Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Gotta Love Arizona!

missbailey8
Posts: 2,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 7:26:33 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Besides it being hot as hell here, Arizona is pretty interesting with it's insane news.

http://www.abc15.com...-

http://www.abc15.com...

http://www.azcentral.com...
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

The Clown Queen of DDO
sadolite
Posts: 8,920
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:19:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Whats insane about these news stories? Everyday occurrences if you ask me.
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,694
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 7:55:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 3/21/2016 12:19:54 AM, sadolite wrote:
Whats insane about these news stories? Everyday occurrences if you ask me.

Well thankfully out here in AZ these kinds of news events aren't everyday, being out here in the wilderness has several benefits, less people in your face being one of them!
sadolite
Posts: 8,920
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 1:11:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/26/2016 7:55:51 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:19:54 AM, sadolite wrote:
Whats insane about these news stories? Everyday occurrences if you ask me.

Well thankfully out here in AZ these kinds of news events aren't everyday, being out here in the wilderness has several benefits, less people in your face being one of them!

Ya I was raised in the desert of AZ
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am
missbailey8
Posts: 2,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 11:42:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 4/1/2016 1:16:06 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
For a minute, i thought this was going to be about iced tea lol. Carry on with your thread...

Don't blame you really.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 2,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 11:46:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/28/2016 1:11:05 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/26/2016 7:55:51 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:19:54 AM, sadolite wrote:
Whats insane about these news stories? Everyday occurrences if you ask me.

Well thankfully out here in AZ these kinds of news events aren't everyday, being out here in the wilderness has several benefits, less people in your face being one of them!

Ya I was raised in the desert of AZ
Yeah, Mesa, I assume? Also auto theft is crazy here!
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

The Clown Queen of DDO
sadolite
Posts: 8,920
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 3:19:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 4/1/2016 11:46:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 3/28/2016 1:11:05 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/26/2016 7:55:51 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:19:54 AM, sadolite wrote:
Whats insane about these news stories? Everyday occurrences if you ask me.

Well thankfully out here in AZ these kinds of news events aren't everyday, being out here in the wilderness has several benefits, less people in your face being one of them!

Ya I was raised in the desert of AZ
Yeah, Mesa, I assume? Also auto theft is crazy here!

No. about 5 miles outside city limits of North West Phoenix. It's all developed now.
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am
missbailey8
Posts: 2,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 3:33:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 4/2/2016 3:19:08 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/1/2016 11:46:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 3/28/2016 1:11:05 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/26/2016 7:55:51 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 3/21/2016 12:19:54 AM, sadolite wrote:
Whats insane about these news stories? Everyday occurrences if you ask me.

Well thankfully out here in AZ these kinds of news events aren't everyday, being out here in the wilderness has several benefits, less people in your face being one of them!

Ya I was raised in the desert of AZ
Yeah, Mesa, I assume? Also auto theft is crazy here!

No. about 5 miles outside city limits of North West Phoenix. It's all developed now.
Oh, my bad. Never knew it was all developed out there yet.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

The Clown Queen of DDO