Total Posts:269|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

TV Mafia 4 - Day Phase 4

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 7:53:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
LIVING

- Lovelife
- Innomen
- Sac8
- Alex
- Chrysippus
- OreEle
- SportsGuru
- tvellalott
- Koopin

DECEASED

Zetsubou -- You are The Sons of Anarchy, the mafia bodyguard.
Mongoose -- You are The OCD Project, the town's paranoid gun owner.
Usafkid -- You are Satuday Night Live, the town's jack-of-all-trades.
LaissezFaire -- You are Bones, the town's forestic investigator.

Korashk -- You are Lone Star, the mafia traitor. Your show is about a con man who leads a secret double life. As such, upon certain investigations you may appear innocent, though your allegiance is really with the mafia. You will not be in a PM with them, and they will not know who you are or what your roles is, but your teammates are: _____________. You win with the mafia.

MOD NOTICES

You need 5 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Friday, November 26, at 8 pm CST.
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 8:01:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
-Koopin - Jack@$$, Bulletproof (I believe to be town)
- tvellalott - Ghost Whisperer, Psychic (I believe to be town)
- Innomen - Jerry Springer, Jester (Believe to be jester)
-OreEle- Caught on video, watcher (I believe to be town)

- Chrysippus - Cheers, ??? (Unsure at this point)
- Lovelife - The Big C, ??? (I believe to be town at this point)
- Sac8 - MADtv, ??? (Unsure at this point)

- SportsGuru - ???, ??? (waiting on a claim)
- Alex - ???, ???
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 9:17:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Only one kill last night.

Either someone tried to kill someone that was protected, or the vig is not active (which makes sense, if lovelife was the 1 shot vig the first night, that implies that our vig is not very active and missing a lot of nights).

Though that night phases went quick, making it seem like Lwerd was not waiting on any actions.

I wonder how many protective rolls their are.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 9:23:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
-Koopin - Jack@$$, Bulletproof (I believe to be town)
- tvellalott - Ghost Whisperer, Psychic (I believe to be town)
- Innomen - Jerry Springer, Jester (Believe to be jester)
-OreEle- Caught on video, watcher (I believe to be town)

- Chrysippus - Cheers, ??? (Unsure at this point)
- Lovelife - The Big C, ??? (I believe to be town at this point)
- Sac8 - MADtv, ??? (Unsure at this point)

Ha ha ha ha
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 9:48:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 9:23:20 AM, innomen wrote:
-Koopin - Jack@$$, Bulletproof (I believe to be town)
- tvellalott - Ghost Whisperer, Psychic (I believe to be town)
- Innomen - Jerry Springer, Jester (Believe to be jester)
-OreEle- Caught on video, watcher (I believe to be town)

- Chrysippus - Cheers, ??? (Unsure at this point)
- Lovelife - The Big C, ??? (I believe to be town at this point)
- Sac8 - MADtv, ??? (Unsure at this point)



Ha ha ha ha

What is so funny?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 9:53:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 9:48:36 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/24/2010 9:23:20 AM, innomen wrote:
-Koopin - Jack@$$, Bulletproof (I believe to be town)
- tvellalott - Ghost Whisperer, Psychic (I believe to be town)
- Innomen - Jerry Springer, Jester (Believe to be jester)
-OreEle- Caught on video, watcher (I believe to be town)

- Chrysippus - Cheers, ??? (Unsure at this point)
- Lovelife - The Big C, ??? (I believe to be town at this point)
- Sac8 - MADtv, ??? (Unsure at this point)



Ha ha ha ha

What is so funny?

There is a really obvious lie here. Think, put on your thinking cap and think. What doesn't belong on that list? False character claim - arrggghhhh.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 10:08:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 9:53:39 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/24/2010 9:48:36 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/24/2010 9:23:20 AM, innomen wrote:
-Koopin - Jack@$$, Bulletproof (I believe to be town)
- tvellalott - Ghost Whisperer, Psychic (I believe to be town)
- Innomen - Jerry Springer, Jester (Believe to be jester)
-OreEle- Caught on video, watcher (I believe to be town)

- Chrysippus - Cheers, ??? (Unsure at this point)
- Lovelife - The Big C, ??? (I believe to be town at this point)
- Sac8 - MADtv, ??? (Unsure at this point)



Ha ha ha ha

What is so funny?

There is a really obvious lie here. Think, put on your thinking cap and think. What doesn't belong on that list? False character claim - arrggghhhh.

Funny how you still haven't included SportsGuru and alex on the list, who are the only two who haven't claimed yet.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 10:09:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 9:53:39 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/24/2010 9:48:36 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/24/2010 9:23:20 AM, innomen wrote:
-Koopin - Jack@$$, Bulletproof (I believe to be town)
- tvellalott - Ghost Whisperer, Psychic (I believe to be town)
- Innomen - Jerry Springer, Jester (Believe to be jester)
-OreEle- Caught on video, watcher (I believe to be town)

- Chrysippus - Cheers, ??? (Unsure at this point)
- Lovelife - The Big C, ??? (I believe to be town at this point)
- Sac8 - MADtv, ??? (Unsure at this point)



Ha ha ha ha

What is so funny?

There is a really obvious lie here. Think, put on your thinking cap and think. What doesn't belong on that list? False character claim - arrggghhhh.

I can think of a few that have holes in them. But a false claim is not mafia for sure. I would hope that the doctor would give a false claim in order to protect himself.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 10:14:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 10:09:27 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/24/2010 9:53:39 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/24/2010 9:48:36 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/24/2010 9:23:20 AM, innomen wrote:
-Koopin - Jack@$$, Bulletproof (I believe to be town)
- tvellalott - Ghost Whisperer, Psychic (I believe to be town)
- Innomen - Jerry Springer, Jester (Believe to be jester)
-OreEle- Caught on video, watcher (I believe to be town)

- Chrysippus - Cheers, ??? (Unsure at this point)
- Lovelife - The Big C, ??? (I believe to be town at this point)
- Sac8 - MADtv, ??? (Unsure at this point)



Ha ha ha ha

What is so funny?

There is a really obvious lie here. Think, put on your thinking cap and think. What doesn't belong on that list? False character claim - arrggghhhh.

I can think of a few that have holes in them. But a false claim is not mafia for sure. I would hope that the doctor would give a false claim in order to protect himself.

Makes sense (somewhat). Lulz - it wouldn't make sense for a doctor to come out with his true claim if it was something like House or whatever.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 10:28:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 10:23:04 AM, innomen wrote:
So... you are saying that Chryssipus is the doctor or he is mafia? Hmmmmmm.

Yes, I'd say that he either has a mafia roll, or one that is vital and obvious (like doctor or vig).

I also have it in my head that you might still be mafia that managed to convince the town that you are jester in the ultimate gamble. Though if that is the case, then you probably deserve to win on sheer balls.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 10:37:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 10:28:32 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/24/2010 10:23:04 AM, innomen wrote:
So... you are saying that Chryssipus is the doctor or he is mafia? Hmmmmmm.

Yes, I'd say that he either has a mafia roll, or one that is vital and obvious (like doctor or vig).

I also have it in my head that you might still be mafia that managed to convince the town that you are jester in the ultimate gamble. Though if that is the case, then you probably deserve to win on sheer balls.

Brilliant no?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 10:59:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, i'm still getting comments that i "haven't claimed" But I haven't been pressured too. I am America's Psychic Challenge, I can find out one person's role each night. So far I have investigated Chrys, innomin, and last night Korashk (who died so isn't helpful)

I am still suspicious of sac8, sac8 what is your role title? And I can confirm both of us tonight.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:13:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Chrys is vanilla (I wasn't told town or mafia, so i suppose there could still be vanilla mafia) And innomin is Jester.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:28:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 11:26:56 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Bullsh!t. Alex or TV is lying. The roles are too similar.

I'm leaning towards TV at this point. Let's see what he says he did last night.

Well, what is your role? If your town i can confirm us both.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:29:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 11:28:56 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:26:56 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Bullsh!t. Alex or TV is lying. The roles are too similar.

I'm leaning towards TV at this point. Let's see what he says he did last night.

Well, what is your role? If your town i can confirm us both.

And i don't think it would be absurd to have both roles, honestly.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:34:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 11:29:29 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:28:56 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:26:56 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Bullsh!t. Alex or TV is lying. The roles are too similar.

I'm leaning towards TV at this point. Let's see what he says he did last night.

Well, what is your role? If your town i can confirm us both.

And i don't think it would be absurd to have both roles, honestly.

It's way too much power to give to the town. Especially since you both can use it every night.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:35:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 11:28:56 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:26:56 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Bullsh!t. Alex or TV is lying. The roles are too similar.

I'm leaning towards TV at this point. Let's see what he says he did last night.

Well, what is your role? If your town i can confirm us both.

It would be easier to simply find out my role tonight, come out with it tomorrow, and I can confirm it.
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:35:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 11:34:33 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:29:29 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:28:56 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:26:56 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Bullsh!t. Alex or TV is lying. The roles are too similar.

I'm leaning towards TV at this point. Let's see what he says he did last night.

Well, what is your role? If your town i can confirm us both.

And i don't think it would be absurd to have both roles, honestly.

It's way too much power to give to the town. Especially since you both can use it every night.

Well, whether or not tv is lying which IS possible, I can confirm myself with you. But your not claiming, why?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:36:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 11:35:36 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:34:33 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:29:29 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:28:56 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/24/2010 11:26:56 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Bullsh!t. Alex or TV is lying. The roles are too similar.

I'm leaning towards TV at this point. Let's see what he says he did last night.

Well, what is your role? If your town i can confirm us both.

And i don't think it would be absurd to have both roles, honestly.

It's way too much power to give to the town. Especially since you both can use it every night.

Well, whether or not tv is lying which IS possible, I can confirm myself with you. But your not claiming, why?

Read what I posted above.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:37:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
If you want, I can give you my role, since it doesn't really do anything, but wouldn't it make sense to wait?

If you're dying for it, I'll give it up.
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:38:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/24/2010 11:37:58 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
If you want, I can give you my role, since it doesn't really do anything, but wouldn't it make sense to wait?

If you're dying for it, I'll give it up.

I would prefer it, since were getting down to the end and the more we can confirm the easier it is to win. So yes, please.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?