Jump to topic:

alph males should support abortion

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:55:43 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Abortion saves men from having to transfer wealth to sluts.

Over 67% of abortions are performed on women who have never been married. That doesn"t include the number of women who were married in the past but unmarried at the time of the abortion. And since 60% of abortions are performed on women who have had at least one child already, the overlap shows that most abortions are saving a lot of alpha players from having to write a check to a single mom who is already getting a check from some other poor schlep.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:02:52 PM
At 2/2/2016 7:55:43 PM, Wylted wrote:

Over 67% of abortions are performed on women who have never been married. That doesn"t include the number of women who were married in the past but unmarried at the time of the abortion. And since 60% of abortions are performed on women who have had at least one child already, the overlap shows that most abortions are saving a lot of alpha players from having to write a check to a single mom who is already getting a check from some other poor schlep.

If you don't like abortion, another solution might be to have most women spayed. Maybe spay 3/4 of all women.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:07:32 PM
At 2/2/2016 8:02:52 PM, n7 wrote:

If you don't like abortion, another solution might be to have most women spayed. Maybe spay 3/4 of all women.

Good point, i'd like white women to have the option to opt out, though.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:01:28 AM

Agreed.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 7:39:36 PM
I always make my girlfriends get on birth control. I offer to pay as well, as any gentleman should.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 10:13:09 PM
One is not an alpha male if one is producing illegitimate children. That person is just a irresponsible little boy.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%