Thron

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 4:22:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wassup.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 4:22:38 PM
Never insult KFC or Koopin will troll you (I'm not kidding)
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 4:23:59 PM
At 11/17/2010 4:22:38 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Besides this welcome to the magical world of DDO where philosophies and concepts are made and destroyed in a matter of seconds!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 4:24:26 PM
At 11/17/2010 4:23:59 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 11/17/2010 4:22:38 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Besides this welcome to the magical world of DDO where philosophies and concepts are made and destroyed in a matter of seconds!

I already warned him about that lol
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 4:37:00 PM
You ought to update your profile information. As of now, it's blank and we can't know anything about you in order to debate you.

Other than that, welcome. :)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 2:16:23 AM
What Geo really means is that without an updated profile we can't decide on what grounds we hate you! :-)
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.