LOST Mafia Day Phase 6

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:09:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
DECEASED

Cody Franklin - Sun-Hwa "Sun" Kwon, a town lover (Candidate). TOWN.
VooDooChild - Jin-Soo "Jin" Kwon, a town lover (Candidate). TOWN.
Koopin - The Man in Black, the serial killing role copier. THIRD PARTY.
Mongoose 1 - Charlie Pace, the town's sacrificial hero. THIRD PARTY.
Oceanix 1 - John Locke, the town tracker. TOWN.
Kahvan - Sayid Jarrah, the town's jack of all trades (Candidate). TOWN.
Alex Hanson - Matthew Abadon, the mafia's yakuza. MAFIA.
Sac8 [1] - Hugu "Hurley" Reyes, the town's mason recruiter (Candidate). TOWN.
Annhasle - Rose Nadler, the vanilla townie. TOWN.
Feverish - Ilana Verdansky, the town bomb. TOWN.
xxDarkxx - Charles Widmore, the mafia godfather. MAFIA.

Comoncents: You are Kate Austen, the town vigilante. You're a good person (not to mention sexy! whew!) but won't hesitate to take the law into your own hands in the face of injustice. You may choose to kill someone during the night phase, but must wait at least one night between successful kills. TOWN. Candidate

Zetsubou: You are Desmond Hume, the town psychic. You don't exactly know why you see the things you do, but you feel compelled to help the survivors of the crash. Each night you may learn somebody's role but not their alignment. TOWN.

LIVING

- Bellum
- LaissezFaire
- Innomen
- Mongoose 2
- Sac8 [2]
- Lovelife
- JBlake
- Tvellalott
- Chrysippus
- Oceanix 2
- Korashk
- Marauder
- SportsGuru

MOD NOTICES

You need 7 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Saturday, November 6, at 8pm CST.

Be warned that your inactivity will result in replacement...
President of DDO
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:18:18 PM
VTL Maurader

He led the lynch on Common; I call probable mafia attempt to get the vig lynched.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:20:27 PM
Woot, I'm back.

VTL JBlake

Blake stays quiet, mafia stays winning. I voiced continuing suspicion of him and was targeted by dark, who's inocence I had expressed some belief in. Also, he's the only person in Sac8's kill suspect list from yesterday who isn't dead and confirmed town apart from sac82/Wush, plus he was in a previous kill list along with me, dark and korashk too.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:21:13 PM
At 11/4/2010 7:18:18 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
VTL Maurader

He led the lynch on Common; I call probable mafia attempt to get the vig lynched.

If he was mafia, wouldn't he have wanted comon to stay alive, so he could continue to kill townies? It's like they got 2 kill roles.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:21:49 PM
VTL Maurader

I said it was a stupid idea. Why the hell would we lynch a power-roled townie on the off-chance they might have been the target of a yakuza. He could clearly prove his role. So much fail. So, so much fail.
So: VOTE Maurader

I'm going to read back over the previous Day Phases see if I can see anything of interest.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:27:35 PM
I'm logging off now. I don't know about Marauder, but I'm pretty sure JBlake is scum in this game. L has been pretty hot on replacing inactives, so we should probably look at people (such as JBlake) who haven't posted much in the DPs but haven't been replaced.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:32:45 PM
At 11/4/2010 7:21:13 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
VTL Maurader

If he was mafia, wouldn't he have wanted comon to stay alive, so he could continue to kill townies? It's like they got 2 kill roles.

Common wasn't mafia. I don;t know why they didn't recruit him, but obviously they didn't. Last DP, when he was lynched so fast (and pay attention to those who voted for him!) they knew he was town.

I think they wanted to take away our night kill ability, (perhaps they are down to only a couple members?) and were not sure if they could kill Common themselves. Remember, someone hit a bomb the other night; they lost their Godfather targeting Lana. Could be they became cautious, thinking the Vig might be really be the Paranoid Gunowner, or a similar role that kills those who target him.

I don't know; that's my guess. Meanwhile, Marauder jumps out in front of the pack to lynch Comnon, and we got a gang up on him before we could blink. It all sounds very fishy.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:33:34 PM
VOTE COUNT

Marauder (Chrys, tvellalott) -- 2/7 votes needed to lynch

JBlake (feverish) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:37:55 PM
At 11/4/2010 7:32:45 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/4/2010 7:21:13 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
VTL Maurader

Common wasn't mafia. I don;t know why they didn't recruit him, but obviously they didn't. Last DP, when he was lynched so fast (and pay attention to those who voted for him!) they knew he was town.

I think they wanted to take away our night kill ability, (perhaps they are down to only a couple members?) and were not sure if they could kill Common themselves. Remember, someone hit a bomb the other night; they lost their Godfather targeting Lana. Could be they became cautious, thinking the Vig might be really be the Paranoid Gunowner, or a similar role that kills those who target him.

I don't know; that's my guess. Meanwhile, Marauder jumps out in front of the pack to lynch Comnon, and we got a gang up on him before we could blink. It all sounds very fishy.

I remember some people saying we should lynch comon for being an idiot in DP4 too, so it didn't start with Marauder, so idk about him. I think it was Zets' plan originally. Has Marauder claimed yet?

: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:50:53 PM
Take note of these people:

Marauder,
Zetsubou,
LaissezFaire,
Korashk,
lovelife,
SportsGuru,
innomen,
sac8

These were the people who voted to lynch Common. I'm willing to bet we'll find at least two mafiosi in this list.

I'd eliminate SG from this list, at least tentatively, because he was the only one of these to question the wisdom of lynching the Vig.

I'd also strike sac8 from here; he's most likely either the Miller or the Jester. He might be a suicidal Mafia, but he's a better player than that.

Zetsubou is dead, and confirmed Town.

That leaves us with these five:
Marauder,
LaissezFaire,
Korashk,
lovelife,
innomen,

Of these, Marauder and Korashk have been my main suspicions all along. This last DP solidified my suspicions; they have been leading us in the lynches towards town players through the whole game so far. They were both very active in getting Common lynched, to the point of leading us by the nose.

I don't know anything about JBlake; he hasn't shown much, but I don't think he ever does. It would be worthwhile to investigate him, if we still have any investigative roles left. Meanwhile, we've got a good lead on two possibles, and we should take advantage of it while we still can.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 7:57:38 PM
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message

10/25/2010 8:55:28 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Vote lynch Comoncents

there are three people who died last night phase, none were from lynch, the mafia obviously died using his role, and I can confirm that sac8 did not die from being mafia killed. so kavahn was either mafia killed or the mafia did not make a kill and comoncents did in fact kill him.

Comoncents explanation for killing Sayid is stupid and anyone who has watched the show all the way through would think Sayid is mafia, especially when the Man in black is proven to not be mafia but a third party.
I think Comoncents was recruited by that mafia role and is no longer working on our side. The mafia would of course want an extra vig kill to wrap this game up quickly.

either the mafia killed kahvan or they had no kill last night phase. Comoncents is either not playing on our side on purpose because he was recruited or he is just that bad a player. either way I say there is nothing to gain except from his lynching.

Marauder started it, two DP's ago.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 9:17:12 PM
I got no info last NP, but nothing all that interesting happened.
Who should I look into tonight?
I win with the town.
I will reveiw later and see who I suspect the most.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 9:49:51 PM
At 11/4/2010 9:17:12 PM, lovelife wrote:
I got no info last NP, but nothing all that interesting happened.
Who should I look into tonight?
I win with the town.
I will reveiw later and see who I suspect the most.

See who killed Zets, if you are the one who gets lists of names from dead people.

Otherwise, investigate either Korashk or JBlake.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 9:56:21 PM
Jblake showed up twice on the suspect list.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 10:17:34 PM
VOTE COUNT

Marauder (Chrys, tvellalott, sac8) -- 3/7 votes needed to lynch

President of DDO
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 12:58:28 AM
Blake has been inactive in the last couple games, but he hasn't been super active on the site either. Marauder convinced us to take out a townie because he thought common was bad for the town, or he convinced us of that....but - zets agreed with him. Killing a townie was a mistake, but were we led by a mafia to do so? It's not a bad bet.

VTL Marauder
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 7:20:59 AM
At 11/5/2010 7:16:37 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
All the info I had...
lost.

Goodluck.

Arrgh! SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Did your best; we'll manage anyway (I hope).

*bashes own head against wall*
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 7:31:07 AM
VOTE COUNT

Marauder (Chrys, tvellalott, sac8, innomen) -- 4/7 votes needed to lynch

President of DDO
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 8:36:51 AM
You should all be thanking me, only two people died last night, we would have lost 3 town's if Comon stayed to retard kill again.

It seems I am being pressured to claim, perhaps if I do you will all further understand why I was extra suspicious of commoncents. I am Jack Shepard and I know Sac8 was not killed by mafia the previous day phase because I chose our mason recruiter hugo for protection that night phase. yet he died anyway meaning he did not die from mafia kill but from recruiting a mafisio. So logically I figured that ment mafia must have targeted someone else when I saw there were 3 deaths, 1 from lynch, 1 from recruiter role, the other must have been mafia. but then commoncents claimed that was him, that he chose to kill Sayid of all character's thinking he could possibly be mafia.

I stand by my reasoning for lynching commoncents, we have gone too many day phases without getting in lynches at all, we know the mafia recruited someone and there was a confirmed vig avalible to recruite, and even if he was town still comoncents has chosen to kill obvious town characters like Sayid

now that I revealed all that there is but one question we should want to ask;

SAC8 WHO DID YOU TRY AND RECRUIT AS HUGO?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 8:47:38 AM
At 11/4/2010 7:20:27 PM, feverish wrote:
Woot, I'm back.

VTL JBlake

Blake stays quiet, mafia stays winning. I voiced continuing suspicion of him and was targeted by dark, who's inocence I had expressed some belief in. Also, he's the only person in Sac8's kill suspect list from yesterday who isn't dead and confirmed town apart from sac82/Wush, plus he was in a previous kill list along with me, dark and korashk too.

your forgetting that we already have a confirmed dead mafia from that kill list, xxdarxx. That almost makes the rest on that list sure of being town. I doubt Lwerd would give more than one mafia name on the list for lovelife.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 8:52:27 AM
At 11/5/2010 8:47:38 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 11/4/2010 7:20:27 PM, feverish wrote:
Woot, I'm back.

VTL JBlake

your forgetting that we already have a confirmed dead mafia from that kill list, xxdarxx. That almost makes the rest on that list sure of being town. I doubt Lwerd would give more than one mafia name on the list for lovelife.

you know because Sac8 has been acting kinda suspicious (like a jester or mafia) since he got wush's role and he was on that second list, I think that justifies pressuring him for anserws of his actions as Hugo at the very least, at the very most for some form of reasoning to convince that he (wush) did not kill himself (hugo).
Vote Lynch Sac8 for pressure

A Scout is Obedient.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:34:23 AM
VOTE COUNT

Marauder (Chrys, tvellalott, sac8, innomen, lovelife) -- 5/7 votes needed to lynch

sac8 (Marauder) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 10:59:17 AM
At 11/5/2010 8:52:27 AM, Marauder wrote:

you know because Sac8 has been acting kinda suspicious (like a jester or mafia) since he got wush's role and he was on that second list, I think that justifies pressuring him for anserws of his actions as Hugo at the very least, at the very most for some form of reasoning to convince that he (wush) did not kill himself (hugo).
Vote Lynch Sac8 for pressure

"He's Jester! Let's lynch him!"

...sure, ok, great thinking, Marauder...

Sac8 is most likely the Jester; or possibly the Town Miller as he claimed. There's no reason to believe that he is mafia. Transparent attempts like this to shift the pressure off yourself just make things worse.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 2:53:32 PM
Right now, at least in my opinion, wush/sac8-2 and Chrys look the most suspicious.

1. Mass role claim he suggested earlier.

2. Saying that "there's no reason to believe [sac8] is mafia" when sac8 died trying to recruit mafia earlier, but won't say who he died trying to recruit. If it were wush/sac8-2, that would explain a lot.

3. Attack on Marauder.
a) Marauder did get comon lynched, but only for the same reason everyone else went along with it: comon's a retard and was killing townies. Maybe it was a bad decision, (I don't think it was, but it doesn't matter), but it doesn't really suggest that Marauder's mafia. If it suggests anything bad about Marauder, it's that he's a bad player, and lynching someone for being a bad player is exactly what you guys are criticizing him for!
b) lovelife's list from earlier exonerated him (it had Marauder, feverish, korashk, and dark, and now we know that dark was the godfather).
c) Marauder is (claims to be) Jack Shepard, obviously an important town role that the mafia would want to eliminate.

studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 3:05:00 PM
I do not believe I am allowed to discuss whom I attempted to recruit as Hugo. I don't want to take the chance of hurting the town.

Seriously, stop over-analyzing. I said I was the f*cking miller right when I got the role so that you guys didn't lynch me when I would come up guilty in the night phase. Do as you wish. My role doesn't really do anything, but it's usually better to refrain lynching townies.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 7:22:15 PM
At 11/5/2010 2:53:32 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
Right now, at least in my opinion, wush/sac8-2 and Chrys look the most suspicious.

1. Mass role claim he suggested earlier.

First couple DP we lost several townsfolk; we had no information to go on for the lynches. My suggestion, which Zets seconded if you'll look, was designed to give us something to go on. And it was a mass character claim, not a role claim. Don't lie.

2. Saying that "there's no reason to believe [sac8] is mafia" when sac8 died trying to recruit mafia earlier, but won't say who he died trying to recruit. If it were wush/sac8-2, that would explain a lot.

sac8 has done nothing that would draw suspicion for being mafia; now, there's a good case for him being the Jester based on his claims, but I have yet to hear a believable case for him being mafia.

3. Attack on Marauder.
a) Marauder did get comon lynched, but only for the same reason everyone else went along with it: comon's a retard and was killing townies. Maybe it was a bad decision, (I don't think it was, but it doesn't matter), but it doesn't really suggest that Marauder's mafia. If it suggests anything bad about Marauder, it's that he's a bad player, and lynching someone for being a bad player is exactly what you guys are criticizing him for!

It was a stupid decision, and several of us pointed it out, over the course of two DPs. Marauder and Korashk pushed it through while I was offline, otherwise I'd have objected then, too.

I'm not criticizing him for being a bad player; contariwise, for being all too good at getting the town to lynch the townie of his choice. There are a couple names that have led townie lynches, if you'll go back and read; when they push that hard, and lead so often, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to start suspecting something is going on.

b) lovelife's list from earlier exonerated him (it had Marauder, feverish, korashk, and dark, and now we know that dark was the godfather).

Possibly; we don't know that. I was under the impression lovelife said the fillers names were random names.

c) Marauder is (claims to be) Jack Shepard, obviously an important town role that the mafia would want to eliminate.

He claims to be the Doctor? Oh, that makes it all good, then. Never mind all the suspicious things about the way he's acting; he just happens to be the Doctor, and we oughtn't lynch him.

Um, no. If he wants us to believe he's the Doctor, he'll have to trot out proof.