Posted: 7 years ago
ACTIVE:

#1. JBlake
#2. The-Mad-Hatter
#3. Ournamestoolong
#4. InquireTruth
#5. TheSkeptic

DECEASED:

A) I-am-a-Panda, Townie, Mason (had knowledge of and could communicate with his partner throughout the game via PM), killed by both the Vigilante and the Mafia on Night Phase One.
B) crackofdawnjr, Townie, Priest (could not make the decisive lynch vote), lynched on Day Phase Three
C) Harlan, Townie, Politician (could manipulate the vote of one user every day phase), killed by the mafia on Night Phase 3.
D) burningpuppies, Townie, Normal Townie, lynched on Day Phase 4
E) askbob, Cop (could read one players alignment each night), killed by the mafia on Night Phase 4.
F) DiablosChaosBroker, Revivor (could revive a player once in the game), lynched on day phase 5
G) theLwerd, Mafia, Mafia Goon (normal mafia member), killed by the vigilante on Night Phase 5.
H) Johnicle, Townie, Vigilante (could kill one player each night), killed by the mafia on Night Phase 5
I) Nobody/YonRuki, Townie, Doctor (could heal a player each night), killed by the mafia on Night Phase 6

Well guys, it all comes down to this. Who will survive?

PS: Nobody, you were blocked by the prostitute last night, so it wouldn't matter if you did PM me.

Stay active guys as the winning team gets a prize. :D
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2009 2:06:04 PM
extend all arguments to this round and Vote To Lynch JBlake
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2009 9:20:46 PM
Just get this over with, I want to know who actually were mafia. It should have been easy for the townspeople to win last round, but you guys were idiots and had to be inactive. Just freaking get active for the little time it will take to play and vote.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2009 9:21:35 PM
btw look back at who Nobody legitamized as a townsperson.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2009 7:43:10 AM
At 2/1/2009 9:21:35 PM, askbob wrote:
btw look back at who Nobody legitamized as a townsperson.

Maddox's account is closed, anyway. TheSkeptic and InquireTruth have lost all interest as well.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 10:16:52 AM
Well, I really hate to end the game on this note, but as was agreed by the majority on a previous day, 24 hours of no real discussion/activity insured an automatic no lynch.

Mafia win.

MAFIA TEAM:

1) theLwerd (Mafia Goon)
2) InquireTruth (Mafia Prostitute)
3) JBlake (Mafia Godfather).

Mafia: 2 wins, 0 losses
Townies: 0 wins, 2 losses
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 11:09:32 AM
Victory is mine!

I was sure we were finished when Johnicle was revived and immediately suspected all of us and there was still 11 people left in the game.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 11:21:58 AM
That figures, the only person that would turn up innocent if I investigated them...

I swear that was really unlucky, and all the remaining townies who contributed nothing are idiots.
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 11:37:09 AM
I was sure we were finished when Johnicle was revived and immediately suspected all of us and there was still 11 people left in the game.

Darn right I did. But people were like NoooOOOooo, let's just do w/e we want. But at least I got theLwerd! hehehe
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 12:16:10 PM
Well, some of the other people were... more easily led away. The hard part was to oppose Johnicle without being too overzealous and giving myself away.

It was fun. Unfortunately we ended up killing all the good players and no one was interested anymore.
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 1:04:01 PM
I was right on both games about a mafia member
I WILL GET YOU JBLAKE!

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
YonRoku
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 1:07:02 PM
Hey guys; next time trust me, I was almost right...
We write our names in the sand, and then the waves roll in and wash them away. I wrote my name, but I can find it no longer; my ashes blow like dust around the invisible labyrinth.

---Pet In (the) Box---
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 1:14:55 PM
But on my most recent accusation I was right.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2009 2:22:21 PM
haha I at least knew not to lynch him this time.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 2:08:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I need to know the roles of maddoxparadox, TheSkeptic, Ournameistoolong, and TheMaddHatter for the wiki
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com