman! Come back Shell!

She's still here but forum inactive.

Yeah, i am REALLY okay with that loss.