Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Things You Believe, But Can't Prove

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 2:29:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
ITT, we list things we believe to be true, but can't actually prove are true. This could be literally anything. For example, I believe getting your wisdom teeth removed is, more often than not, just a money-making scheme cooked up by these greedy money-grubbing orthodontists, and not really necessary. My dentist told me for years that I would have to get them removed, but I stayed strong and now he tells me I'm in the clear. Better luck next time, you shyster.

I also believe what you dream about is determined by things you gave a passing thought to sometime throughout the day, but didn't really analyze in enough detail for your brain to be happy with it, so it processes the thought in more detail while you're sleeping and bam, that's what constitutes your dream. I noticed this in myself based on nightmares I used to have as a kid. If I tried to shut out the thought of a scary monster or something right before bed, I'd have a nightmare about it, but if I let myself ponder the idea in detail ahead of time, no nightmare.

Anyway, I'll add more if I think of them. In the mean time, you guys tell me yours.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.