Jump to topic:

The Social Standards In School

21MolonLabe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 3:34:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, I said "Donald Trump" and my teacher chewed me out for it. I then said "Fvcking @sshole." a couple minutes later and she didn't have a problem with this. Is this hilarious to anyone else?
"We have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. " - Thomas Paine
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 3:39:40 PM
This belongs in "Society."
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 3:40:06 PM
At 3/9/2016 3:34:54 PM, 21MolonLabe wrote:
So, I said "Donald Trump" and my teacher chewed me out for it. I then said "Fvcking @sshole." a couple minutes later and she didn't have a problem with this. Is this hilarious to anyone else?

Epp.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 7:35:25 PM

This is why I prefer the English education system so much more to the US system. Of course this isn't the main reason but yeah ... I don't like the US education system.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 7:35:53 PM
At 3/9/2016 3:35:54 PM, 21MolonLabe wrote:

This is why I prefer the English education system so much more to the US system. Of course this isn't the main reason but yeah ... I don't like the US education system.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 3:33:48 AM
At 3/9/2016 7:35:25 PM, famousdebater wrote:

+1

And I prefer the German system. But I more like the idea of local education overall.

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 4:33:37 PM
At 3/9/2016 3:39:40 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
This belongs in "Society."

There's no threat that "does not belong" in the Misc forum.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 7:58:20 PM

Your teacher was upset because you said the words "Donald Trump?"
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lamerde
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 9:45:23 PM
At 3/11/2016 7:58:20 PM, Maikuru wrote:

Maybe it was in response to the question "who should be our next president?"
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:00:55 PM
At 3/11/2016 9:45:23 PM, lamerde wrote:

But the OP said he didn't get in trouble for saying fuckin assshole. That also translates to Donald Trump.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
21MolonLabe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 11:56:26 PM

It was not in response to that question. Me, my brother, and one of my friends were discussing the Miami Republican Debate when I asked them if they thought Donald Trump was going to be more civil in this debate than in previous ones. She yelled that the next person to say "Donald Trump" would be written up.
"We have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. " - Thomas Paine
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 2:26:21 AM

Yeah.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 2:27:19 AM
At 3/11/2016 10:00:55 PM, Maikuru wrote:

But the OP said he didn't get in trouble for saying fuckin assshole. That also translates to Donald Trump.

I said that, too, in class. ^.^ Lol.