tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 4:12:39 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
See my vote on this debate:

http://www.debate.org...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:07:13 AM
At 3/16/2016 5:21:53 PM, famousdebater wrote:
lol, I don't even think that it's going to be removed due to the concession.

I know--that's why I voted like that.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 8:05:10 AM
At 3/16/2016 5:08:01 PM, Romaniii wrote:
I hate you.

check out the new one you won't regret it
ssadi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 12:05:33 PM
http://www.debate.org...

- :)
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36