Jump to topic:

If Trump was sophisticated

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:34:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
lmaoo it's amazing how simple elocution can elevate rank trash into something seemingly intelligent -- melodious even.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 5:02:09 AM
At 1/24/2016 2:34:18 AM, 000ike wrote:
lmaoo it's amazing how simple elocution can elevate rank trash into something seemingly intelligent -- melodious even.

To think someone is rank trash you have to assume you are not.

Lets compare your accomplishments and Education to Donald Trump.

Trump attended The Kew-Forest School in Forest Hills, Queens until he was 13 years old. Then, after causing some trouble at The Kew-Forest School, his parents transferred him to the New York Military Academy. Trump excelled in academics and sports while at NYMA. He earned many academic honors, was a member of the varsity football team in 1962, the varsity soccer team in 1963, and the varsity baseball team from 1962-1964. He was also the Cadet Captin-S4 (Cadet Battalion Logistics Officer) and lead his school in the Memorial Day parade down Fifth Avenue in 1964.

After high school, Trump attended Fordham University for two years. He then transferred to the Wharton Business School, where he graduated in 1968 with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a concentration in finance.

After you post your superior sophistication in education we will move on to your accomplishments after your education.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 5:28:16 AM
At 1/24/2016 5:02:09 AM, sadolite wrote:

Trump attended The Kew-Forest School in Forest Hills, Queens until he was 13 years old. Then, after causing some trouble at The Kew-Forest School, his parents transferred him to the New York Military Academy. Trump excelled in academics and sports while at NYMA. He earned many academic honors, was a member of the varsity football team in 1962, the varsity soccer team in 1963, and the varsity baseball team from 1962-1964. He was also the Cadet Captin-S4 (Cadet Battalion Logistics Officer) and lead his school in the Memorial Day parade down Fifth Avenue in 1964.

After high school, Trump attended Fordham University for two years. He then transferred to the Wharton Business School, where he graduated in 1968 with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a concentration in finance.

After you post your superior sophistication in education we will move on to your accomplishments after your education.

Let's not. The video was meant to be funny -- lighten up
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 4:19:00 PM
At 1/24/2016 5:28:16 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/24/2016 5:02:09 AM, sadolite wrote:

Let's not. The video was meant to be funny -- lighten up

Is it really.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 5:03:23 PM

LOL! I'd follow that voice into the gates of hell.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
RogueZephyr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 7:48:25 PM
At 1/24/2016 5:03:23 PM, Maikuru wrote:

LOL! I'd follow that voice into the gates of hell.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was the voice that would greet people at the Gates of Hell....
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 2:56:52 AM

Wow.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~