Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2010 8:20:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
REPLACEMENTS

- Sac8 [2] is replacing wush

DECEASED

Cody Franklin - Sun-Hwa "Sun" Kwon, a town lover (Candidate). TOWN.
VooDooChild - Jin-Soo "Jin" Kwon, a town lover (Candidate). TOWN.
Koopin - The Man in Black, the serial killing role copier. THIRD PARTY.
Mongoose 1 - Charlie Pace, the town's sacrificial hero. THIRD PARTY.
Oceanix 1 - John Locke, the town tracker. TOWN.
Kahvan - Sayid Jarrah, the town's jack of all trades (Candidate). TOWN.
Alex Hanson - Matthew Abadon, the mafia's yakuza. MAFIA.
Sac8 [1] - Hugu "Hurley" Reyes, the town's mason recruiter (Candidate). TOWN.

annhasle: You are Rose Nadler, the vanilla townie. Hmm, what more can I say... TOWN.

feverish: You are Ilana Verdansky, the town bomb. If you are targeted for a lynch, the last person to cast a vote for you will go down with you. Similarly, if you are targeted for a night kill, your attacker will also die. TOWN.

xxdarkxx: You are Charles Widmore, the mafia Godfather. In addition to appearing innocent upon investigation, you must submit the mafia's decision for a kill each night phase as well as signal who from your team will carry out the kill. MAFIA.

LIVING

- Bellum
- LaissezFaire
- Innomen
- Mongoose 2
- Sac8 [2]
- Lovelife
- JBlake
- Zetsubou
- Tvellalott
- Chrysippus
- Oceanix 2
- Comoncents
- Korashk
- Marauder
- SportsGuru

MOD NOTICES

You need 8 votes to carry out a lynch. The day phase will end on Friday, November 5, at 8pm CST.

Your inactivity will result in replacement mid-way through the day phase (sometime Wednesday night or Thursday morning).
President of DDO
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2010 8:27:56 PM
Fifteen players, two mafia down. How many can we expect among this many players? Maybe 4 left?
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2010 8:44:08 PM
SAC8 potential killers are
Zetsubou, JBlake, comoncents or wush (sac8 II).

Hmmm I think we all know who to suspect most. Too bad that we would only get 7 votes and a bunch of either mafias or ignorant townies will protect him. Either way I believe right now safe to say VTL Zets
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:25:56 AM
I'm going to come out and say that I'm the town miller, guys. Don't need to go through all the sh!t if someone investigates me, I come up guilty, then I attempt to explain the role, etc.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:28:54 AM
It's weird - although I am the town miller, the role she gave me never says that I win with the town. However, I am told that I do not appear innocent upon investigation, and it did say that I am the town miller. I guess that's enough said on her part ;)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:50:38 AM
At 11/3/2010 3:28:54 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
It's weird - although I am the town miller, the role she gave me never says that I win with the town. However, I am told that I do not appear innocent upon investigation, and it did say that I am the town miller. I guess that's enough said on her part ;)

You do realize that no one would have suspected you if you said nothing, right?
Unvote
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:50:56 AM
At 11/3/2010 5:50:38 AM, lovelife wrote:

Unvote

VTL SAC8
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:57:21 AM
At 11/3/2010 5:50:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

Unvote

VTL SAC8

Alright, so see I have only one issue.
Reading it again, that seemed to so clearly shout "I'm mafia" that it's too obvious.

See, seeing that Lost clip, shattered a lot of preconceptions I had watching seasons 1, 2 and 3. I don't know if we have a character who stands out as a fool in Lost.

I can only suggest (as alternative to lynching him, which is at the moment my preferred choice) that we ask him to say "I'm not the fool" and hope we have a lie detector. It's often in a fools best interest to side with the mafia, so it certainly isn't pro-town.

I slightly torn on it actually. Not enough to unvote...

Lets see what he and other participants say.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 6:14:43 AM
At 11/3/2010 5:57:21 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/3/2010 5:50:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

Unvote

VTL SAC8

Alright, so see I have only one issue.
Reading it again, that seemed to so clearly shout "I'm mafia" that it's too obvious.

See, seeing that Lost clip, shattered a lot of preconceptions I had watching seasons 1, 2 and 3. I don't know if we have a character who stands out as a fool in Lost.

I can only suggest (as alternative to lynching him, which is at the moment my preferred choice) that we ask him to say "I'm not the fool" and hope we have a lie detector. It's often in a fools best interest to side with the mafia, so it certainly isn't pro-town.

I slightly torn on it actually. Not enough to unvote...

Lets see what he and other participants say.

The clip as in the person exploding? I think that was a responce to

feverish: You are Ilana Verdansky, the town bomb. If you are targeted for a lynch, the last person to cast a vote for you will go down with you. Similarly, if you are targeted for a night kill, your attacker will also die. TOWN.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 8:36:53 AM
I agree with tv that sac8 is too obviously trying to make us think he's mafia. I bet he's sawyer, town jester, and after we lynch him lwerd plays a clip where he welcomes sayids torcher.

lovelife, was the list of possible killers you gave for sac 8 for his first death right, witch comoncents confessed too. Or was it the second time were when he died that your list applies too?

by the sac8, if you would like to cooperate just a little before trying to convince us your mafia, could you please tell us who you tried to recruit before you died the second time as Hugo?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 10:41:02 AM
Vote lynch Commoncents

same reasons as yesterday, there's little chance CC wasn't recruited by the first dead mafia's role, and even if not just lynch him so he doesn't kill another obvious town out of bad logic, he will get to retard kill again tonight if we don't lynch him.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 10:45:13 AM
At 11/3/2010 10:41:02 AM, Marauder wrote:
Vote lynch Commoncents

same reasons as yesterday, there's little chance CC wasn't recruited by the first dead mafia's role, and even if not just lynch him so he doesn't kill another obvious town out of bad logic, he will get to retard kill again tonight if we don't lynch him.

that was funny because it's true.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 11:09:59 AM
At 11/3/2010 8:36:53 AM, Marauder wrote:
I agree with tv that sac8 is too obviously trying to make us think he's mafia. I bet he's sawyer, town jester, and after we lynch him lwerd plays a clip where he welcomes sayids torcher.

Yeah, that does seem to be true.

lovelife, was the list of possible killers you gave for sac 8 for his first death right, witch comoncents confessed too. Or was it the second time were when he died that your list applies too?

It was the second time he died.

by the sac8, if you would like to cooperate just a little before trying to convince us your mafia, could you please tell us who you tried to recruit before you died the second time as Hugo?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 11:59:54 AM
VOTE COUNT

sac8 (tvellalott, lovelife) -- 2/8 votes needed to lynch

comoncents (Marauder) -- 1/8 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 2:22:10 PM
At 11/3/2010 1:40:14 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
VTL comoncents

So we're okay with lynching him even though we don't think he's mafia? I'm okay with that, i just want to be clear. Yeah, he does seem to be doing more damage than good.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 2:25:14 PM
VTL comoncents
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 2:34:28 PM
At 11/2/2010 8:28:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Whoops! Forgot to post this :p

Woot woot, at least I took a scum down with me! Avenge me town!
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:16:22 PM
Is this a joke? Why the hell are we lynching someone we think is town...

Fail town is fail.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:36:18 PM
At 11/3/2010 2:22:10 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/3/2010 1:40:14 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
VTL comoncents

So we're okay with lynching him even though we don't think he's mafia? I'm okay with that, i just want to be clear. Yeah, he does seem to be doing more damage than good.
I'm very sure.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:56:51 PM
Who killed JBlake? O.o

Town voters:
annhasle (Korashk, mongoose, Dark, tvellalott, lovelife, Bellum, feverish, Chrys, innomen, Marauder, Zetsubou) 11/10

Cody (oceanix, mongoose, sac8, innomen) -- 4/14 votes needed to lynch

Votes:
Marauder (mongoose, tvellalott, Korashk, sac8, common, Cyr) -- 5/12 votes needed to lynch

Zetsubou (Marauder, innomen, LaissezFaire, feverish, common, Sac8 ) -- 4/12 votes needed to lynch

Oceanix (Korashk, kinesis, JBlake, tvellalott, mongoose, koopin) -- 6/14 votes needed to lynch

sac8 (Zetsubou, Voodoo, Korashk, LF) -- 4/14 votes needed to lynch

Zetsubou (Korashk, Kinesis, Comoncents, M93samman, Cody_Franklin, LaissezFaire, Koopin, Innomen, Marauder, mongoose, Oceanix, SAC8) -- 13/14 votes needed to lynch. (Epic)
'sup DDO -- july 2013
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:59:18 PM
At 11/3/2010 3:56:51 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
Who killed JBlake? O.o

Town voters:
annhasle (Korashk, mongoose, Dark, tvellalott, lovelife, Bellum, feverish, Chrys, innomen, Marauder, Zetsubou) 11/10

Cody (oceanix, mongoose, sac8, innomen) -- 4/14 votes needed to lynch

Votes:
Marauder (mongoose, tvellalott, Korashk, sac8, common, Cyr) -- 5/12 votes needed to lynch

Zetsubou (Marauder, innomen, LaissezFaire, feverish, common, Sac8 ) -- 4/12 votes needed to lynch

Oceanix (Korashk, kinesis, JBlake, tvellalott, mongoose, koopin) -- 6/14 votes needed to lynch

sac8 (Zetsubou, Voodoo, Korashk, LF) -- 4/14 votes needed to lynch

Zetsubou (Korashk, Kinesis, Comoncents, M93samman, Cody_Franklin, LaissezFaire, Koopin, Innomen, Marauder, mongoose, Oceanix, SAC8) -- 13/14 votes needed to lynch. (Epic)

Must be a mistake, he's not on the deceased list.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 4:01:49 PM
You guys are absolutely ridiculous ;)

I am not the fool.

I would say that I win with the town, but L did not include it at the end of my role.

On second thought, screw that. I win with the town. As the TOWN miller, it makes sense for me to be town.

I'll give my character if you guys want it. You guys fail to comprehend that it was important for me, the miller, who turns up guilty on investigation, to give you a heads-up.

I believe my last name is Dawson, and that the first name is Michael? I'm pretty sure on the former but not the latter.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 4:02:32 PM
At 11/3/2010 4:01:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
You guys are absolutely ridiculous ;)

I am not the fool.

I would say that I win with the town, but L did not include it at the end of my role.

On second thought, screw that. I win with the town. As the TOWN miller, it makes sense for me to be town.

I'll give my character if you guys want it. You guys fail to comprehend that it was important for me, the miller, who turns up guilty on investigation, to give you a heads-up.

I believe my last name is Dawson, and that the first name is Michael? I'm pretty sure on the former but not the latter.

I checked, and my character is Michael Dawson.