Jump to topic:

Famous' 2k posts AMA / HOY

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 4:23:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
You can ask me anything or ask for an honest opinion. Even if I answered an honest opinion or a question for you last AMA / HOY, I am still willing to answer them again as my opinions on some users have changed and my opinions on some questions have changed too.

With that said, ask away!
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 6:18:59 PM
honest opinion
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:11:57 PM
At 3/13/2016 6:18:59 PM, fire_wings wrote:
honest opinion

You're a really great debate who challenges strong debaters to challenge himself rather than worrying about his win/loss record. I believe that you have great potential to be a better voter and debater. We haven't interacted that much in the forums, though I can hope this can change since you seem like an interesting person to both talk and debate with.
John Galsworthy
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:39:22 PM
At 3/13/2016 7:11:57 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/13/2016 6:18:59 PM, fire_wings wrote:
honest opinion

You're a really great debate who challenges strong debaters to challenge himself rather than worrying about his win/loss record. I believe that you have great potential to be a better voter and debater. We haven't interacted that much in the forums, though I can hope this can change since you seem like an interesting person to both talk and debate with.

.:)
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 8:33:54 PM
At 3/13/2016 4:23:51 PM, famousdebater wrote:
You can ask me anything or ask for an honest opinion. Even if I answered an honest opinion or a question for you last AMA / HOY, I am still willing to answer them again as my opinions on some users have changed and my opinions on some questions have changed too.

HOY?

Also, this'll probably get more attention in the personal forum ;3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 8:35:34 PM
At 3/13/2016 8:33:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:23:51 PM, famousdebater wrote:

HOY?

Also, this'll probably get more attention in the personal forum ;3

I just realized that I didn't post it here. Whoops. I'll remake this in the personal forum. Ignore this one. I'l get max to delete it.
John Galsworthy