Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

DDO Wiki

bsh1
Posts: 27,935
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:01:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/12/2016 6:58:24 AM, fire_wings wrote:
How can you add one?

I believe it is set so that you must have an account to edit the wiki pages or to create wiki pages.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:03:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/12/2016 7:01:53 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/12/2016 6:58:24 AM, fire_wings wrote:
How can you add one?

I believe it is set so that you must have an account to edit the wiki pages or to create wiki pages.

I made an account. So how do you add one?
bsh1
Posts: 27,935
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:04:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/12/2016 7:03:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 2/12/2016 7:01:53 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/12/2016 6:58:24 AM, fire_wings wrote:
How can you add one?

I believe it is set so that you must have an account to edit the wiki pages or to create wiki pages.

I made an account. So how do you add one?

Add a page?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:05:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/12/2016 7:04:20 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/12/2016 7:03:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 2/12/2016 7:01:53 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/12/2016 6:58:24 AM, fire_wings wrote:
How can you add one?

I believe it is set so that you must have an account to edit the wiki pages or to create wiki pages.

I made an account. So how do you add one?

Add a page?

Yes, a page for me.
bsh1
Posts: 27,935
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 8:06:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/12/2016 7:05:11 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 2/12/2016 7:04:20 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/12/2016 7:03:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 2/12/2016 7:01:53 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/12/2016 6:58:24 AM, fire_wings wrote:
How can you add one?

I believe it is set so that you must have an account to edit the wiki pages or to create wiki pages.

I made an account. So how do you add one?

Add a page?

Yes, a page for me.

Go to the button that says "Contribute." Select the drop down menu and choose "Add a Page." Voila.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...