Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Murdered child in Melbourne, Australia

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:22:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
In the last coupe of days a woman has reported that a man of (Alleged) African appearance stole he child from its prom as they walked in a City Park area.

The baby was found the next morning in a creek near where the baby had been (allegedly) abducted.

In Africa, ritual passed on by Witch doctors have convinced some African men that if they have sexual contact with a baby that they will cure themselves of AIDS.

By Jane Flanagan in Johannesburg

12:01AM GMT 11 Nov 2001

THE alleged rape of a nine-month-old baby girl by six men in a remote part of rural South Africa last week has focused the nation on an 80 per cent rise in child sexual abuse over a year, much of it connected with the country's Aids pandemic.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 3:29:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Meh it's barley human it's closer to a fetus. It can't think it can't talk it can't fend for itself. What's the big hub bub.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%