Forum Game: Who am I?

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 10:41:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I will pretend to be someone.

Whoever guesses who I am gets to play a role themselves, have someone else guess and so forth.

I'll get the easy one out of the way.

"KFC"

Who am I?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 10:43:43 PM
At 11/10/2010 10:41:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I will pretend to be someone.

Whoever guesses who I am gets to play a role themselves, have someone else guess and so forth.

I'll get the easy one out of the way.

"KFC"

Who am I?

My brother.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 10:46:14 PM
If you grant women the right to vote, then that violates the Perfect Holy Shari'a Law, its only a matter of time before they start pushing for abortion rights, lesbian rights, and gender equality. All are horrible things that causes countries to fall apart. If you promote gender equality then women will stop obeying their husbands, they will get jobs, and due to the lack of family values, and gender roles, the children will be gay, which even if not wrong violates Shari'a Law, which will lead to necrophilia, zoophilia, pedophilia etc pushing for rights, which should never be permitted. If you allow women to vote, your gay children will be raped by pedophiles.

(all of this was said in jest of course, no offense to anyone)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 10:48:13 PM
At 11/10/2010 10:46:14 PM, lovelife wrote:
If you grant women the right to vote, then that violates the Perfect Holy Shari'a Law, its only a matter of time before they start pushing for abortion rights, lesbian rights, and gender equality. All are horrible things that causes countries to fall apart. If you promote gender equality then women will stop obeying their husbands, they will get jobs, and due to the lack of family values, and gender roles, the children will be gay, which even if not wrong violates Shari'a Law, which will lead to necrophilia, zoophilia, pedophilia etc pushing for rights, which should never be permitted. If you allow women to vote, your gay children will be raped by pedophiles.

I know who it is but I'll let someone else get it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 10:52:38 PM
At 11/10/2010 10:48:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/10/2010 10:46:14 PM, lovelife wrote:

I know who it is but I'll let someone else get it.

Everyone knows who that is.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 11:30:36 PM
No need to really guess LL's...

I'll go:

Atheism doesn't make any positive claims and I'm one of the more outspoken fans of Pokemon on the site. HINT: Not very active anymore.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
JimProfit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 11:55:24 PM

Whoever this is, I want to friend him on facebook... lol!
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:10:20 AM
Ok... in Oklahoma its a bit different lol we have some stupid laws (but not like China, its kind of different since it has a different system than us lol but its not like we should bomb them for that although they support north Korea who are a threat to us (I wonder what would happen if we attacked north Korea??) but basically... yeah) but my uncle is totally fine with it (and he's a bastard, but i do like my aunt shes nice And even tells my mother not to ground me when i send text msg to my bf lool... yeah) but whatever.

Where do you want to live then?
Im not sure really i mean basically yeah its hard. i like canada but its cold and they speak french sometimes lol the english dont really like the french (i wonder if england would bomb canada?? although i dont think france would help 'cus they are related to them i think... at least thats what i read) and europe is too far away plus my parents would NEVER let me go that far.. basically, yeah.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:11:28 AM
At 11/11/2010 12:10:20 AM, Mirza wrote:
Ok... in Oklahoma its a bit different lol we have some stupid laws (but not like China, its kind of different since it has a different system than us lol but its not like we should bomb them for that although they support north Korea who are a threat to us (I wonder what would happen if we attacked north Korea??) but basically... yeah) but my uncle is totally fine with it (and he's a bastard, but i do like my aunt shes nice And even tells my mother not to ground me when i send text msg to my bf lool... yeah) but whatever.

Im not sure really i mean basically yeah its hard. i like canada but its cold and they speak french sometimes lol the english dont really like the french (i wonder if england would bomb canada?? although i dont think france would help 'cus they are related to them i think... at least thats what i read) and europe is too far away plus my parents would NEVER let me go that far.. basically, yeah.

Lovelife. :P
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:13:06 AM

Well played, sir. 10/10.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:20:07 AM

http://i53.tinypic.com...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 1:52:39 AM

With all due apologies to lovelife, that is by far the most brilliant parody I've read on this site - ever!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 5:40:30 AM

Lmfao. Not 100% accurate (my mom wants me to go to Europe, she just hates Canada, she wants me to live in Luxembourg instead)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 5:40:51 AM
At 11/11/2010 5:40:30 AM, lovelife wrote:

Lmfao. Not 100% accurate (my mom wants me to go to Europe, she just hates Canada, she wants me to live in Luxembourg instead)

Lol but still funny.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:05:31 AM
At 11/11/2010 5:40:51 AM, lovelife wrote:

Lol but still funny.

Good sport, lovelife: glad you didn't take offence!
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:09:13 AM

Touche! 8)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:17:56 AM
At 11/11/2010 6:05:31 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 11/11/2010 5:40:51 AM, lovelife wrote:

Lol but still funny.

Good sport, lovelife: glad you didn't take offence!

Lol thanks (I don't often take offense easily)

sooo was there ever a new one to guess?
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:19:28 AM
At 11/11/2010 6:17:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

i think Mirza already won.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:36:09 AM
At 11/11/2010 6:19:28 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

I thought it was indefinate.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:46:25 AM
At 11/11/2010 6:36:09 AM, lovelife wrote:

I don't think anyone could match Mirza's effort lovelife - I'd love to read it if they could though!
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:51:46 AM
At 11/11/2010 6:46:25 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 11/11/2010 6:36:09 AM, lovelife wrote:

I don't think anyone could match Mirza's effort lovelife - I'd love to read it if they could though!

Lol, I think he was just mad at me anyway.

Anyway I thought FREEDO beat it with his comment
"kfc"
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:52:38 AM
At 11/11/2010 6:51:46 AM, lovelife wrote:
Anyway I thought FREEDO beat it with his comment
"kfc"

and you thought wrong.

Metaphysics: