Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Something to cheer you up

missbailey8
Posts: 1,882
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:41:39 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Ever heard of Freddie Mercury? You like cats? Here you go. Help yourself.http://www.google.com...
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
CADupin
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 7:02:55 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 4:41:39 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Ever heard of Freddie Mercury? You like cats? Here you go. Help yourself.http://www.google.com...

But but
CADupin
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 7:04:34 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 7:02:55 AM, CADupin wrote:
At 4/19/2016 4:41:39 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Ever heard of Freddie Mercury? You like cats? Here you go. Help yourself.http://www.google.com...

But but
missbailey8
Posts: 1,882
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 5:12:54 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 7:04:34 AM, CADupin wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:02:55 AM, CADupin wrote:
At 4/19/2016 4:41:39 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Ever heard of Freddie Mercury? You like cats? Here you go. Help yourself.http://www.google.com...

But but
What?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO