What We Are Teaching Terrorists

TheBobster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 7:07:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
WHAT WE ARE TEACHING TERRORISTS

1. Americans in general are extremely naive and will believe most of what news agencies and politicians tell them. Use them freely to promote your goals.

2. Kidnapping Americans can become a very lucrative business for terrorists. Prisoners can be exchanged for anything you want.

3. Negotiating with the American State Department is like playing a football game against a team with no legs. Beyond that, they will assist you in getting what you want and to promote the results to the public afterward. Sa-WEET!

4. Don't worry about the 2016 presidential election resulting in a strong president being elected. The American Left has your back.

5. Terrorism is not in danger. Your greatest allies are China, North Korea and the United States.
The Bobster

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 7:17:42 PM
At 1/19/2016 7:07:12 PM, TheBobster wrote:

1. Americans in general are extremely naive and will believe most of what news agencies and politicians tell them. Use them freely to promote your goals.

2. Kidnapping Americans can become a very lucrative business for terrorists. Prisoners can be exchanged for anything you want.

3. Negotiating with the American State Department is like playing a football game against a team with no legs. Beyond that, they will assist you in getting what you want and to promote the results to the public afterward. Sa-WEET!

4. Don't worry about the 2016 presidential election resulting in a strong president being elected. The American Left has your back.

5. Terrorism is not in danger. Your greatest allies are China, North Korea and the United States.

This really should have gone under Society.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 6:31:50 AM

I think you are talking about progressive liberals and their perception of the world.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 9:19:04 PM

By 'we' I assume that you refer to the US.

That's because there is always truth in what they say. Whether it's exaggerated or not is another story but they aren't allowed to just completely make something up with absolutely no evidence in support of it.

I'd like to here what your arguments (and evidence) for this are because I think that this is debatable and I'd have to disagree with you here.

I don't think that it is necessarily promotion. I think that it's just informing people. That's the reason that we have the news, it's because people would like to know what's going on.

Again, I'd like to see more support of this.

I do agree to some extent and this does need to change. The dangers in regards to this actually happening and for people to believe that this is happening is also bad. I think that places like China and North Korea are especially dodgy due to the dictatorship sh!t that is making those countries look really badly from where we are looking at it.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy