Jump to topic:

Crisis in the religious forum

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:34:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
So I was scrolling through the forums list, when I noticed something: Nothing had been posted in the religious forum for about 10 minutes.

Occurrences like these rarely happen. I feel like this could be a sign of the impending apocalypse. If it lasts for an hour, I fear we may have a doomsday on our hands.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:40:56 PM
At 2/2/2016 3:34:03 PM, Vaarka wrote:
So I was scrolling through the forums list, when I noticed something: Nothing had been posted in the religious forum for about 10 minutes.

Occurrences like these rarely happen. I feel like this could be a sign of the impending apocalypse. If it lasts for an hour, I fear we may have a doomsday on our hands.

*Breathes sigh of relief*
No need to worry anymore. Someone posted within the last minute or so.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:23:31 PM

It is a drug... they always come back for more.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:23:51 PM
At 2/2/2016 7:23:31 PM, Geogeer wrote:

It is a drug... they always come back for more.

Lol

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 10:41:35 PM
Grittyworm got banned.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 6:25:07 AM

That wasn't a crisis, that was just a 10 minute grace period from all the nuclear explosions.
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 7:21:06 PM

They all need 10 minutes every year to recharge before they jump back in it.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 8:08:39 PM

You could have saved it sooner by posting this in the religions forum instead of miscellaneous.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 7:04:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Just felt like letting you guys know, it's been 19 minutes since the last post in the religious forum.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 7:22:12 PM
At 2/25/2016 7:04:36 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Just felt like letting you guys know, it's been 19 minutes since the last post in the religious forum.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 7:27:05 PM
At 2/25/2016 7:22:12 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 2/25/2016 7:04:36 PM, Vaarka wrote:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...

Lol