Jump to topic:

Strangest people

vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 11:37:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
My maths teacher once played a soundtrack of a crying girl,those were the most unrealistic two minutes of my life.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 5:10:38 PM
At 11/7/2010 11:37:54 AM, vardas0antras wrote:
My maths teacher once played a soundtrack of a crying girl,those were the most unrealistic two minutes of my life.

My geography teacher was gone one day, then the next day played a soundtrack of a bunch of students yelling and the teacher being all "okay settle down, get quiet, sit down, I need you to be quiet SHUT UP!!!" *silence*
He said that was us, but there were only 4 people in the class, and I and 2 others were gone on a band trip that day, so I doubt that xD He was an awesome teacher. He actually reminds me of Brian mixed with C_N
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 5:37:25 PM
Wha?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 8:55:04 AM
At 11/7/2010 11:39:53 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
What was the reasoning behind that? wtf?

He said that hes two favorite sounds are:
1.Classic music
2.Women crying

Hes obviously joking but that doesnt make him normal !!!
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 10:48:53 AM
At 11/7/2010 5:10:38 PM, lovelife wrote:
He actually reminds me of Brian mixed with C_N

Wierd...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 10:51:22 AM
At 11/8/2010 10:48:53 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/7/2010 5:10:38 PM, lovelife wrote:
He actually reminds me of Brian mixed with C_N

Wierd...

Yeah he's like all funny and stuff and puts stereotypes for everything. But then he also reminds me of a pedophile. He hit on me a few times, and followed me around the store. And wanted to know where my friend was and how he could find her after school hours. But a nice guy.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 10:53:07 AM
My economics teacher is fairly weird, last year (I wasn't in his class) but he jumped on that table to lasso something to do with accounting, and then made every student do likewise while shouting "Yeehaw!".
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 11:04:39 AM
My old Chemisrty teacher had an air gun (the kind that just shot a jet of air out about 20 feet), and used it to shoot people that weren't paying attention in class. He had the best class.

For AP chem, we had to do chemistry presentations to the middle school science classes. My partner and I did a class on solubility (using hot water to dissolve a lot of salt, then cooling it to make it crystalize on the side of the test tube). We didn't realize until the day before the experiment that some of the chemicals were we using had extremely dangerous fumes (carcinogenic, fun stuff), but he let us drive this stuff over to the middle school in our own car. I'm sure if a cop pulled us over, he'd think we were making meth or something.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 1:59:55 AM
Yeah, my chemistry teachers gets all bossed up in the lab. I remember when i was doing titration for the first time, she was literally breathing down my neck and everytime i moved my hand, she would be like, "What are you doing? DON'T DO THAT . What arte you? stupid?

I was literally sweating bullets.

And then suddenly she goes, right in my ear- 'WHY the hell are you so nervous?!?!?'

And I exploded, " BECAUSE YOU ARE FCKING STANDING ON MY HEAD, YOU-"

I can totally understand why she sort of hated me after that, but still, i thank my stars i never completed that sentence. :P