Jump to topic:

Azer's story: N E V E R G I V E U P

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:04:19 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
No, this isn't some depression story. This is about an osu! player, named Azer, who played a map several hundred times trying to full combo it with hidden and hardrock (the play before he finally did it, he said "We're getting this tonight. We're too close to stop now. Never give up" and it's become a really big thing/meme/inspiration for the community ever since.

Basically, Azer rewrote shrek is love shrek is life to tell the story of how he full combo'd United

https://www.youtube.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:14:35 AM
At 4/6/2016 1:04:19 AM, Vaarka wrote:
No, this isn't some depression story. This is about an osu! player, named Azer, who played a map several hundred times trying to full combo it with hidden and hardrock (the play before he finally did it, he said "We're getting this tonight. We're too close to stop now. Never give up" and it's become a really big thing/meme/inspiration for the community ever since.

Basically, Azer rewrote shrek is love shrek is life to tell the story of how he full combo'd United

*facepalm*

What a cliche
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:15:12 AM
At 4/6/2016 1:14:35 AM, breakingamber wrote:

*facepalm*

What a cliche

Lol
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:15:56 AM
At 4/6/2016 1:15:12 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/6/2016 1:14:35 AM, breakingamber wrote:

*facepalm*

What a cliche

Lol

agreed. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HY AH
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer