Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

I just lost the game

Vaarka
Posts: 10,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:32:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sorry
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,814
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:10:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2016 2:32:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Sorry

What matters is that you tried your hardest, but you will forever be known as a scrub.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 10,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:48:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2016 4:28:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
....I was doing so good. You ruined it.

<3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheFlex
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:49:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2016 4:48:39 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:28:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
....I was doing so good. You ruined it.

<3
( This forum post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details. )
Vaarka
Posts: 10,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:50:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2016 4:49:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:48:39 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:28:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
....I was doing so good. You ruined it.

<3
( This forum post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details. )


How many people do you think have actually tried contacting Airmax over this?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheFlex
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:53:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2016 4:50:43 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:49:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:48:39 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:28:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
....I was doing so good. You ruined it.

<3
( This forum post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details. )


How many people do you think have actually tried contacting Airmax over this?

Sorry, I forgot to turn off my Platinum Package privileges.

To answer your question, I'm not sure. You should join into the Platinum Membership. ;)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:15:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2016 2:32:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Sorry

I'm lost.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."