- USAFkid
- Alex
- xxDarkxx
- OreEle
- SportsGuru
- tvellalott
- Korashk
- Koopin

The day phase will end on Tuesday, November 15, at 7:45 pm CST.

You need 8 votes to carry out a lynch.
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 3:16:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VTL xxdarkxx
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 4:08:01 PM
VTL xxdarkxx
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 4:10:10 PM
VTL dark 5/8, no need for more votes at this moment.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 4:38:16 PM
At 11/13/2010 4:10:10 PM, lovelife wrote:
no need for more votes at this moment.

People pointing this out completely defeats the purpose of using overpressuring as a mafia tell. Someone does it almost every time we pressure. Do you think some mafia is gonna be all like:

'Well there are already a bunch of votes on this guy and it's been pointed out that if I put some more on him then that will make people suspicious of me, so I'm just going to go ahead and do it.'

POINT IT OUT AFTER MORE VOTES THAN NECESSARY HAVE BEEN CAST!
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 5:19:01 PM
Why are we pressuring someone from an unconfirmed player? He could just as easily be mafia saying to pressure some random townie.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 5:49:37 PM
At 11/13/2010 5:19:01 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Why are we pressuring someone from an unconfirmed player? He could just as easily be mafia saying to pressure some random townie.

Really? We ALWAYS start the first day phase with a random pressure. Instead of basing it off of a stupid Zets rule or an online RNG, why not just pick someone off the list and go for it?

Be wary of alex if dark is mafia.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 6:01:58 PM
At 11/13/2010 5:49:37 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 11/13/2010 5:19:01 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

Really? We ALWAYS start the first day phase with a random pressure. Instead of basing it off of a stupid Zets rule or an online RNG, why not just pick someone off the list and go for it?

Be wary of alex if dark is mafia.

That may be the way weve done it recently but in a majority of games weve used a RNG for the soul reason that it's RANDOM and we know it's not a mafia just choosing who to pressure, you can't really argue with that logic even if we have been doing it recently. And of course you can be weary of me if he's mafia.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 6:20:51 PM
Once again, these matters are trivial. We already have pressure for dark; we may as well wait for a claim. I couldn't care less if you guys came right back and pressured me; that's the point of this game.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 7:59:34 PM
At 11/13/2010 4:38:16 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/13/2010 4:10:10 PM, lovelife wrote:
no need for more votes at this moment.

People pointing this out completely defeats the purpose of using overpressuring as a mafia tell. Someone does it almost every time we pressure. Do you think some mafia is gonna be all like:

'Well there are already a bunch of votes on this guy and it's been pointed out that if I put some more on him then that will make people suspicious of me, so I'm just going to go ahead and do it.'

POINT IT OUT AFTER MORE VOTES THAN NECESSARY HAVE BEEN CAST!

Okay, I just thought I'd go ahead and state it. That way if he's innocent we know who to suspect next. Then again, I'm sure everyone knows that, lol.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 8:09:11 PM
At 11/13/2010 6:20:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Once again, these matters are trivial. We already have pressure for dark; we may as well wait for a claim. I couldn't care less if you guys came right back and pressured me; that's the point of this game.

The Zets rule has been demolished anyway as far as I'm concerned. Random lynchs should be followed through to claim or lynch.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 8:53:26 PM
At 11/13/2010 8:09:11 PM, tvellalott wrote:

The Zets rule has been demolished anyway as far as I'm concerned. Random lynchs should be followed through to claim or lynch.

I like the Zets rule. I'm confused as to why we aren't pressuring Zets right now.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 8:59:47 PM
At 11/13/2010 8:53:26 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 11/13/2010 8:09:11 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I like the Zets rule. I'm confused as to why we aren't pressuring Zets right now.

I think the Zets rule should be changed to the "Vigilante kill Zets on NP1 if he doesn't claim" rule. Zets does not cooperate, and lately he's been able to get away with it. That isn't good.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 9:01:05 PM
Just noting, xdark has not been on in 10 hours. I like pressuring, but just make sure we actually give a chance to him, before lynching.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 10:07:25 PM
At 11/13/2010 9:01:05 PM, OreEle wrote:
Just noting, xdark has not been on in 10 hours. I like pressuring, but just make sure we actually give a chance to him, before lynching.

This. I know we have spares DP1, but I'd really rather not just give the mafia a free kill for the hell of it.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2010 10:29:56 AM
Are you going to put pressure on me as well? This thread has been relatively inactive (I understand it's the weekend), and I don't want to waste the town's time by waiting for people to accumulate several votes for me. Then again, some town members don't want me to claim this early, or they'll get suspicious if I claim right off the bat, etc.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2010 10:34:25 AM
Yeah, Koopin is bored. It is hard to actually get somewhere with TV sows because it is so easy for the mafia to pick a good name. But anyway... VTL SAC8
kfc
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2010 11:09:34 AM
At 11/14/2010 11:05:04 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
LL, would you like to pressure me too? At this point, I'd be fine giving my character if one more person casts a vote.

Sure
VTL SAC8 for claim