Total Posts:95|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

TV Mafia 4 - Day Phase 5

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2010 10:55:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
LIVING

- Lovelife
- Innomen
- Sac8
- Alex
- OreEle
- tvellalott
- Koopin

DECEASED

Zetsubou -- You are The Sons of Anarchy, the mafia bodyguard.
Mongoose -- You are The OCD Project, the town's paranoid gun owner.
Usafkid -- You are Satuday Night Live, the town's jack-of-all-trades.
LaissezFaire -- You are Bones, the town's forestic investigator.
Korashk -- You are Lone Star, the mafia traitor.

SportsGuru -- You are The Bad Girls Club, the mafia prostitute. Though the girls on your show aren't hookers, they certainly act like it! Each night you have their ability to role block (c0ck block? hehe) other players from utilizing their night actions.

Chrysippus -- You are Cheers, the town's vanilla townie. Perhaps you own a bar where everyone goes to find people who know their name. Even so, you have no special powers.

MOD NOTICES

You need 4 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Tuesday, November 30, at 8:30 pm CST.
President of DDO
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 1:18:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Were down to the wire here.

Town:
OreEle
Tv

Unknown:
Koopin
Lovelife

Suspects:
Sac8

Third Party:
Innomin

I'm not gonna place myself in any. This is my list. Lovelife came up as "Sick citizen" I dont remember what she claimed so let me know your thoughts on how this ties in with what she said.

For now, i'm going with my original

VOTE SAC8
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 1:35:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 1:18:49 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Were down to the wire here.

Town:
OreEle
Tv

Unknown:
Koopin
Lovelife

Suspects:
Sac8

Third Party:
Innomin

I'm not gonna place myself in any. This is my list. Lovelife came up as "Sick citizen" I dont remember what she claimed so let me know your thoughts on how this ties in with what she said.:
For now, i'm going with my original

VOTE SAC8


I claimed one shot vig, because its the same thing as sick citizen...at lest thats what L told me. I had never heard ofthat role before and didnt want to have to try and explain it.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 1:35:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also why do you think SAC8 is anti-town?
I think he's more or less proven himself.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 2:11:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 2:08:36 AM, innomen wrote:
I was wrong on Chryssipus.

No Shlt?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 2:21:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 2:08:36 AM, innomen wrote:
I was wrong on Chryssipus.

Did you say that he was mafia or something?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 6:34:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Alex, what the fvck is wrong with you?

I was fvcking right about sg since the beginning of the last day phase.

Even when you guys doubted me, I stuck with sg. Guess what, he was fvcking mafia.

Last night I was given Chrys, and I refrained from killing him. I guess you can only take my word, especially since mafia got around to kill him.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 7:01:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
No offense to OreEle or tv, but i've proven myself more than they have. I actually took action the second night phase, and guess what? The extra kill could only be accounted for by a vig kill, by me. Love already used her kill, and mafia never has special killing abilities in L's games. You just can't get over the fact that I lied to protect myself for the benefit of the town.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 9:08:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 6:34:07 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Alex, what the fvck is wrong with you?

I was fvcking right about sg since the beginning of the last day phase.

Even when you guys doubted me, I stuck with sg. Guess what, he was fvcking mafia.

Seems legit to me.

Last night I was given Chrys, and I refrained from killing him. I guess you can only take my word, especially since mafia got around to kill him.

That does raise some questions, but right now I'm sure there are more suspicious people than you.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 9:13:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Guesses

Belive to be town-
- tvellalott
- Koopin


Slightly less sure, but still believe to be town
- Sac8
- OreEle


Unsure
- Alex

'know' to be not town/third party
-Innomen

And I will also avoid putting myself in a category.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 9:38:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 7:01:53 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
No offense to OreEle or tv, but i've proven myself more than they have. I actually took action the second night phase, and guess what? The extra kill could only be accounted for by a vig kill, by me. Love already used her kill, and mafia never has special killing abilities in L's games. You just can't get over the fact that I lied to protect myself for the benefit of the town.

yeah, true.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 10:54:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Exactly. Plus, he never actually ousted someone's show. Every person he claimed he investigated had conveniently given their shows before he commented. He took advantage of alex's myopia.

((( bold Vote TV bold )))

Alex owes me an apology when this game ends.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 11:29:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Does he tend to do stuff like that when he's mafia?
I find it hard to believe that any mafia would just out themselves that way. Think of it this way, last DP there was probably two mafia left. Why would he take the chance to confirm his partner when it became clear he would die, its mafia suicide. I really don't think he knew he was mafia. I think he might have believed him to be town and didn't want an innocent to die, he most likely thought he was vanilla but didn't want to claim such for fear of a lynch.
I really have no clue, if he is or is not mafia, all I know is to double suicide, wouldn't make much sense.

That said I did forget that he claimed to recieve a message.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 11:33:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 11:29:19 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Does he tend to do stuff like that when he's mafia?
I find it hard to believe that any mafia would just out themselves that way. Think of it this way, last DP there was probably two mafia left. Why would he take the chance to confirm his partner when it became clear he would die, its mafia suicide. I really don't think he knew he was mafia. I think he might have believed him to be town and didn't want an innocent to die, he most likely thought he was vanilla but didn't want to claim such for fear of a lynch.
I really have no clue, if he is or is not mafia, all I know is to double suicide, wouldn't make much sense.

That said I did forget that he claimed to recieve a message.

Don't overanalyze. He dun goofed.

Trust me, if TV were town, he would not have lied like that. He would have said that sg was lying and was mafia. It would make no sense for a townie to verify that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 11:44:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 11:33:07 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:29:19 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Does he tend to do stuff like that when he's mafia?
I find it hard to believe that any mafia would just out themselves that way. Think of it this way, last DP there was probably two mafia left. Why would he take the chance to confirm his partner when it became clear he would die, its mafia suicide. I really don't think he knew he was mafia. I think he might have believed him to be town and didn't want an innocent to die, he most likely thought he was vanilla but didn't want to claim such for fear of a lynch.
I really have no clue, if he is or is not mafia, all I know is to double suicide, wouldn't make much sense.

That said I did forget that he claimed to recieve a message.

Don't overanalyze. He dun goofed.

Trust me, if TV were town, he would not have lied like that. He would have said that sg was lying and was mafia. It would make no sense for a townie to verify that.

Remember, you dun goofed twice.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 11:45:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 11:33:07 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:29:19 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Does he tend to do stuff like that when he's mafia?
I find it hard to believe that any mafia would just out themselves that way. Think of it this way, last DP there was probably two mafia left. Why would he take the chance to confirm his partner when it became clear he would die, its mafia suicide. I really don't think he knew he was mafia. I think he might have believed him to be town and didn't want an innocent to die, he most likely thought he was vanilla but didn't want to claim such for fear of a lynch.
I really have no clue, if he is or is not mafia, all I know is to double suicide, wouldn't make much sense.

That said I did forget that he claimed to recieve a message.

Don't overanalyze. He dun goofed.

Trust me, if TV were town, he would not have lied like that. He would have said that sg was lying and was mafia. It would make no sense for a townie to verify that.

I suppose. He just doesn't seem like the 'dun goofed' type to me, which is why I'm asking if he has a history of such things.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 11:46:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 11:29:19 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Does he tend to do stuff like that when he's mafia?
I find it hard to believe that any mafia would just out themselves that way. Think of it this way, last DP there was probably two mafia left. Why would he take the chance to confirm his partner when it became clear he would die, its mafia suicide. I really don't think he knew he was mafia. I think he might have believed him to be town and didn't want an innocent to die, he most likely thought he was vanilla but didn't want to claim such for fear of a lynch.
I really have no clue, if he is or is not mafia, all I know is to double suicide, wouldn't make much sense.

That said I did forget that he claimed to recieve a message.

He might have thought that he could get pressure off of SG with that and get everyone back on SAC. I still really want to know what he found.

But Lovelife, if someone you thought was innocent said that they sent you a message to prove their innocence, and you never received it, would you lie to the town for that person?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 11:47:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 11:46:46 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:29:19 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Does he tend to do stuff like that when he's mafia?
I find it hard to believe that any mafia would just out themselves that way. Think of it this way, last DP there was probably two mafia left. Why would he take the chance to confirm his partner when it became clear he would die, its mafia suicide. I really don't think he knew he was mafia. I think he might have believed him to be town and didn't want an innocent to die, he most likely thought he was vanilla but didn't want to claim such for fear of a lynch.
I really have no clue, if he is or is not mafia, all I know is to double suicide, wouldn't make much sense.

That said I did forget that he claimed to recieve a message.

He might have thought that he could get pressure off of SG with that and get everyone back on SAC. I still really want to know what he found last night phase.

But Lovelife, if someone you thought was innocent said that they sent you a message to prove their innocence, and you never received it, would you lie to the town for that person?

fixed.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 11:56:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
This is different.

I lied about my show and role to protect myself and consequently the town.

TV would only be trying to protect SG. If TV were town, he wouldn't want a mafioso claim a show and role and get away with it. If TV were town, he would have immediately said that he never received the message, and would have stuck with it.

Instead, he denied it at first, and then said he did later on. Who is to say he didn't communicate with SG during that period? If they were both mafia, SG could have told him to lie in order to protect the both of them. I bet the both of them wanted to keep pressure on me, and with alex trying to get rid of me, they may have been able to get one step closer. However, they underestimated the town's ability to listen to my appeals ;)
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 11:59:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 11:47:34 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:46:46 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:29:19 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Does he tend to do stuff like that when he's mafia?
I find it hard to believe that any mafia would just out themselves that way. Think of it this way, last DP there was probably two mafia left. Why would he take the chance to confirm his partner when it became clear he would die, its mafia suicide. I really don't think he knew he was mafia. I think he might have believed him to be town and didn't want an innocent to die, he most likely thought he was vanilla but didn't want to claim such for fear of a lynch.
I really have no clue, if he is or is not mafia, all I know is to double suicide, wouldn't make much sense.

That said I did forget that he claimed to recieve a message.

He might have thought that he could get pressure off of SG with that and get everyone back on SAC.

I know, which is why I want to know if he does stuff like this often, or even ever before. I really don't know and I'm not sure what all games he's played/been mafia. Just asking if anyone remembers any cases.

I still really want to know what he found last night phase.

Me too. He was supposed to investigate your show right?
Ad you have never once claimed your show name this game?

But Lovelife, if someone you thought was innocent said that they sent you a message to prove their innocence, and you never received it, would you lie to the town for that person?

Personally it depends on how much I trust that person and how innocent I believe them to be. Most cases I'd say no tho but I really honestly don't know what was going on in his head, whether he was trying to keep a townie alive to help stop the mafia and goofed, or if he's mafia and goofed.
I think his role could help us out, to see if anyone is lying.
Course if he just -guesses- your show and gets it wrong then I'd have no problem lynching him.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 12:01:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 11:59:02 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:47:34 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:46:46 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:29:19 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 10:44:39 AM, OreEle wrote:
Why is TV on the good list? Remember, he said that he received a PM from Sprotguru as part of SG's ability, but that is not a part of SG's ability, so why would TV say he got a message that was never sent?

Does he tend to do stuff like that when he's mafia?
I find it hard to believe that any mafia would just out themselves that way. Think of it this way, last DP there was probably two mafia left. Why would he take the chance to confirm his partner when it became clear he would die, its mafia suicide. I really don't think he knew he was mafia. I think he might have believed him to be town and didn't want an innocent to die, he most likely thought he was vanilla but didn't want to claim such for fear of a lynch.
I really have no clue, if he is or is not mafia, all I know is to double suicide, wouldn't make much sense.

That said I did forget that he claimed to recieve a message.

He might have thought that he could get pressure off of SG with that and get everyone back on SAC.

I know, which is why I want to know if he does stuff like this often, or even ever before. I really don't know and I'm not sure what all games he's played/been mafia. Just asking if anyone remembers any cases.

I still really want to know what he found last night phase.

Me too. He was supposed to investigate your show right?
Ad you have never once claimed your show name this game?

OreEle has already claimed his show. Everyone has. TV essentially doesn't have a role unless someone lied about his/her show, and I don't think many people have at this point.

But Lovelife, if someone you thought was innocent said that they sent you a message to prove their innocence, and you never received it, would you lie to the town for that person?

Personally it depends on how much I trust that person and how innocent I believe them to be. Most cases I'd say no tho but I really honestly don't know what was going on in his head, whether he was trying to keep a townie alive to help stop the mafia and goofed, or if he's mafia and goofed.
I think his role could help us out, to see if anyone is lying.
Course if he just -guesses- your show and gets it wrong then I'd have no problem lynching him.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 12:05:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 11:56:22 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
This is different.

I lied about my show and role to protect myself and consequently the town.

TV would only be trying to protect SG. If TV were town, he wouldn't want a mafioso claim a show and role and get away with it. If TV were town, he would have immediately said that he never received the message, and would have stuck with it.

Instead, he denied it at first, and then said he did later on. Who is to say he didn't communicate with SG during that period? If they were both mafia, SG could have told him to lie in order to protect the both of them. I bet the both of them wanted to keep pressure on me, and with alex trying to get rid of me, they may have been able to get one step closer. However, they underestimated the town's ability to listen to my appeals ;)

Maybe he did think he was helping town, maybe what you said is true, I don't know if he's mafia or not, but the way I see it is every mislynch helps the mafia more and more, pyschic roles can be used to expose liars/mafia.
We have to think our actions through. If we lose one pyschic, what if you or alex are targetted this NP, then there wouldn't be all that much that would be used against the mafia.

That said I feel like I'm defending him which is not really my goal, just trying to get my 2 cents in. If he's mafia, I apologize for believing otherwise, but I really don't think he is.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 12:07:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
So if I remember last DP correctly we got mad at him for not finding out about someones role until after they claim, OreEle said that if he got his show right he's clear, but that doesn't really matter?
Doesn't make much sense unless OreEle lied.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 12:09:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 12:05:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/28/2010 11:56:22 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
This is different.

I lied about my show and role to protect myself and consequently the town.

TV would only be trying to protect SG. If TV were town, he wouldn't want a mafioso claim a show and role and get away with it. If TV were town, he would have immediately said that he never received the message, and would have stuck with it.

Instead, he denied it at first, and then said he did later on. Who is to say he didn't communicate with SG during that period? If they were both mafia, SG could have told him to lie in order to protect the both of them. I bet the both of them wanted to keep pressure on me, and with alex trying to get rid of me, they may have been able to get one step closer. However, they underestimated the town's ability to listen to my appeals ;)

Maybe he did think he was helping town, maybe what you said is true, I don't know if he's mafia or not, but the way I see it is every mislynch helps the mafia more and more, pyschic roles can be used to expose liars/mafia.
We have to think our actions through. If we lose one pyschic, what if you or alex are targetted this NP, then there wouldn't be all that much that would be used against the mafia.

That said I feel like I'm defending him which is not really my goal, just trying to get my 2 cents in. If he's mafia, I apologize for believing otherwise, but I really don't think he is.

There are seven of us left. I really think only one mafioso remains. Two maximum. We really could afford a mislynch today.

Imagine: mislynch today. Six people left. One townie is killed tonight, and I choose not to kill anyone. Five people left tomorrow. We'd still have the majority. Three townies over two mafia, or four townies over one mafioso. We'll be fine.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2010 12:10:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/28/2010 12:07:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
So if I remember last DP correctly we got mad at him for not finding out about someones role until after they claim, OreEle said that if he got his show right he's clear, but that doesn't really matter?
Doesn't make much sense unless OreEle lied.

OreEle already claimed. Doesn't matter if TV "investigated" and verified, because we're only going off his word. We can't decipher the truth at this point.