Jump to topic:

The last thing you copied

themightyindividual
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 10:00:40 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Paste the last thing you copied into a reply of this post, the next person must do the same in a reply of that post. I'll start.

A positive or negative number when divided by zero is a fraction with the zero as denominator. Zero divided by a negative or positive number is either zero or is expressed as a fraction with zero as numerator and the finite quantity as denominator. Zero divided by zero is zero.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 11:04:59 PM
At 4/3/2016 10:00:40 PM, themightyindividual wrote:
Paste the last thing you copied into a reply of this post, the next person must do the same in a reply of that post. I'll start.

A positive or negative number when divided by zero is a fraction with the zero as denominator. Zero divided by a negative or positive number is either zero or is expressed as a fraction with zero as numerator and the finite quantity as denominator. Zero divided by zero is zero.
John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 11:47:11 PM
At 4/3/2016 11:04:59 PM, Emmarie wrote:

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

BadMouseProductions
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:36:39 PM

-When I think of traditional Japanese music: slow strings, avatar the last airbender, classic slow flute music, nature
-When I think of modern Japanese music: anime openings, MIKU MIKU MIKU MIKU x3
Thanks osu!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 10:06:06 PM
DDO Suggestions
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 10:07:26 PM
Wait am I doing it right?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 7:34:26 AM

Your post.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 12:58:08 AM

http://www.ohioshroudconference.com...
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 1:00:08 AM
Oops, got it now...

At 4/3/2016 11:04:59 PM, Emmarie wrote:

http://www.ohioshroudconference.com...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 1:04:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya