Jump to topic:

Advocates of the Party Party

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:38:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The list of notable advocates for the Party Party is continuously growing and has mounted to quite an impressive and enlightened conglomerance of individuals. Do you really want to be opposed to these people?

- Albert Einstein

His incredible intelligence has led to the inescapable acknowledgment of the Party Party's total superiority. His theories have revealed that it is actually FUN which holds together the fabric of reality. Do you want the fabric of reality to fall apart? The Party Party supports keeping the fabric of reality stable.

- Chuck Norris

This is the man who told God "say please" when he said "let there be light". The people of the Party Party are very friendly but if you don't join I'm not making any promises that he won't round-house kick you in the face. And then you would die. Do you want to die? Don't do it, it's not worth it--vote Party Party instead.

- Bill Nye the Science Guy

He has shown how science is fun and thus through the process has shown that the Party Party is scientifically proven because it is the party which refuses to forsake fun. Do you really want to forsake science? I didn't think so.

- Gandhi

Gandhi demonstrates that the way for the most truly productive social change is just for everybody to get along. Gandhi has become particularly supportive of us since he realized that we are the only party who full-heartedly embrace this principle. Don't you want truly productive social change? I sure hope so.

- Your Mom

Do you really want to disrespect yo mama? You sick, sick person.

- The Statue of Liberty

That's right--The Muthereffing Statue of Liberty. She holds her lamp beside the golden door and so do we. We embrace everyone from all walks of life into the Party with open arms.

- Jesus Christ

That guy knows how to party. When we win the election and have our Party Party...party...he will be there to turn all the boring water into booze.
The bible says this:
"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish"
Proverbs 31:6
We agree with this.
Do you want to burn in hell? I didn't think so. Vote Party Party instead.
Do you want people who are in anguish to suffer? Vote Party Party instead.

- Puppies and Kittens

*sad music plays* Right now there are puppies and kittens suffering in cruel and abusing homes. They are desperate and with little hope. Many of them will not make it. But it doesn't have to be this way. You can do something...you can help. Will you let these adorable and innocent beings suffer? Puppies and kittens wish to play, to be free and be loved...this is all they really wanted. There are puppies and kittens all over the world right now crying out for help...they wish to play..they wish to be free...they wish to be loved. This is what the Party Party stands for. Please, let us do something about this and not let them slip away. A vote for Party Party is a vote for puppies and kittens.

- Your Doctor

Doctors advise you to laugh. Laughing is very healthy for you. It is a fact that the Party Party has all the funniest people of the site. A vote for the Party Party is a vote for your health. Do you want to be in bad health--are you self-loathing? You should see a counselor.

- Friedrich Nietzsche's Mustache

Friedrich Nietzsche actually wasn't all that smart--it all came from his epic mustache. Any flaws that he has in his philosophy comes from instances in-which he neglected the wisdom of his mustache. The mustache holds the key to ultimate wisdom. Do you hate wisdom? If you say yes then you are a non-wise person.

- The Leading Expert on Party Efficiency, Dr.Expert

Here, as you can see, Dr. Expert is quoted on saying how the Party Party is the single most efficient party:

"Hello, I am Dr. Expert, the leading expert on party efficiency, and I have to say that the Party Party is single most efficient party."

Do you want inefficiency? Vote Party Party instead.

---

The Party Party is a motley crew, sure, but this is due to our proactive diversity..a diversity which unites. We are not separated by politics or religion, we are united around making DDO a better place for everyone and this is reflected by our brilliant supporters. Won't you then, please, join us in becoming one of the brilliant supporters? But if you are someone who wants to be round-house kicked in the face, who wants the fabric of reality to fall apart, who forsakes science, who wants everything should be boring, you wants to go to hell, you wants people who are in anguish to suffer, who hates puppies and kittens, who is self-loathing, who is a non-wise person and wants inefficiency then I suppose this Party Party isn't for you.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:39:36 AM
Remember, kids. By opposing The Party Party you're also opposing Chuck Norris. We all know what happens to people who oppose him...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 6:42:43 AM
Also Cody's bear supports us, who wants to anger something that scary?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 2:35:44 PM
- Santa Clause

Santa loves children and he also loves the Party Party. Do you hate children? Do you want them to cry on Christmas? Vote Party Party instead.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 2:53:39 PM
- Lwerd

At 10/11/2010 9:35:44 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I strongly support the Party Party.

- Cody_Franklin

At 10/11/2010 9:36:14 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I also strongly support the Party Party.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...