Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

using a fake diploma as a tax write off.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 3:39:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I'm using a fake diploma and churching up my experience in other areas to get a higher paying job I'd otherwise be unqualified for. I'm wondering if the purchase of a fake degree can be used as a tax writeoff since it's money used to get a job. Sorta like how you write off job interview clothes.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 8:19:34 PM
At 1/29/2016 3:39:07 PM, Wylted wrote:
I'm using a fake diploma and churching up my experience in other areas to get a higher paying job I'd otherwise be unqualified for. I'm wondering if the purchase of a fake degree can be used as a tax writeoff since it's money used to get a job. Sorta like how you write off job interview clothes.

... but if they find out then you're screwed.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 11:44:29 PM
Aren't all higher education diplomas fake now with the exception of trade school diplomas. You may be hurting your chances by saying you are a college grad.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 7:26:25 PM
At 1/29/2016 11:44:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
Aren't all higher education diplomas fake now with the exception of trade school diplomas. You may be hurting your chances by saying you are a college grad.

True dat. People are paying up to six figures for fake degrees.