Today's my b-day

CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 5:32:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
February 26, 2001.

I have turned 15 today. I wish that I will continue contributing to the site. I promise that I will give my opponents the debate that they'll remember in their lifetime.

I hope that I will show that I got what it takes to be in this site. I also wish that my idols whiteflame and ColeTrain would mentor me one day. And I also wish that famousdebater would start mentoring me after he read this post (haha).

Those are just silly hopes. But I HOPE that my wishes and the promise that I made will come true to this another year that God added in my young, adventurous life.

Have a good day.
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:53:41 AM
At 2/25/2016 5:32:25 PM, CodingSource wrote:
February 26, 2001.

I have turned 15 today. I wish that I will continue contributing to the site. I promise that I will give my opponents the debate that they'll remember in their lifetime.

I hope that I will show that I got what it takes to be in this site. I also wish that my idols whiteflame and ColeTrain would mentor me one day. And I also wish that famousdebater would start mentoring me after he read this post (haha).

Those are just silly hopes. But I HOPE that my wishes and the promise that I made will come true to this another year that God added in my young, adventurous life.

Have a good day.

Happy birthday dude! Hope your wishes become true. :)
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 7:05:38 AM
February 26, 2001.

Have a good day.

Happy birthday. You seem a lot older than 15.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 7:53:29 AM
At 2/26/2016 7:05:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
February 26, 2001.

Have a good day.

Happy birthday. You seem a lot older than 15.

Oh really? Hehe :) Just enjoying my life

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 2:10:12 PM
Happy Birthday
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 2:37:38 PM
hb
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 2:42:16 PM
@Vaarka and fire_wings, thank you very much.

WhineyMagiciann5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:11:43 PM
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear coding source
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 8:59:38 PM
February 26, 2001.

Have a good day.

Happy Birthday :)
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 6:26:10 AM
At 2/26/2016 3:11:43 PM, WhineyMagiciann5 wrote:
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear coding source
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

That's song... thank you.

@famousdebater and tajshar2k, thank you. And Deb-8-A-Bull, I was born in the Philippines.

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:58:25 PM

Happy Birthday! :)

I also wish that my idols whiteflame and ColeTrain would mentor me one day.

You want me to mentor you? PM me.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:12:31 AM
At 2/29/2016 10:58:25 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Happy Birthday! :)

You want me to mentor you? PM me.

WWAAAHHH! My idol is mentoring me haha!