Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 4:59:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
MOD NOTICES

- Annhasle is replacing Puck
- Oceanix 2 is replacing m93samman
- SportsGuru is replacing Lukas (who was supposed to replace Leafrod)

DECEASED

Cody Franklin - Sun-Hwa "Sun" Kwon, a town lover (Candidate). TOWN.
VooDooChild - Jin-Soo "Jin" Kwon, a town lover (Candidate). TOWN.
Koopin - The Man in Black, the serial killing role copier. THIRD PARTY.
Mongoose 1 - Charlie Pace, the town's sacrificial hero. THIRD PARTY.
Oceanix 1 - John Locke, the town tracker. TOWN.

Kahvan: You are Sayid Jarrah, the town's jack-of-all-trades. Given your background, you can do it all (intercept electronic signals, investigate, interrogate with torture, weapon training, etc.). You have four one-shot abilities that you can use on any given night of your choice: kill, interrogate (lie detect), track and protect. TOWN. Candidate

Alex Hanson: You are Matthew Abaddon, the mafia yakuza. Your character has said that his mission is to "get people to where they're supposed to be." In this case, it's the mafia. On any night phase during the game, you may sacrifice your life to recruit a player to the mafia. As an added win condition for your entire team, you must successfully recruit a player before your death. MAFIA.

sac8: You are Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, the town mason recruiter. Considering your knack for bringing people together, you may recruit a player to your group during the night phase. If you attempt to recruit a player with a non-townie objective, you will die. The other masons will live but disband upon your death. TOWN. Candidate

LIVING

- Bellum
- LaissezFaire
- Innomen
- Mongoose 2
- Wush
- Lovelife
- JBlake
- Zetsubou
- Dark
- Tvellalott
- Annhasle
- Chrysippus
- Oceanix 2
- Comoncents
- Korashk
- Feverish
- Marauder
- SportsGuru

You need 10 votes to carry out a lynch. The day phase is set to end Thursday, TBA.
President of DDO
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 5:03:30 PM
Yeah...As much as I would like to help, I have some catching up to do in this game. Please understand that I probably will have a bit of a limited role during conversation.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 5:03:59 PM
MOD NOTE: You must say "Vote ____" or something along those lines, considering people bold things all the time so we won't know if you want to vote for them or not. Also, last day phase people were really slacking with the whole unvoting first thing.
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 5:14:31 PM
Who did you kill comon?
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 6:24:35 PM
For oceanix
JBlake, Korashk, feverish or xxdarkxx

I suspect Korashk
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 6:26:07 PM
At 10/24/2010 5:05:26 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/24/2010 5:02:35 PM, comoncents wrote:
VoTe Innomen

My bad.

You know just voting for someone without giving a reason (especially first post of the day, come on!) is one of my pet hates.

FVCKYOU comoncents
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 6:28:18 PM
At 10/24/2010 6:26:07 PM, tvellalott wrote:
VoTe Innomen

My bad.

You know just voting for someone without giving a reason (especially first post of the day, come on!) is one of my pet hates.

FVCKYOU comoncents

o.O Angry TV??

Anyways, since it is the first day I'm actually active in this game I'll observe a little longer but.... Comoncents seems very suspicious to me. Why are you voting to lynch innomen??
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 6:32:00 PM
At 10/24/2010 6:28:18 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 10/24/2010 6:26:07 PM, tvellalott wrote:
VoTe Innomen

My bad.

FVCKYOU comoncents

o.O Angry TV??

Anyways, since it is the first day I'm actually active in this game I'll observe a little longer but.... Comoncents seems very suspicious to me. Why are you voting to lynch innomen??

If I remember correctly, comoncents was partially confirmed as town, so voting for him would be pointless, but he annoyed me so I put the finger of fvckyou on him.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 6:42:07 PM
Comoncents seems very suspicious to me. Why are you voting to lynch innomen??

comon's actions are fairly suspicious, but he's the vigilante and basically confirmed based on the fact that he counter-claimed a character and nobody has countered his claim of vigilante. I have no idea why he' voting innomen, but it's likely for pressure.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 7:17:44 PM
At 10/24/2010 6:42:07 PM, Korashk wrote:

comon's actions are fairly suspicious, but he's the vigilante and basically confirmed based on the fact that he counter-claimed a character and nobody has countered his claim of vigilante. I have no idea why he' voting innomen, but it's likely for pressure.

Then why can't he say so? Ugh, that's annoying...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 7:33:46 PM

Yes.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 7:34:23 PM
At 10/24/2010 7:17:44 PM, annhasle wrote:

Then why can't he say so? Ugh, that's annoying...

I thought it was common knowledge... Mybad
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2010 8:25:17 PM
At 10/24/2010 7:34:50 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/24/2010 5:14:31 PM, Korashk wrote:
Who did you kill comon?

You don't want to know...

I kinda do.

Have you seen lost...

No
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 5:52:31 AM
Who did you kill comon?

Have you seen lost...

Why don't we want to know? What could it possible do to serve the town by not telling us?
If you are the vig the mafia knows this and you haven't been killed yet???? What purpose do you serve by having secrets from the town, and who could you possibly have these secrets with. In this entire game you and Zets have been either playing badly or acting suspiciously. Zets - i guess we have determined to be just bad at playing, and you - i don't know how you play to make a judgement, but why would you put pressure on me when i wasn't even on line during entire time. You have claimed to be Kate, and vig, and i haven't seen any evidence of this at all. Answer some questions and i promise to annoy you less, or at least i will suspect you less.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 6:46:10 AM
At 10/25/2010 5:52:31 AM, innomen wrote:
Who did you kill comon?

Have you seen lost...

Why don't we want to know? What could it possible do to serve the town by not telling us?
If you are the vig the mafia knows this and you haven't been killed yet???? What purpose do you serve by having secrets from the town, and who could you possibly have these secrets with. In this entire game you and Zets have been either playing badly or acting suspiciously. Zets - i guess we have determined to be just bad at playing, and you - i don't know how you play to make a judgement, but why would you put pressure on me when i wasn't even on line during entire time. You have claimed to be Kate, and vig, and i haven't seen any evidence of this at all. Answer some questions and i promise to annoy you less, or at least i will suspect you less.

No secrets. I just keep making bad moves.

I killed Kahvan: You are Sayid Jarrah... But here is why...

He walked a fence of Good and Bad... Ended bad, but I should have know he was good b/c he went into the light with the others.
He died in the show then took in an evil spirit, so I thought he may have been bad...

We are going to have the same problem whenever we find Ben Linus... He was bad turned good... But did not go into the light... So I made a bad call...
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 8:05:01 AM
At 10/25/2010 6:46:10 AM, comoncents wrote:
Who did you kill comon?

Have you seen lost...

He walked a fence of Good and Bad... Ended bad, but I should have know he was good b/c he went into the light with the others.
He died in the show then took in an evil spirit, so I thought he may have been bad...

We are going to have the same problem whenever we find Ben Linus... He was bad turned good... But did not go into the light... So I made a bad call...

Ya dun goofed.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 8:06:49 AM
At 10/25/2010 6:46:10 AM, comoncents wrote:
Who did you kill comon?

Have you seen lost...

Fair nuff. Didn't know we were jumping to the final season though.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 8:14:19 AM
We're looking kind of screwed town, only one mafia is down and it looks like he sacrificed himself to recruit one of us. This means that even someone who we believe is town from their character could now also be mafioso.

Chrysippus - Shannon Rutherford
Kahvan -Sayid Jarrah
Korashk - Juliet Burke
Zetsubou - Desmond Hume
Comoncents - Kate Austen
lovelife - Miles

From the one dead mafia, Mathew Abaddon, does that give those who watch the show any insight into whether any of the characters above could be mafia, or if any particular group of characters from the show could be?

Com, what is your reason for suspecting innomen? You're instincts haven't been great in this game so far. Voting for com seems a bit silly though , he is probably our most confirmed.

At 10/24/2010 6:24:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
For oceanix

One of these is definitely mafia then. I know that I'm not and I'm willing to reveal if necessary, but I do have a minor role that I believe could benefit the town, and which could be obvious from my character, so I'd like to avoid that if possible. If people who watch the show believe Juliet Burke is town then Korashk is probably innocent of killing oceanix, although could still have been recruited by the mafia.

I'm going to vote JBlake for pressure. He's notoriously good at mafia and if I was recruiting a mafia from this town, I would recruit JBlake if he wasn't mafia already. He's also been really quiet in this game and the mafia have been doing really well.

Do people think the mafia would have tried to recruit someone who was already semi-confirmed or have gone for a good mafia player?

Lovelife please investigate sac8's corpse tonight. Doctor, please protect lovelife.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 8:54:03 AM
At 10/25/2010 8:14:19 AM, feverish wrote:
We're looking kind of screwed town, only one mafia is down and it looks like he sacrificed himself to recruit one of us. This means that even someone who we believe is town from their character could now also be mafioso.

Kahvan -Sayid Jarrah
Korashk - Juliet Burke
Zetsubou - Desmond Hume
Comoncents - Kate Austen
lovelife - Miles

From the one dead mafia, Mathew Abaddon, does that give those who watch the show any insight into whether any of the characters above could be mafia, or if any particular group of characters from the show could be?

Com, what is your reason for suspecting innomen? You're instincts haven't been great in this game so far. Voting for com seems a bit silly though , he is probably our most confirmed.

For oceanix

One of these is definitely mafia then. I know that I'm not and I'm willing to reveal if necessary, but I do have a minor role that I believe could benefit the town, and which could be obvious from my character, so I'd like to avoid that if possible. If people who watch the show believe Juliet Burke is town then Korashk is probably innocent of killing oceanix, although could still have been recruited by the mafia.

I'm going to vote JBlake for pressure. He's notoriously good at mafia and if I was recruiting a mafia from this town, I would recruit JBlake if he wasn't mafia already. He's also been really quiet in this game and the mafia have been doing really well.

Do people think the mafia would have tried to recruit someone who was already semi-confirmed or have gone for a good mafia player?

Lovelife please investigate sac8's corpse tonight. Doctor, please protect lovelife.

Juliette was that sort of crazy french lady they found right? Doubting that she would turn - but i am unsure how this aspect of the game actually works. I see the word candidate and i don't know what that means.

Agreed on JBlake.
VTL JBlake
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 8:55:28 AM
Vote lynch Comoncents

there are three people who died last night phase, none were from lynch, the mafia obviously died using his role, and I can confirm that sac8 did not die from being mafia killed. so kavahn was either mafia killed or the mafia did not make a kill and comoncents did in fact kill him.

Comoncents explanation for killing Sayid is stupid and anyone who has watched the show all the way through would think Sayid is mafia, especially when the Man in black is proven to not be mafia but a third party.
I think Comoncents was recruited by that mafia role and is no longer working on our side. The mafia would of course want an extra vig kill to wrap this game up quickly.

either the mafia killed kahvan or they had no kill last night phase. Comoncents is either not playing on our side on purpose because he was recruited or he is just that bad a player. either way I say there is nothing to gain except from his lynching.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 8:59:50 AM
At 10/25/2010 8:54:03 AM, innomen wrote:

Kahvan -Sayid Jarrah
Korashk - Juliet Burke
Zetsubou - Desmond Hume
Comoncents - Kate Austen
lovelife - Miles

For oceanix

Juliette was that sort of crazy french lady they found right? Doubting that she would turn - but i am unsure how this aspect of the game actually works. I see the word candidate and i don't know what that means.

Agreed on JBlake.
VTL JBlake

no, Juliette is the hot blond that was the baby doctor Ben Linus recruited to the island to find out why pregnant women could not live through child birth on the island if the child was conceived on the island. She started out an 'Other' but Jack basically converted her to plane crash islanders side. In any case its obvious from the one mafia character that we know of that whidmore is the mafia and the 'Others' were never on his side.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 9:30:31 AM
At 10/25/2010 8:55:28 AM, Marauder wrote:
Vote lynch Comoncents

there are three people who died last night phase, none were from lynch, the mafia obviously died using his role, and I can confirm that sac8 did not die from being mafia killed. so kavahn was either mafia killed or the mafia did not make a kill and comoncents did in fact kill him.

Comoncents explanation for killing Sayid is stupid and anyone who has watched the show all the way through would NOT* think Sayid is mafia, especially when the Man in black is proven to not be mafia but a third party.
I think Comoncents was recruited by that mafia role and is no longer working on our side. The mafia would of course want an extra vig kill to wrap this game up quickly.

either the mafia killed kahvan or they had no kill last night phase. Comoncents is either not playing on our side on purpose because he was recruited or he is just that bad a player. either way I say there is nothing to gain except from his lynching.

fix'd*

A Scout is Obedient.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 9:41:10 AM
At 10/25/2010 9:30:31 AM, Marauder wrote:
Vote lynch Comoncents

Comoncents explanation for killing Sayid is stupid and anyone who has watched the show all the way through would NOT* think Sayid is mafia, especially when the Man in black is proven to not be mafia but a third party.

fix'd*

Okay, thanks for the clarification on Juliette, i am obviously being lazy to not look her up. On common though. I agree that he has been playing bad, or he is being duplicitous - however, if he is who he says he is, we could be getting rid of an important town tool (yeah so far it has been more of a problem than an asset). But, it would be good to get some of the more inactive players involved, and Blake being a very good player seems like a good choice too.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 9:49:06 AM
For oceanix

I'd agree but it was just the message. She at first said something about "korashk's possible killers" then the list then corrected and said oceanix. Might have been worthless, but may be a lead.

I think they'd go for confirmed. Anyone can be a bad player but if its someone thats confirmed, people wont look into it as much.

Will do.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 9:51:20 AM
At 10/25/2010 9:41:10 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/25/2010 9:30:31 AM, Marauder wrote:
Vote lynch Comoncents

fix'd*

Okay, thanks for the clarification on Juliette, i am obviously being lazy to not look her up. On common though. I agree that he has been playing bad, or he is being duplicitous - however, if he is who he says he is, we could be getting rid of an important town tool (yeah so far it has been more of a problem than an asset). But, it would be good to get some of the more inactive players involved, and Blake being a very good player seems like a good choice too.

so you think the mafia failed to get a kill last night?

A Scout is Obedient.